Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? (7018 Views)

The Best Among Ovaltine,bournvita And Milo? / Bournvita Vs Milo: Which One Do You Prefer / Bournvita Or Milo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? by nightwaves: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2008
where can i buy whipped cream in lagos

i need to make a sponge cake and need it pronto as a decoration.

plus would it be advisable to add mio in the mixture to compliment as choclate?

never tried it before but has anyone?

thanks
Re: Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? by kanwa(f): 1:22am On Dec 31, 2008
I dont know if you vare serious with your post but then whatever. You can get whipped cream or whipping cream from Park n Shop, Adeola Odeku Street, V.I., Lagos.Thats where I get mine. You can also check big Supermarkets near you. Cheers
Re: Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? by tpia: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? by nightwaves: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2008
thanks alot for your advices. i decided to do butter icing nstaed and stay safe and as for the milo thing? i think i'll stick to good ole vanilla flavouring. happy new yr!!!!!
Re: Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? by tpia: 4:00am On Jan 01, 2009
Re: Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? by Hauwa1: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2009
i'm wondering why everything you have oversea is not on every nig store. you have to check a specific store to look for something you are used to. . . i thot by now anything at all could be found in any store you go to. forĀ  instance whip cream on every stand. aha!

i remember that even wheat bread you would have to go to a specific store to get it. go to shoprite for wheat bread shocked was what i used to hear my aunt say to pple who asked.
Re: Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? by chamotex(m): 12:52am On Jan 02, 2009
I never run out of whipped cream wink
Re: Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? by temitom: 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2010
pls where can i get creame of tartar and chocolate for baking?
Re: Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? by decode55(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
Hmm. Nice smiley
Re: Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? by Caroguama(f): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Well, you don't have to look further. Just head to Nutrichem Nigeria http://nutrichem.com.ng/product/fats/ to order your whipped cream online. They are well known in bakery supplies.
Re: Whipped Cream In Lagos? And Milo In Sponge Cake? by Bellasharonne(f): 5:21pm On May 30, 2016
Caroguama:
Well, you don't have to look further. Just head to Nutrichem Nigeria http://nutrichem.com.ng/product/fats/ to order your whipped cream online. They are well known in bakery supplies.
how much is their whipped cream?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Indomie Distributors In Lagos / Chin Chin Expiry / 'afang Soup Is "The Best SOUP In The World,if I Lie Make I Leave Nairaland{pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.