Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Breaking News- Buhari Attend Council Of State Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News- Buhari Attend Council Of State Meeting (957 Views)

President Buhari With Jonathan After Council Of State Meeting (photos) / Photographers 'abandon' Buhari For Jonathan At Council Of State Meeting / Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News- Buhari Attend Council Of State Meeting by erunz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, I was very shocked today to see General Muhammadu Buhari in attendance at the Council of State meeting currently ongoing at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The General had avoided every crucial meeting that requires his contributions to the development and peace of Nigeria for over 9 years now, only to suddenly appear at today's meeting when it involved the issue of election.

The only way you can know a leader that truly loves you or your country is through his contributions to the socio-political and economic prosperity of our country.

without mincing word and I stand to be corrected, Grandpa appeared to me like someone who is only interested in taking from Nigeria but not giving anything in return. If I am wrong, please prove me wrong now by stating any of his personal/private contributions to his community in Daura, Katsina State and in any Nigerian State or community since he left office in 1985.
Re: Breaking News- Buhari Attend Council Of State Meeting by slimfit1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Okay ma sorry what have happened since the time he has not attended the meetings ? Not everyone likes to engage in meaningless meetings that changes nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News- Buhari Attend Council Of State Meeting by temitemi1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Buhari is an opportunist! He doesn't have the love of this country @ heart, just looking for oil money to marry more women n add to his cows!! Nonsense!!! GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Buhari Attend Council Of State Meeting by Vicotex(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
slimfit1:
Okay ma sorry what have happened since the time he has not attended the meetings ? Not everyone likes to engage in meaningless meetings that changes nothing.
if I call you an idi*t they will think i'm wicked but tbh you just prove that you're an idi*t
Re: Breaking News- Buhari Attend Council Of State Meeting by dokyOloye: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Don't mind d old jihadist.Has not been attending council of state meetings so he can tell d govt his so called plans of ending d insurgency but has never failed to collect his allowance as ex head of state.Does it mean that if he never makes it to be president,d north should burn to d ground?
Re: Breaking News- Buhari Attend Council Of State Meeting by abacus(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
erunz:

Fellow Nigerians, I was very shocked today to see General Muhammadu Buhari in attendance at the Council of State meeting currently ongoing at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The General had avoided every crucial meeting that requires his contributions to the development and peace of Nigeria for over 9 years now, only to suddenly appear at today's meeting when it involved the issue of election.

The only way you can know a leader that truly loves you or your country is through his contributions to the socio-political and economic prosperity of our country.

without mincing word and I stand to be corrected, Grandpa appeared to me like someone who is only interested in taking from Nigeria but not giving anything in return. If I am wrong, please prove me wrong now by stating any of his personal/private contributions to his community in Daura, Katsina State and in any Nigerian State or community since he left office in 1985.

Like state pardon for Alams and Bode + others?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News- Buhari Attend Council Of State Meeting by PassingShot(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
OP, you can lie o! Buhari didn't attend COS meeting for o years? Chai, the kind lie wey the Jonathanians dey lie go make devil sef shame.
Re: Breaking News- Buhari Attend Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
Only attended because he is running for elections?

VERY IRRESPONSIBLE

There are so many ways to describe Buhari. Statesman is not one of them!
Re: Breaking News- Buhari Attend Council Of State Meeting by akinvest(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Buhari pretend 2 love dis Nation, but he didn't, soon we shall see, when he "ll fail again and tell his BH to start their evil deeds in d country again.

(1) (Reply)

Obanikoro Rubbishes Saharareporters Audio Tape On Ekiti Elections / Borno Declares Holiday For Buhari’s Rally / Jonathan Postponed Elections To Frustrate Buhari – NY Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.