Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,249 members, 7,849,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Holiday Job For Nigerian Students - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Holiday Job For Nigerian Students (813 Views)

Should I Quit My Present Job For A Federal Government Job? / What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? / I Want To Leave My Job For Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holiday Job For Nigerian Students by Tayogeorge(m): 2:43am On Sep 25, 2009
Recently i spoke with some Nigerian Girls who're between the ages of 15-22 years on what they envision about off-line marketing in Lagos Mega City would be after 2011? The question majority of these girls posed were weather it will really work out for their age bracket, considering the fact that many of them can not afford the initial investment to set-up an online marketing of their products, ideas, and services. The question now is "are we saying Nigerian parents can not afford to set up their kids between this age bracket with a computer and an Internet facility to start an online Business"?

(1) (Reply)

Need Career Advice For An Finance Expatriate Moving To Nig In 2012! / Information On Nse And Nseasi / How Strong Is Your Personal Brand- Are You A BMW, Honda, Or Kia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.