Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? (2611 Views)

Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent? / Why Is Islam A Total Departure From Judaism And Christianity? / Atheism, Islam And Paganism: The Meeting Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Ifeann(f): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Caveat:
Keep the conversation civil and mature, No insults are necessary. Refutations are solicited if there are any.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
There are many unanswered questions about Islam and it strong association with paganism.
For example;
1. Mohammed's Pagan father was called Abdullah, which means slave of allah long before Mohammed started Islam.

2. The crescent moon and star is seen high above almost every mosque not to mention the moon god was allegedly one of the 360 gods of the kabba.

3. The muslim obsession with black clothes.

4. The Islamic black flag.

5. The kissing of the black stone done by Muslims which was started by Mohammed for no apparent reason.

6. The circling of the kabba.

7. Compulsory pilgrimage for Muslims which was done by pagans in mecca before Islam.

8. Bowing down and facing mecca when praying. Etc

9. Cultural Superstitions and unfounded hate for wall geckos, dogs(mans best friend), cats etc

All these are some of the red flags that indicate that there maybe more to Islam than meets the eye. These pagan practises are not seen in Judaism and Christianity which Mohammed claims are people of the book and says he is one of their "prophets". Could Islam be the worlds largest monotheistic pagan religion. Let's look at more evidence.

Muhammad was born of pagan parents. His father,Abdullah and his mother,Amina were both pagans and they used to worship many idols. His entire childhood (probably up to his teen) was spent in paganism.
Today, many Muhammadans will find it extremely hard to digest this fact. However,Muhammad's pagan origin is disclosed by Hisham ibn al-Kalbi.
On page 17 of his important work,Kitab al-Asnam(The Book of Idols)he writes:
'We have been told that the Apostle of Allah once mentioned al-Uzza saying,
"I have offered a white sheep to al-'Uzza,while I was a follower of the religion of my people."

In the statement above Muhammad clearly admits his past adherence to paganism
- the then religion of the Quraysh.
When Muhammad became an adult and started to attend the annual assembly of poets at Ukazhe was deeply impressed and moved by the thoughts, eloquence, sentiment, freethinking and humanism expounded by many of those poets.

He started questioning the idol-worshipping and began to start preaching a new concept of one God,the creator-similar to the concepts of the Jews and the Christians of that time.

Nonetheless, he was confused as to which god ought to be his God. Allah,at that time, was the supreme god of the pagan Quraysh. From Muhammad's perspective, their only fault was that besides Allah,they used to worship as the intercessors with Allah the supreme god, other smaller gods/goddesses like: Hubal, Al-lat, Al-Uzza, Manat…etc.

So, at the start of his new concept of an almighty creator,Allah was out of his mind. Besides, at that time the magicians, the soothsayers, the sorcerers, and even the Satan worshippers used to vow byAllah. Thus, Muhammad,at the very beginning, found it utterly despicable to make Allah his God (ilah).
During those pagan days the people of Yemen used to worship another deity whose name was Ar-Rahman. Muhammad,for a while, adopted the name Ar-Rahman for God in place ofAllah. Coincidentally,Ar-Rahman was also the Jewish word Rahmana which was a name for God in the Talmudic period.
(Noldeke: The Koran, The Origins of the Koran, p.53).
Muhammad cleverly thought that by using the word Ar-Rahman he ought to be able to attract to his new ‘religion’, theJewsas well as some pagans.
*** Please note that no where in the Quran does Allah say that he has 99 additional names including Ar-Rahman.
In fact these 'names' are Allah's ATTRIBUTES/ SIFAT and NOT NAMES ***
So, when he declared himself to be the messenger ofAr-Rahman,theMeccans,too, were at a loss and confused. The Meccans did not know of any Ar-Rahman,other than the Ar-Rahman of al-Yamamah (some writers say Ar-Rahman,was atYemen).
When we read, with an unbiased mind, the first50 Suras(in chronological order)of theQuran,we note Muhammad’s confusion regrading Lord, Allah and Ar-Rahman. He was quite unsure of whom he should consider as hisGod (Ilah).
Here is a summary of the first50 Suras regarding Muhammad’s idea of hisGod:
Only Lord—68, 92, 89, 94, 100, 108, 105, 114, 97, 106, 75 (11 Suras)
Ar-Rahman, Lord—55, 36 (2 Suras)
Ar-Rahman, Allah, Lord—20
Allah, Lord—96, 73, 74, 81, 87, 53, 85, 50, 38, 7, 72, 25, 35, 56, 26, 27, 28, 17 (18 Suras)
This demonstrates Muhammad’s initial vacillation, confusion and ignorance of the affairs of hisGod (Ilah).
The Quran also confirms that when he started to preach his brand of faithMuhammadwas lost, confused and did not know much of religion. Here is what the Quranwrites:
93.7 And He found thee wandering,and He gave thee guidance.
12.3We do relate unto thee the most beautiful of stories, in that We reveal to thee this (portion of the)Qur'an:before this,thou too was among those who knew it not
42.52And thus have We, by Our Command, sent inspiration to thee:thou knewest not (before) what was Revelation, and what was Faith;but We have made the(Qur'an)a Light, wherewith We guide such of Our servants as We will; and verily thou dost guide (men) to the Straight Way ,-

*** Previously,Muhammad,as aPAGAN,was heedless of earlier revelations ***
Initially,Muhammad even eulogized the important gods (or idols) of the pagans by agreeing with the Quraysh- at some point that these gods were the intercessors ofAllah(The Satanic Verses).On the same page Hisham ibn al-Kalbi writes:
TheQuraysh were wont to circumambulate theKa'baand chant:
53.19ByAllat and al-'Uzza,
53.20AndManah,the third idol besides.
53.21 Verily they are the most exalted females/cranes[Gharaniq]
53.22 Whose intercession is to be sought.
These were also called"the Daughters of Allah: al Lat, al Uzza & al Manat"and were supposed to intercede beforeAllah.
Muhammad,in a moment of desperation and weakness, to try and bring his Quraysh tribe to his way of thinking, compromised his monotheism by allowing himself to state that he received theABOVE'revelation'fromAllah.
The above represent theSATANIC VERSEScontroversy, where by Satan allegedly was able to easily mislead Muhammad into allowing his followers to have partners withAllah,as they had under paganism; that is to allow the three daughters ofAllah to share his divine throne by being intercessors between humanity andAllah.
When Muhammad realised that he had compromised his Monotheism,he later very conveniently, ABROGATED verses 21 & 22 and replaced them with the following:
53.19Have ye seenLat. and 'Uzza,
53.20And another, the third (goddess),Manat?
53.21What! for you the male sex, and for Him, the female?
53.22Behold, such would be indeed a division most unfair
53.23These are nothing but names which ye have devised,- ye and your fathers,- for which Allah has sent down no authority (whatever). They follow nothing but conjecture and what their own souls desire!- Even though there has already come to them Guidance from their Lord!

*** To cover up the fact that he had compromised his monotheism,Muhammad found that the bestSCAPE GOAT is to very conveniently blame the unsuspecting :SATAN.

As u do more research on Islam you see more evidence for yourself.

For more info visit: http://www.inthenameofallah.org/Muhammad%20the%20Pagan.html

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by malvisguy212: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2015
No mislim will want to discuss it with you because the evidence is in the quran and hadith.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
malvisguy212:
No mislim will want to discuss it with you because the evidence is in the quran and hadith.
nice write up, by now I tink Rilwayne001 Abuamam Zeezahbee Empiree Tartar all of dem will be crying and shedding tears. Our duty here is to expose d falsehood of islam. And its cruel and wicked ways.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Ifeann(f): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
nice write up, by now I tink Rilwayne001 Abuamam Zeezahbee Empiree Tartar all of dem will be crying and shedding tears. Our duty here is to expose d falsehood of islam. And its cruel and wicked ways.

I don't want them shedding tears I want them to cross check and research these facts for themselves. I hope they pray about this to the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob and by Gods grace are made to see the sacrifice of Christ for them on the cross.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by MrOlai: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
@Ifeann. It's so
unfortunate that u're always here to tarnish d image of Islam &
muslims! The fact that we hav some so-called "muslims" like boko haram
committing evils on d land does not mean Islam & muslims are evils.

I hav gone thru all ur topics. Everything there is all about defamation
of Islam & muslims! Like there are so-called "muslims" creating
problems 4 personal interests, there are also "christians" creating
problems 4 personal interests too just like u! Some of them are into
evils like homosexuality, lesbianism, fraud, ritual killings, having sex
with their church members, etc using bible as their reference!

And for u:
What did Jesus say about fornication/adultery? How many men hav slept
with since u lost ur virginity?
Do u see anything wrong in having sex with different men?
What about ur illicit amoral relationships u hav with ur church
members? Who taught u that?

And u come here always to defame Islam & muslims! Well, u'll get d consequences of ur actions from God Almighty! It's just a matter of time!

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ifeann:

I don't want them shedding tears I want them to cross check and research these facts for themselves. I hope they pray about this to the God of Abraham Issac and Jacob and by Gods grace are made to see the sacrifice of Christ for them on the cross.
dey ve bin passive dis days, guess dey can no longer fight d truth!
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Ifeann(f): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
malvisguy212:

I know, its forbidden to question passages in the quran. Hopefully with this evidence they will research about the origins of Islam and not only depend on their imams and shiek for explanations.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Ifeann(f): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
MrOlai:
@Ifeann. It's so

And for u:

And u come here always to defame Islam & muslims! Well, u'll get d consequences of ur actions from God Almighty! It's just a matter of time!

U need help. Same insults as last time.. U are not even creative. See what Islam has done to your life.

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ifeann:

I know, its forbidden to question passages in the quran. Hopefully with this evidence they will research about the origins of Islam and not only depend on their imams and shiek for explanations.
wad dey do is dat, dey make sure dey don't question their koran so as not to raise more dust. And its hard to see a muslim as good as an average jew or christians. Their sentiments and bin bias tend to guide dem and so dey limit dem search for knowledge.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Ifeann(f): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
dey ve bin passive dis days, guess dey can no longer fight d truth!

Hopefully they are busy reading the quran and hadiths to verify what we have been telling them.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
MrOlai:
@Ifeann. It's so

And for u:

ve ya ever condemned boko haram, ve ya ever condemed men imams clerics dat rapes or date children as young as 9 years old cos of d prophet did it. Ve ya ever for once condemn d part of d koran dat ask muslims to kill christians and jews? So wads d hate? Learn to say d truth bro and don't let religion make ya not to say d truth. Bro, muhammed caused lot of damage, hardly bfroe ya see muslims condemn isil boko haram and taliban etc. Or wen muslims rape children do ya for once condemn such acts? Can ya allow ya 9 years old sister to marry an old fool? Tink all dis tins and say d truth to yaself. Ya religion cos more harm and no good at all.

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ifeann:

Hopefully they are busy reading the quran and hadiths to verify what we have been telling them.
all wad ya ve bin saying re correct, just dat dey allow their sentiment to becloud dem judgement!
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by zyzxx(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ifeann:

Welldone more strength
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by truthman2012(m): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
@ MrOlai

Sorry, you don't know the meaning of defamation of character. I studied law as it was a part of my course.

If somebody steals and is caught in the act, it is no defamation to call him/her a thief.

You would have noticed that everything said about islam and Muhammad are supported with documented evidence(s), so they are true and it is thus no defamation.

Since they are true, why are you still talking in favour of somebody (Muhammad), who claimed to be a prophet with so much LIES and IMMORALITIES. If you are walking on the street and a thief is caught being beaten, would you defend him?

With all you are reading and as a reasonable man, you should be thinking of following Jesus, who the quran says is FAULTLESS (Quran 19:16-19). Jesus is perfect (Quran 19:17). Why would you leave the FAULTLESS Jesus and follow Muhammad, a man full of FAULTS?

3 Likes

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Empiree: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2015
This is all about jealousy as far as i can tell. If indeed you, Ifeann truly know Islam, you could have easily figured out your op is mixed with falsehood.

Anyways, i know as usual it's copy and paste job. If i am interested i will stay the course and trash nonsense you framed up there. You have no focus. That's why you keep creating and jumping from one thread to other. It's all about jealousy. You (Christians) wish God could have gave you a center of unity like Kaaba in Mecca for Muslims. Qur'an speaks of your hatred and jealousy.

"And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper." 2:120

(Al-Imran 119:120):
"Lo! You are the ones who love them but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures [i.e. you believe in the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), while they disbelieve in your Book, the Qur’aan]. And when they meet you, they say, ‘We believe.’ But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: ‘Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allaah knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets).’
If good touches you, it distresses them; but if harm strikes you, they rejoice at it. And if you are patient and fear Allah , their plot will not harm you at all. Indeed, Allah is encompassing of what they do."

It's not too late for you to repent and return to Islam...the religion of all God's prophets. You have no credibility.

Salaam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2015
@ Empiree, u ve already bin defeated *dancingshoki*.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 06, 2015
@ Empiree, u ve already bin defeated *dancingshoki*. Weather its copy or paste, we don't care buh all we know is dat shez educating us.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Ifeann(f): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2015
Empiree:
This is all about jealousy as far as i can tell. If indeed you, Ifeann truly know Islam, you could have easily figured out your op is mixed with falsehood.

Anyways, i know as usual it's copy and paste job. If i am interested i will stay the course and trash nonsense you framed up there. You have no focus. That's why you keep creating and jumping from one thread to other. It's all about jealousy. You (Christians) wish God could have gave you a center of unity like Kaaba in Mecca for Muslims. Qur'an speaks of your hatred and jealousy.

"And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allah is the [only] guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper." 2:120

"Lo! You are the ones who love them but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures [i.e. you believe in the Tawraat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), while they disbelieve in your Book, the Qur’aan]. And when they meet you, they say, ‘We believe.’ But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: ‘Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allaah knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets).’
If good touches you, it distresses them; but if harm strikes you, they rejoice at it. And if you are patient and fear Allah , their plot will not harm you at all. Indeed, Allah is encompassing of what they do."

It's not too late for you to repent and return to Islam...the religion of all God's prophets. You have no credibility.

Salaam

Religion of all prophets?? Are u serious, who told u that, let me guess, Mohammed? The false prophet we are talking about.

What jealousy my friend. ?

U say ur unity is in the black (pagan) kabba in mecca, that's ur standard. The unity of Christians is Christ in heaven. We are spiritual and not carnal and worldly like Mohammedan Muslims.

U claim to love us. Pure Fallacy..... quote the quran where u are commanded to love non Muslims.

Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends/protectors/allies (depending on how u translate the Arabic) in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.

Ibn Kathir goes on to elaborate in 3:28—Allah said next, (unless you indeed fear a danger from them) meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.'' Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah (al Taqiyya) is allowed until the Day of Resurrection.''

My brother in humanity, the word of God tells Christians to love all people while urs says fight them and don't pray for certain unbelievers.

Empiree, I love you as Christ commands me. Please say that u love me and will pray for christains and I will know if u won't contradict Mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by PastorKun(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2015
truthman2012:
@ MrOlai

Sorry, you don't know the meaning of defamation of character. I studied law as it was a part of my course.

If somebody steals and is caught in the act, it is no defamation to call him/her a thief.

You would have noticed that everything said about islam and Muhammad are supported with documented evidence(s), so they are true and it is thus no defamation.

Since they are true, why are you still talking in favour of somebody (Muhammad), who claimed to be a prophet with so much LIES and IMMORALITIES. If you are walking on the street and a thief is caught being beaten, would you defend him?

With all you are reading and as a reasonable man, you should be thinking of following Jesus, who the quran says is FAULTLESS (Quran 19:16-19). Jesus is perfect (Quran 19:17). Why would you leave the FAULTLESS Jesus and follow Muhammad, a man full of FAULTS?

1,000,000,000 likes cool

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by johnydon22(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2015
lolzzz... ironically muslims also regard you christains as pegans... Oya make una carry on...That precious moment when theists are bashing themselves and these their all powerful Gods

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by truthman2012(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2015
johnydon22:
lolzzz... ironically muslims also regard you christains as pegans... Oya make una carry on...That precious moment when theists are bashing themselves and these their all powerful Gods

No doubt, atheists and muslims are under the same deity. The spirit that is responsible for atheists not believing in God is also responsible for muslims believing in a false god, hence your support for muslims.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by johnydon22(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
truthman2012:

No doubt, atheists and muslims are under the same deity. The spirit that is responsible for atheists not believing in God is also responsible for muslims believing in a false god, hence your support for muslims.
lmao only a religious retard will read my post and say i support muslims...
anyway na u get ur hand, insinuate all u want ...!!!; D
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by truthman2012(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao only a religious retard will read my post and say i support muslims...
anyway na u get ur hand, insinuate all u want ...!!!; D

Smh!
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by johnydon22(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
truthman2012:

Smh!
Hahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by yatfat(m): 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is a good topic that requires many scholars contribution, you see talking about islam i strongly agree with the one of the commenters on d topic but islam itself as a religion is like a song tah was sang by 9ice and d lyrics goes dis way "expectation rising too God be the Glory from the beginning kit has been written no be mistake now that is happening" so too cut it short form my won research what we all pass through things were not lyk dis before millions of years ago so the creator of d universe has a reason for anytin dat hapuns in d world be it u are a muslim, christian or a pagan wat we ar seeing in d world nw isthat some people called jesus God some people called God ALLAH. let me stop here for nw
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Empiree: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
[size=5pt]
Ifeann:

Religion of all prophets?? Are u serious, who told u that, let me guess, Mohammed? The false prophet we are talking about.What jealousy my friend. ?
U say ur unity is in the black (pagan) kabba in mecca, that's ur standard. The unity of Christians is Christ in heaven. We are spiritual and not carnal and worldly like Mohammedan Muslims.
U claim to love us. Pure Fallacy..... quote the quran where u are commanded to love non Muslims.
Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends/protectors/allies (depending on how u translate the Arabic) in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. Allah biddeth you beware (only) of Himself. Unto Allah is the journeying.Ibn Kathir goes on to elaborate in 3:28—Allah said next, (unless you indeed fear a danger from them) meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly. For instance, Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Ad-Darda' said, "We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them.'' Al-Bukhari said that Al-Hasan said, "The Tuqyah (al Taqiyya) is allowed until the Day of Resurrection.''My brother in humanity, the word of God tells Christians to love all people while urs says fight them and don't pray for certain unbelievers.I love you as Christ commands me. Please say that u love me and will pray for christains and I will know if u won't contradict Mohammed.
[/size]
You are not making any sense with the verse you quoted. I am not going back to that. I already dealt with subject here
https://www.nairaland.com/2107957/fun-facts-islam/5#down and you said usermane clarified that with you yet you still pretend like such verses are talking about all non-muslims?. Don't you think you are being very silly?.

And unless you believe in more than one God, that other prophets worshiped, you gonna have to prove that to me. As far as i can tell you are defeated in threads you opened. That's why you keep jumping around...parading yourself as non-muslim "expert"

All God's prophets from the time of Adam to Muhammad (peace upon them all) acknowledged and served only one God. You don't have evidence otherwise. To even make your matter worse you called Jesus, prophet of Allah(God), God. This is blasphemy (shirk). A sin that condemns one forever in Hell. Same as calling him son of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
Empiree:
[size=5pt][/size]
You are not making any sense with the verse you quoted. I am not going back to that. I already dealt with subject here
https://www.nairaland.com/2107957/fun-facts-islam/5#down and you said usermane clarified that with you yet you still pretend like such verses are talking about all non-muslims?. Don't you think you are being very silly?.

And unless you believe in more than one God, that other prophets worshiped, you gonna have to prove that to me. As far as i can tell you are defeated in threads you opened. That's why you keep jumping around...parading yourself as non-muslim "expert"

All God's prophets from the time of Adam to Muhammad (peace upon them all) acknowledged and served only one God. You don't have evidence otherwise. To even make your matter worse you called Jesus, prophet of Allah(God), God. This is blasphemy (shirk). A sin that condemns one forever in Hell. Same as calling him son of God.
be mature bro, she never for once used hate words against ya, y must ya do such? Its just fun debating and learn more abt our religion. So y d hate?
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by tartar9(m): 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Empiree:

Salaam
let them continue wasting their time they have never once preached christianity to Muslims instead waste their time attacking,insulting and denigrating Islam mainly them ifeann truthman2012 malvisguy212 especially the frustrated angry kid OREMUSSANCTUS his own is just to denigrate curse and insult.wonder if they think they are attracting Muslims to christainity instead they are doing just the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
tartar9:
let them continue wasting their time they have never once preached christianity to Muslims instead waste their time attacking,insulting and denigrating Islam mainly them ifeann truthman2012 malvisguy212 especially the frustrated angry kid OREMUSSANCTUS his own is just to denigrate curse and insult.wonder if they think they are attracting Muslims to christainity instead they are doing just the opposite.
bro, feels good to hear from ya. Hope ya alive and safe? Remain blessed bro, am born again, may God of Isreal bless ya. Amin.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Ifeann(f): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Empiree:
[size=5pt][/size]

Empiree stop all your lies and al Taqiyya...

What are u talking about.

Dude pls where did u see me refer to Jesus as a prophet.

Are u high on cheap glue.

Again, this is how I would have quoted that verse;

Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers

But after accepting that usermane has some good argument on why friend may not accurately portray the Arabic word I now quoted this;

Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends/protectors/allies (depending on how u translate the Arabic) in preference to believers.

Besides their are other verse we haven't talked about on that topic

Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."

Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Unlike u I am not closeminded

Empiree u have not dealt with anything talkless of defeating my argument, I am bored of u always going in cicles, I noticed u posted something in one of my threads, I will read that when I have ur time, please next time mention me on the post so I get notified of ur "rebuttal".

Anybody can look at my posts and see for themselves ur weak and atimes illogical arguments.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by true2god: 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ifeann:

Empiree stop all your lies and al Taqiyya...

What are u talking about.

Dude pls where did u see me refer to Jesus as a prophet.

Are u high on cheap glue.

Again, this is how I would have quoted that verse;

Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers

But after accepting that usermane has some good argument on why friend may not accurately portray the Arabic word I now quoted this;

Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends/protectors/allies (depending on how u translate the Arabic) in preference to believers.

Besides their are other verse we haven't talked about on that topic

Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."

Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..."

Unlike u I am not closeminded

Empiree u have not dealt with anything talkless of defeating my argument, I am bored of u always going in cicles, I noticed u posted something in one of my threads, I will read that when I have ur time, please next time mention me on the post so I get notified of ur "rebuttal".

Anybody can look at my posts and see for themselves ur weak and atimes illogical arguments.
This is what the prophet of Islam said (in quran 5:51): 'O you who have believed, do not take the
Jews and the Christians as allies (most translations rendered it as 'friends'). They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

The prophet of Islam endorssing enenmity and hate.
Re: Is Islam Monotheistic Paganism? by Empiree: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ifeann:

Empire stop all your lies and al Taqiyya...[size=2pt]What are u talking about.Dude pls where did u see me refer to Jesus as a prophet.Are u high on cheap glue.Again, this is how I would have quoted that verse; Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers But after accepting that usermane has some good argument on why friend may not accurately portray the Arabic word I now quoted this;Qur'an 3:28—Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends/protectors/allies (depending on how u translate the Arabic) in preference to believers.Besides their are other verse we haven't talked about on that topic Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide."ur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..." Unlike u I am not closeminded u have not dealt with anything talkless of defeating my argument, I am bored of u always going in cicles, I noticed u posted something in one of my threads, I will read that when I have ur time, please next time mention me on the post so I get notified of ur "rebuttal".Anybody can look at my posts and see for themselves ur weak and atimes illogical arguments.
[/size]
Woman, you dont get it do you?. This verse and other verses like it are pretty much saying the same thing. None of them talk about all non-muslims. This is very simple.

So are you saying all Muslims in the world are rebelling against Allah by having friends: in schools, at work, businesses, leisure you name it?. You are the one devoid of guidance. Those verses are as clear as day light. Because you have nifaq(diseases of the Soul) in your heart, that's why you dont want to admit my explanations.

I dont necessarily need to mention you. I quoted you in your threads. Your problem is after you are refuted, you came up with "taqqiyah" (same as highlighted above) the phrase used by islamophobes. You so fluent in it. You have been doing that because you can not refute us.

So i am refuting you again that verses like 5:80, 5:51, 3:28 etc are not referring to all non-Muslims i:e making enemies with ALL OF THEM. Again, pls refer back to this thread where i explained to so called true2god https://www.nairaland.com/2107957/fun-facts-islam/5#down. And looking at the way you and your cohorts display your nuisance on NL, clearly, you fit the bill (those alleged verses)

But if you insist those verses order Muslims to hate all non-muslims, then you saying muslims who have non-muslim friends are rebels. Yes, I do take precautions against having non-muslm friends because possibilities of them doing haram things like drugs, homosexual, fornication, worshiping idols,vulgarity etc is very high because they usually dont know right from wrong. What is permissible from what is not. Is this difficult for you to understand?.

On higher level, like taking them as allies(those vehement disbelievers). It is common sense. Why would Muslims make friends and allies with everything mentioned above without cautioning themselves?. Is this difficult to understand?. My arguments are "illogical" to you because you cant fathom them. All you could say was it's taqqiyah. Rubbish

I am about to extirpate these whole spiral arguments now because you really have nothing new to offer. It's same old tactics used by islamophobia industries you also exhibited on NL.

Salaam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fairness At Work, What Says Islam? / Shame To Saudi King Abdullah / Iftar On The Streets Of London Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.