Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

~ Your First Holiday Job/ Job ~ - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ~ Your First Holiday Job/ Job ~ (824 Views)

Holiday Job For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

~ Your First Holiday Job/ Job ~ by mohawkchic(f): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2008
~Whether it was your First Holiday Job or First Job . . .What was the Experience like for you?How did you feel Earning your first Pay check?!!

~Fresh Out of School,i looked forward to my first holiday Job!! The Expression "The World Is Your Oyster" wasnt just an expression,i did feel it was!! So much i wanted to experience,learn . . .I was full of Vigour!! It was a great experience. . . I found the responsibilities challenging but loved it nontheless!!The New Independent Me!! What a feeling!!I must have walked around w/ a grin plastered on my face for ages!!! I could even have fooled myself i was already an Adult!! grin

~I felt on top of the world Earning my first pay check {i wasnt allowed to spend on me} sad me Dada says
"You Never Spend Your First Pay Check On You" soOo i shared it among my Siblings & Nana!! cry can't say i was best pleased about it but i looked forward to the next pay check with such anticipation!!Got to say tho,i stuck w/ that "Tradition" w/ every New Job i took on!!

~I must say getting a Holiday job at Sixteen set up the foundation for me to be More focused & want to achieve more!!
Re: ~ Your First Holiday Job/ Job ~ by Cristalz(f): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2008
LOL. . .interesting grin You didn't say what the job was though. . .

People, even if your first job was during Industrial Training, or Internship, or Housemanship, or even NYSC sef, no wahala. Apprenticeship is welcome too. Job na job, provided you got that money for your time and effort.

So share. . .the story of your very first paycheck, no matter how little grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get A 1st Degree Based On Work Experience & Diplomas In Hand / Partnership Or Business Loan Which Is Better / Contract Staff By Banks: Can Sunusi Stop It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.