Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander (4945 Views)

.. / Female Nairalander Staying In Nnewi,let's Hook Up / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
How do i change username sef? I no longer like the sound of Tidymaster undecided

How am i funny? Is that your way of avoiding my question? smiley

Caracta:

Lol

@jaybee, don't put me in trouble o tongue

@tidymaster, you are funny.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lol...noted dear babe owner.

UjSizzle:

Loool! Sorry I was kidding. I can't disclose private information like that na.
Besides she will attend to your mail if she feels like.

Don't pressure my bebe o. I bite angry tongue
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
She bites? That will make a wonderful date experience...

Hickey....a lot of people fantasize about it..

smiley
Caracta:

She bites.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by UjSizzle(f): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
jaybee3:

Can i have a double date with you two?

Of course you can (I carry Cara over my shoulder if I must tongue).
You can do anything with us lipsrsealed
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
UjSizzle:

yippeeeeee

I need to go find carlton's gif
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
anything?
UjSizzle:

Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

Loool! Sorry I was kidding. I can't disclose private information like that na.
Besides she will attend to your mail if she feels like.

Don't pressure my bebe o. I bite angry tongue

Pardon me, but you didn't respond to my mail.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by UjSizzle(f): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2015
cedaraustine:

Pardon me, but you didn't respond to my mail.
I did. Check again.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

I did. Check again.
Did you respond to mine?
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by UjSizzle(f): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2015
jaybee3:

Did you respond to mine?

Yup. And sealed with a short strip video grin
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2015
UjSizzle:

Yup. And sealed with a short strip video grin
Just the way i like it

Such a darling you are

Mwuahhhhhh
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Well, I think the world is round not oval. I think the earth is bigger than the sun. I think our mothers are older than our grandmothers. I think Beyonce is the new gueen of England...Oga I think plenty! Wanna hear more? Take this as me "bumping" you. Seek me out sugar grin grin grin
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2015
Lol... moreni, i see you smiley
moreeni:
Well, I think the world is round not oval. I think the earth is bigger than the sun. I think our mothers are ol[b][/b]der than our grandmothers. I think Beyonce is the new gueen of England...Oga I think plenty! Wanna hear more? Take this as me "bumping" you. Seek me out sugar grin grin grin
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
@UjSizzle, why are you dashing my hopes? cry reply my mails na. Val. is two days away smiley
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by UjSizzle(f): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
tidymaster:
@UjSizzle, why are you dashing my hopes? cry reply my mails na. Val. is two days away smiley
What mail again? shocked
Geez my mailbox must be hiding things.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
UjSizzle:

What mail again? shocked
You did noy replu mine too. And I sent more than 10
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sent one today again.

Please, could you send me a mail with another contact detail (phone number or bbm pin)?

So that i can contact you via other means.

UjSizzle:

What mail again? shocked
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by UjSizzle(f): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mynd44:

You did noy replu mine too. And I sent more than 10
grin Something dey do you
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by jaybee3(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Long hisssss
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by Mynd44: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
UjSizzle:

grin Something dey do you
Just reply my PM. I dey beg
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by 1miccza: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Mynd44:
CC Caracta, Ujsizzle and Ishilove, etc.

Husband material dey here ooo

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by 1miccza: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Funjosh:
Your name, age, location, height, skin colour and statement of account tongue

Na Chevron interview??
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by hardbody: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jaybee and Tidymaster, so you guys have not realized that the two ladies are fin.ge.ring your brains? Sizzle and Caracata are damn too established to expect them to send you reply mails. Get busy with other things or search out other threads. In this one with these babes, you have drawn blank. Even Mynd44 is also playing with them. They have been around together.
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by sisisioge: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Well, tidymaster I'm very pm available. What's your action plan? Where is the date gonna be? It's the weekend... time to unwind wink
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by eaziaque(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ishilove:

Osas Eruvbetine!! You don come nairaland come find woman shey? So a male nairalander no do you to hang with, abi?

Issokay. Mumssie must hear this angry

With your head like Banky W tongue grin
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tears!!!!!!!!!! You guys are completely crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by eaziaque(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
1miccza:

Na Chevron interview??
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are gonna kill on this nairaland, seriously, reading comments and tears all over my face, u guys funny die!!!!!!!!
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by 1miccza: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
eaziaque:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are gonna kill on this nairaland, seriously, reading comments and tears all over my face, u guys funny die!!!!!!!!

But bros that's the truth now!!!
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
lol..thanks sisioge. I'd pass. Too old to be joked with.
sisisioge:
Well, tidymaster I'm very pm available. What's your action plan? Where is the date gonna be? It's the weekend... time to unwind wink
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by sisisioge: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
tidymaster:
lol..thanks sisioge. I'd pass. Too old to be joked with.

What! I'm dead serious. U need to see someone else's thread that I practically hijacked to get a date...well I understand you. It gets crazy sometimes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by tidymaster(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol.@sisioge, how did the date go?
Re: Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander by sleekman(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
damseyl:
Badoo not working on ur phne?
E Tell U Say E Dey Look 4 AshaWo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Ashawo Joints In Jos Plateau State / Www.naijapals.com : Hook Up Now / Handsome Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.