Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today (1292 Views)

Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose / What IBB Wore To Council Of States Meeting / Buhari, Amaechi, Others Attending Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today by youngalex(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
That is the man Gen.Buhari for you when his country needed his input the most to end insurgency and move the nation forward he never attended,I was shocked to the bones to see him attending today's council of states meeting,so why did he chose to attend today when the elections is about to hold?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today by omanzo02: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
He thinks IBB and GEJ will play a fast one on him grin
Re: Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today by tswitch: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
I am not surprised!

Desperation in action.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
well, why not? If there is any COS meetings thats worth attending, it is this one. When u have corrupt and inept politicians who wants to remain in power at all cost, at the detriment of the unity of the country,you dont expect GMB to play "siddon and look"
Re: Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today by youngalex(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Maple:
well, why not? If there is any COS meetings thats worth attending, it is this one. When u have corrupt and inept politicians who wants to remain in power at all cost, at the detriment of the unity of the country,you dont expect GMB to play "siddon and look"
Even though they are corrupt and inept it doesn't prevent him from contributing (at least for the records)to stop the killing of the same people he is asking for votes...smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today by austinvsb1(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
He is not even the president yet but you'd think the general is the one in Aso Rock. Everything about buhari is just amazing!

My very own VAL. Sai Baba.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today by tswitch: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
Maple:

If ever a post on NL was said to be moronically myopic yours takes the crown.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Very lazy man this Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
tswitch:

If ever a post on NL was said to be moronically myopic yours takes the crown.

I wont descend to your level. However, I'm sure objective-minded readers would like to see you counter my opinion with facts, rather than dismiss it or engage in mere insult; a temperament of the intellectually lazy.
Re: Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today by tswitch: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Maple:

I wont descend to your level. However, I'm sure objective-minded readers would like to see you counter my opinion with facts, rather than dismiss it or engage in mere insult; a temperament of the intellectually lazy.

If you dont understnad when you are being insulted to when you are being chided then it is obvious you are a hopeless bigot.
Oh, for the record your opinion is hogwash since it implies that national council meetings on national security challenges and eradication of terrorism are less important than electioneering meetings.
A hint read your comments again and check the definition of myopic.
Your problem my good fellow is too much data and lack of insight and it should be obvious you can only ascend to my "level" in your dreams.
Tyrant!
Re: Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
tswitch:

If you dont understnad when you are being insulted to when you are being chided then it is obvious you are a hopeless bigot.
Oh, for the record your opinion is hogwash since it implies that national council meetings on national security challenges and eradication of terrorism are less important than electioneering meetings.
A hint read your comments again and check the definition of myopic.
Your problem my good fellow is too much data and lack of insight and it should be obvious you can only ascend to my "level" in your dreams.
Tyrant!

You cant just help controlling your temperament can you? Anyways, any person with an iota of sense, knows what is at stake in this meeting is more than just an "electioneering campaign", and neither did my post imply otherwise, if only you have the temperament to digest it. Most people know there's a deliberate attempt by your clueless president and PDP to postpone the election thereby giving them enough time to rig the elections, even at the detriment of the security and very existence of our nation. Mr clueless though he could have his way, despite the fact that INEC has assured all of its readiness to hold the election as schedule. So, we peace loving Nigerians commend Buhari for attending the COS meeting to stop Mr clueless's selfish agenda. And That he did.

Elections are taking place as schedule, meanwhile you and other bigots can go hang. Your clueless president is finished!
Re: Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today by tswitch: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Maple:

You cant just help controlling your temperament can you? Anyways, any person with an iota of sense, knows what is at stake in this meeting is more than just an "electioneering campaign", and neither did my post imply otherwise, if only you have the temperament to digest it. Most people know there's a deliberate attempt by your clueless president and PDP to postpone the election thereby giving them enough time to rig the elections, even at the detriment of the security and very existence of our nation. Mr clueless though he could have his way, despite the fact that INEC has assured all of its readiness to hold the election as schedule. So, we peace loving Nigerians commend Buhari for attending the COS meeting to stop Mr clueless's selfish agenda. And That he did.

Elections are taking place as schedule, meanwhile you and other bigots can go hang. Your clueless president is finished!

I mentioned insight right?
Just remember that when Mr President wins the election there won't be any contest on the grounds that electorates especially in the North are disenfranchised........do you understand the strategy now or do I have to get my teenage son to explain it to your understanding.
Unfortunately you are a simpleton and can't see the big picture.
Re: Buhari Has Not Been Attending Council Of States Meeting,he Surfaced Today by tswitch: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Maple:

I mentioned insight right?
Just remember that when Mr President wins the election there won't be any contest on the grounds that electorates especially in the North are disenfranchised........do you understand the strategy now or do I have to get my teenage son to explain it to your understanding.
Unfortunately you can't see the big picture because you are blinded by greed and hatred for your betters.

(1) (Reply)

Still On The Need To Re-elect GEJ........ / I Have Decided To Retire From Politics Section On NL / Kogi: Governor Wada Booed, Stoned At Inauguration Of New Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.