Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander (4943 Views)

.. / Female Nairalander Staying In Nnewi,let's Hook Up / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
no arguments here.

So i should 'work by faith'? smiley
Caracta:

Warned? Why? What did we do?

I don't have a profile picture because...I just don't have one. cheesy
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Caracta(f): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
tidymaster:
no arguments here.

So i should 'work by faith'? smiley

...not by sight. Yeah.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ok. I'll try.

Hi Caracta.

Caracta:

...not by sight. Yeah.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
tidymaster:
Hi damseyl, Hi jomile. [b][/b]
hello tidymaster
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Caracta(f): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
tidymaster:
Ok. I'll try.

Hi Caracta.

Hi tidymaster.

Goodnight.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
So i saw this link on her signature http://www.bigalphabets.com/....wow!

I can imagine how smart and intelligent you would be. You write well...thumbs up dear.

Reading the stories there...i couldn't help but notice how you bring life into them....references to Novels, interaction with kids, love for family, sentences construction....the use of pictures...personal experiences (if one wants to know you, the person should read that blog)....Amazing!

Anybody who underrates you here, does so at his/her peril. Well done!

Goodnight.
Caracta:

Hi tidymaster.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
UjSizzle....so?

You a blogger? ....your posts read like they were written by one.

Yes...i stalk for a livingsmiley
UjSizzle:

Hian. The dude ain't wife hunting na. What's your own sef? tongue
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
jomile,you've got a beautiful picture.

How are you?

jomile:
hello tidymaster
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
tidymaster:
jomile,you've got a beautiful picture.

How are you?

tanks for d compliment,am blushing already,am fine nd u
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by kponkedenge(m): 3:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Wao this one na real wife hunting

In another news

Do you have what it takes to become the next face of santa studio?

Follow the link below.

www.nairaland.com/2132165/face-santa-studio-beauty-pageant#30459501
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Caracta(f): 6:50am On Feb 06, 2015
Thank you tidymaster.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by CrazyMan(m): 7:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Caracta:
Thank you tidymaster.
Sup cara, how was your night...Does your Gtalk still work? Mine's been inactive since late last year.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Caracta(f): 8:14am On Feb 06, 2015
CrazyMan:

Sup cara, how was your night...Does your Gtalk still work? Mine's been inactive since late last year.

Lol. I don't even know how that thing works anymore. But I think it works well on my phone if I get it activated.

My night was short...but good.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by CrazyMan(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2015
Caracta:

Lol. I don't even know how that thing works anymore. But I think it works well on my phone if I get it activated.

My night was short...but good.
Mine doesn't o...

you've got mail.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2015
Crazy Man and Caracta.....stop derailing my thread.

Send mails to yourselves.

Yes...i am selfish.
CrazyMan:

Mine doesn't o...

you've got mail.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by UjSizzle(f): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2015
tidymaster:
UjSizzle....so?

Yes...i stalk for a livingsmiley
Hi ya smiley

Link on my signature.

Hmm never met another serial stalker like Caracta before cheesy
Nice to meet ya.

So ...
Do you like Caracta? I can give you her house address, work address, body stats, email addy, phone number and even set up a blind date for you two tongue
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol....I like Caracta...yeah....Ability to put your thoughts and opinion across the table in an intelligent way...is a huge turn on for me.

So I like you too...

At the right time...i would get all that from her...and from you too... smiley

We could all have dates together...discuss across the table or at a lounge (Ember creek has this nice ocean view lounge) over some glasses of fine wine... smiley

But you fine sha...your smile? Lovely!

UjSizzle:

Hi ya smiley

Link on my signature.

Nice to meet ya.

So ...
Do you like Caracta? I can give you her house address, work address, body stats, email addy, phone number and even set up a blind date for you two tongue

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Caracta(f): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2015
UjSizzle:

Hi ya smiley

Link on my signature.

Nice to meet ya.

So ...

Woman, be careful!

Who did I stalk now ehn?

Just let me catch you and that your cute face.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Caracta(f): 11:20am On Feb 06, 2015
tidymaster:
Crazy Man and Caracta.....stop derailing my thread.

Send mails to yourselves.

Yes...i am selfish.

We'll do just that tongue

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2015
UjSizzle....on a second thought....please give me Caracta's email address. Sent her a nairaland's email request but she didn't reply.. sad

...and i can see that she is reading this thread now.

tidymaster:
Lol....I like Caracta...yeah....Ability to put your thoughts and opinion across the table in an intelligent way...is a huge turn on for me.

So I like you too...

At the right time...i would get all that from her...and from you too... smiley

We could all have dates together...discuss across the table or at a lounge (Ember creek has this nice ocean view lounge) over some glasses of fine wine... smiley

But you fine sha...your smile? Lovely!

Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2015
UjSizzle:

So ...

YES I DO

PLEASE DO!

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Funjosh(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2015
All of you like Caracta but me I love Caracta wink

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Caracta...

Holla you.

What you doing this evening?

smiley
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Creamish(f): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
tidymaster:
UjSizzle....so?

Yes...i stalk for a living smiley

Lolz@bolded.

Goodluck wit ur search tho. wink
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Caracta(f): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Funjosh:
All of you like Caracta but me I love Caracta wink

Lol

@jaybee, don't put me in trouble o tongue

@tidymaster, you are funny.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by UjSizzle(f): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
tidymaster:
UjSizzle....on a second thought....please give me Caracta's email address. Sent her a nairaland's email request but she didn't reply.. sad

...and i can see that she is reading this thread now.

Loool! Sorry I was kidding. I can't disclose private information like that na.
Besides she will attend to your mail if she feels like.

Don't pressure my bebe o. I bite angry tongue
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by UjSizzle(f): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
jaybee3:

YES I DO

PLEASE DO!
Dreamer tongue

@Caracta embarassed
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
UjSizzle:

Dreamer tongue

@Caracta embarassed
Can i have a double date with you two?
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Caracta(f): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
jaybee3:

Can i have a double date with you two?

She bites.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Creamish .... Thank you.

Creamish:

Lolz@bolded.

Goodluck wit ur search tho. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Ashawo Joints In Jos Plateau State / Www.naijapals.com : Hook Up Now / Handsome Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.