Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

. - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / . (4561 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: . by DarkkRebel: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tifanee:
Abeg who is lil Wayne fan here

I need help piko

This is why they keep saying you are a ghost account
you act like one..

Madam, abeg don't comment on this thread... go to the NL chatroom
Re: . by Heywhizzy(m): 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

I have told you never to tag me in your life

I am no the reason you are miserable
I don't even know you exist, so stop carrying my matter on your dead..

Bye

pained iddiot..na you first tag me..focus on your studies nd stop being a nuisance/ before your geepee becomes empty like a new tank..omo,see d0pe similes not the wack ones u spit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Bars(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

stop derailing abeg

Dearailin Smh
Re: . by Bars(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Heywhizzy:
pained iddiot..na you first tag me..focus on your studies
before your geepee becomes empty like a new tank..omo,see d0pe similes not the wack ones u spit

Lwkmd@g.p ishh...
Re: . by DarkkRebel: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
mikuz:

How is this derailing? Its funny how you of all people is now making a post to sway the superiors to believe you a making a valid point when you are actually not. You who can't make up to 5 posts in this section without insults and swear words has now turned to a saint? You started this flame, now that you're feeling the heat you are acting a victim? If you hadn't called Cherryice's son a ba^stard - we couldn't have had all these in the first place. cool

If Cherryicee hadn't accused me falsely and insulted me..I wouldn't have responded her
I even begged her and told her to quit and she started spreading rumours in the tourney sign up thread

Look here..stay off this thread... Seun is gonna decide if you remain a Mod or not
So stop shaking and stop derailing

you keep detailing and I open a fresh Thread
I know your plans...
Re: . by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lololololol... This is so funny!

WELL AT LEAST Y'ALL KNOW I DON'T THROW TANTRUMS ANYHOW!

SO WHEN I SAY MIK SHOULD BE REPLACED, IT'S FACT!

A LEADER SHOULDNT PUNISH HIS SUBORDINATES FOR A CRIME WHICH HE HIMSELF COMMITS!
HE LEADS BY EXAMPLE!

HE'S BEEN BANNING MY MONIKER ANYHOW, YET NONE OF YOU SAW IT AS MISUSE OF POWER. I NEVER BROKE ANY OF NL'S RULES WHICH HE HIMSELF DIDN'T BREAK.

I STILL RECALL HIM EXTENDING GENERATIONAL CURSES TO ME, WHICH I WOULD NEVER DO.

I WAS BANNED TODAY, WHY? HE SAID I DERAILED FFR. Y'ALL GO CHECK THAT THREAD, ND SEE WHO HAS MORE CHATS BETWEEN ME ND HIM!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ONLY ONE PERSON HAS THE POWER.

I THINK MIK HAS OVERSTAYED HIS TIME AS THE NL RAPBATTLE'S SECTION MOD. HE SHOULD GIVE WAY FOR ANOTHER PERSON.

HOWEVER,
IF SOME OF YOU STILL THINK YOU CAN COPE WITH HIM BEING THE MOD, I SUGGEST WE HAVE ONE MORE MOD TO KEEP THINGS IN CHECK!

BUT MIKUZ HAS OVERSTAYED HIS TIME AS THE MOD undecided... IT'S BEST WE HAVE TWO SETS OF FRESH MODS WHO WILL COME WITH FRESH IDEAS.
Mukina2

2 Likes

Re: . by DarkkRebel: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Heywhizzy:
pained iddiot..na you first tag me..focus on your studies
before your geepee becomes empty like a new tank..omo,see d0pe similes not the wack ones u spit

I understand you hater...
Keep hating. ..I still won't take you serious
and for your info..

You are just hating cos I rejected your Call out on FFR weeks ago
Grow up ....
Re: . by JigsawKillah(m): 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tifanee:
Abeg who is lil Wayne fan here

I need help piko

babe
there are better songs with better hooks
Lil Wayne is trash na
Re: . by Heywhizzy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Bars:

Lwkmd@g.p ishh...
if too say I no hype am..some of these so called vets go recycle am
Re: . by Ksslib(m): 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
Heywhizzy:
sharrap,he only needs a vice,if u need change,go to the polling booth on Valentine's day

what makes ksslib worthy?,a nigga that's calm nd rarely online?..ooh,I dig now, he's your dikksucker (I'm no hater to ksslib,I'm his biggest fan but he's not worthy of being mod)
If you ever in your miserable life ever call me anyone's diick sucker again, I will d.i.L.d.0 your mother with a barb wire.. Idioot..

Na cos I don too shine my teeth shebi?

3 Likes

Re: . by DarkkRebel: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Lololololol... This is so funny!

WELL AT LEAST Y'ALL KNOW I DON'T THROW TANTRUMS ANYHOW!

SO WHEN I SAY MIK SHOULD BE REPLACED, IT'S FACT!

A LEADER SHOULDNT PUNISH HIS SUBORDINATES FOR A CRIME WHICH HE HIMSELF COMMITS!
HE LEADS BY EXAMPLE!

HE'S BEEN BANNING MY MONIKER ANYHOW, YET NONE OF YOU SAW IT AS MISUSE OF POWER. I NEVER BROKE ANY OF NL'S RULES WHICH HE HIMSELF DIDN'T BREAK.

I STILL RECALL HIM EXTENDING GENERATIONAL CURSES TO ME, WHICH I WOULD NEVER DO.

I WAS BANNED TODAY, WHY? HE SAID I DERAILED FFR. Y'ALL GO CHECK THAT THREAD, ND SEE WHO HAS MORE CHATS BETWEEN ME ND HIM!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ONLY ONE PERSON HAS THE POWER.

I THINK MIK HAS OVERSTAYED HIS TIME AS THE NL RAPBATTLE'S SECTION MOD. HE SHOULD GIVE WAY FOR ANOTHER PERSON.

HOWEVER,
IF SOME OF YOU STILL THINK YOU CAN COPE WITH HIM BEING THE MOD, I SUGGEST WE HAVE ONE MORE MOD TO KEEP THINGS IN CHECK!

BUT MIKUZ HAS OVERSTAYED HIS TIME HAS THE MOD undecided... IT'S BEST WE HAVE TWO SETS OF FRESH MODS WHO WILL COME WITH FRESH IDEAS.

I am copying these comments and opening a new thread...
All these haters and ghost accounts don derail this one purposely
Re: . by Heywhizzy(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

I understand you hater...
Keep hating. ..I still won't take you serious
and for your info..

You are just hating cos I rejected your Call out on FFR weeks ago
Grow up ....
Mee,call you out..are you suffering from intellectual kwashiokor..you're a bhig lier

I understand,that d0pe line pain am die
Re: . by DarkkRebel: 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
Heywhizzy:
Mee,call you out..are you suffering from intellectual kwashiokor..you're a bhig lier

I understand,that d0pe verse pain am die

You call me out.. I accepted and told you I was too busy later and that's why you are hating someone that doesn't even know you exist

Your pettiness is overwhelming
Re: . by mikuz(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

If Cherryicee hadn't accused me falsely and insulted me..I wouldn't have responded her
I even begged her and told her to quit and she started spreading rumours in the tourney sign up thread

Look here..stay off this thread... Seun is gonna decide if you remain a Mod or not
So stop shaking and stop derailing

you keep detailing and I open a fresh Thread
I know your plans...

You are deluded. I ll only stop being a mod if I resign or abuse my powers. So you are boiling a stone with this post. Keep expecting a snow to fall in Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: . by Heywhizzy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

I am copying these comments and opening a new thread...
All these haters and ghost accounts don derail this one purposely
we go enter there..make you know wetin mikuz dey always go through
Re: . by Heywhizzy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

You call me out.. I accepted and told you I was too busy later and that's why you are hating someone that doesn't even know you exist

Your pettiness is overwhelming
u're an iddiotic lier. I never called you out,instead,you did..or is something affecting your brain
Re: . by Ksslib(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
Darkrebel thanks for the recommendation but not even for all the gold in SA will I ever accept being mod sef.
Re: . by Heywhizzy(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ksslib:

If you ever in your miserable life ever call me anyone's diick sucker again, I will d.i.L.d.0 your mother with a barb wire.. Idioot..

Na cos I don too shine my teeth shebi?
that's the reason I can't endorse you as mod

I'm not saying you're his dikksucker,I'm simply tryna tell you that's what he sees you as nd what you portray yourself as
Re: . by DarkkRebel: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2015
mikuz:

You are deluded. I ll only stop being a mod if I resign or abuse my powers. So you are boiling a stone with this post. Keep expecting a snow to fall in Ikeja.

stop shivering and stop tagging me

is that a difficult thing to do ...
Re: . by Heywhizzy(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
omo,see change of topic..for him mind e be like "if I be mod,I go just hide some comments or simply close the thread"..wake up from reality,any thread you create can nd would be derailed if it ain't important
Re: . by Ksslib(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Heywhizzy:
that's the reason I can't endorse you as mod

I'm not saying you're his dikksucker,I'm simply tryna tell you that's what he sees you as nd what you portray yourself as
I don't want to be a mod. I don't even want your endorsement--get that into your skull.

Your father is obviously wasting money training an iddiott since you don't even know what a diick sucker means.

Look, It irritates the hell outta me when dumb orangutans quote my nick, so I ll really appreciate if you never ever mention the word----ksslib--again.
Re: . by Tifanee(f): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
JigsawKillah:

babe
there are better songs with better hooks
Lil Wayne is trash na

The chorus really got me
Re: . by Dotwillis1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: . by Heywhizzy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ksslib:

I don't want to be a mod. I don't even want your endorsement--get that into your skull.

Your father is obviously wasting money training an iddiott since you don't even know what a diick sucker means.

Look, It irritates the hell outta me when dumb orangutans quote my nick, so I ll really appreciate if you never ever mention the word----ksslib--again.
it takes time for me to start hating,.I don't want your sudden change of attitude to be a reason for me reigning curses on you,it takes time bro..all these una insults never gets to me..peace bro
Re: . by mikuz(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

stop shivering and stop tagging me

is that a difficult thing to do ...

If you are planning to distract me like the way you have succeeded in chasing Cherryice and some other girls from this section then you have another thing coming.

I'm still shocked that you are still making a clean post without insults and swear words tho'. Astonishing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Testerfuze(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ksslib:

Dnt take that gee too serious bro...let it slide.
Re: . by Ksslib(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
Heywhizzy:
it takes time for me to start hating,.I don't want your sudden change of attitude to be a reason for me reigning curses on you,it takes time bro..all these una insults never gets to me..peace bro
I don't seek peoples validation.. I don't want you or anyone to like me--- once again, get that into your thick skull.

You can go in pieces for all I care. Don't just quote me.
Re: . by Testerfuze(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

We need change brother ....

He needs to be removed ..

we have better candidates

Guykhena is the most promising ...
and Ksslib is next in line ....

Lagunna is who i'll go for instead.
Re: . by Tifanee(f): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
DarkkRebel:

Excuse me miss...
This thread is deliberately for something...
I don't know why you are purposely derailing it ..
pls stop commenting on it

thanks

Abeg don't be angry

Joshuabase someone just helped me with the song

BIRDMAN FT LIL WAYNE
BRING IT BACK
and am very sorry I asked

I knew the song since 2012...this evening Sommeone passing bye..was playing it...it just caught my attention!!!
Re: . by goshikid: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Testerfuze:

Dnt take that gee too serious bro...let it slide.
naah.. im really waiting to see this fight/
its either one wins or end up a tight/
the other will get smash/
teeth will scatter while bones will crack/
mob will arise/
the thread shall divide/a bann shall be place on the guy that relax/

now that's/ is what im waiting for. . .a match/!

1 Like

Re: . by SOjaTHug(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
DARKREBEL..... You tagged mikuz blind followers....

Itz simple
There was a chat room
Mikuz locked it
We started chatting where we were supposed to be dropping bars
Mikuz started complaining
We asked him to open the thread he closed so we can stop
He said no
And he starting the ban spree
To me thatz an abuse of moderatorship... The word is spelt MODERATE
1. Darkrebel and cherryice were fighting, he was supposed to settle the fight and not lock the thread.
2. Cherry was insulting rebel and rebel was also insulting cherry. As a mode, mikuz was not supposed to support any of them, buh he got emotional towards cherry cos shez a female(bias)
3. Mikuz is a kid, in age and mind... He simply cannot MODERATE.
4. HE and HIS FOLLOWERS were also chatting in the FFR THREAD, but they were not banned(bias)
Seriously mr seun and superior mods will have to do something about mikuz cos hez an UNWORTHY MOD

About five people already left NL because of mikuz actions, and if this continues more will leave.... That will reduce the traffic on this site to some extent

https://www.nairaland.com/2131076/thanks-mikuz#30449832

2 Likes

Re: . by Testerfuze(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
goshikid:
naah.. im really waiting to see this fight/
its either one wins or end up a tight/
the other will get smash/
teeth will scatter while bones will crack/
mob will arise/
the thread shall divide/a bann shall be place on the guy that relax/

now that's/ is what im waiting for. . .a match/!

cheesy....nice one

(1) (2) (3)

--------->) Baudex Vs H.j (<--------- / Is This Actually Ruggedman's Funeral?nairalanders please Judge. / * * NL Official King Tournament 2014 - Sign Up Thread * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.