Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going (3462 Views)

Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
http://fbcdn-video-l-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xap1/v/t42.1790-2/10674740_943061529052225_470765847_n.mp4?oh=be35837acf4c9c7b3e29f886fca2fd11&oe=54D5A098&__gda__=1423233028_45587cc1f7af5bfd8f8ae47c40298b39

While they are hugging and President Jonathan asking Buhari how the campaign is going, the ignorant ones are killing and maiming themselves.

Be wise, don't be used as a tool for killing. When they start sharing oil wells you won't be there.

Say NO to violence during this election.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by dgr8truth(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
This President irrespective of political affiliation personally continue to show political sportsmanship and other enviable qualities. These some Nigerians don't like and therefore they are shouting for change, change they will get if their votes are in the majority.

#GEJtill2019, I and others are not ready to sacrifice freedom, and progress on the alter of Buhari's propaganda charge.

12 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by simplemach(m): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
You see... and some are somewhere in the streets and with empty stomachs and shouting 'sai buhari'
Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by smsshola(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
The rich meat to share ideals and how dem go divide us d more yet d poor we kill ourselves...we scream at each other yet none of them we are related to.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by citizenY(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
simplemach:
You see... and some are somewhere in the streets and with empty stomachs and shouting 'sai buhari'

Dem own better... wetin Jona dey give him own people///??¿??

BP?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by clevvermind(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
simplemach:
it is pure foolishness. I can never allow myself to be used for such thing.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by clevvermind(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
citizenY:

Dem own better... wetin Jona dey give him own people///??¿??

BP?
wetin buhari dey give?
Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by simplemach(m): 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
it is pure foolishness. I can never allow myself to be used for such thing.
tank u
Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lol
Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by citizenY(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
wetin buhari dey give?

HOPE ..

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Just yesterday, four people died in my area as a result of PDP and APC clash. Am sure in hell they will see those they died for hugged themselves and even ask how their campaign is going.

I really wish these youth out there will learn and be calm.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by clevvermind(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
citizenY:

HOPE ..
Jonathan=transformation. Embrace it.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by Lurcky(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Gej indeed is a man without bitterness. He is better than the past leaders since 1991

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by clevvermind(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lurcky:
Gej indeed is a man without bitterness. He is better than the past leaders since 1991
you are right. He is very humble too.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Politician's life are complicated. U can neva trust their motive. From time memorial they are known to be the best liars. I pity anyone who die on the course of supporting them. They dont care for the cistizen. Their family is in oversea.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by Akosbaba(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
And some dey streets dey waste their lives
Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by citizenY(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan=transformation. Embrace it.

Sorry, am taken. You are very wicked...kiss of death... not for me.

Feel free to recommend my hugging a transformer and you draw a blank.... transformer wey no get current

NTOOOOOORRR

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by clevvermind(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
dgr8truth:
This President irrespective of political affiliation personally continue to show political sportsmanship and other enviable qualities. These some Nigerians don't like and therefore they are shouting for change, change they will get if their votes are in the majority.

#GEJtill2019, I and others are not ready to sacrifice freedom, and progress on the alter of Buhari's propaganda charge.
i like this. nice comment.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by dgr8truth(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2015
clevvermind:
i like this. nice comment.

thanks mate
Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by charlesakpan4: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
That is the spirit of sportsmanship being displayed by GEJ.APC and it's supporters should emulate that and know that it is not a do or die affair.
Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by Juliaann(f): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2015
dgr8truth:

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by Samunique(m): 1:21am On Feb 06, 2015
simplemach:
Thank u!

U see they will not patronize this type of thread bcs it does not afford them the chance to come and argue blindly and begin to shout SAI BUHARI, GEJ TILL 2019 etc .

Foolish youth killing themselves for those old men who don't even know their fathers that are older than them not to talk of them that were born yesterday.

Awon Odenson gbogbo!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by sakaguchi(m): 2:36am On Feb 06, 2015
That's my president.
Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by deenAyetu(f): 3:47am On Feb 06, 2015
Did you all notice the way GEJ was forcing himself on Buhari. Buhari was even surprised, he had to look at GEJ again. Hope GEJ has no black magic on him? buhari too must have an African Insurance with him

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by Swizdoe(m): 4:11am On Feb 06, 2015
simplemach:
Same way some people are shouting 'Gej till 2019'

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by simplemach(m): 5:58am On Feb 06, 2015
Swizdoe:

Same way some people are shouting 'Gej till 2019'
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by Bifwoli: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2015
GMB should have answered that his campaign is leading into Sambisa forest.

Those are his boys doing all the killing for "their man GMB"
Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by sharawwy(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Were you there?
Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by deenAyetu(f): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Watch “GEJ forcing himself on Buhari.” on YouTube http://www.meenatnigeria.com/watch-gej-forcing-himself-on-buhari-on-youtube
Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by deenAyetu(f): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2015
vnd.youtube:ryUHqnh1_7g?vndapp=youtube_mobile&vndclient=mv-google&vndel=watch
Re: President Jonathan Asked Buhari How Is the Compaign Going by nellyjohn: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
This is y I like GEJ, even after everything, he stil shows a sign of maturity. Always willing to make peace.
GEJ till 2019

(1) (Reply)

Looted Money Discovered In Foreign Banks. Names Of Depositors: London Swiss U.S. / BREAKING: Again, Court Denies IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Bail / Kogi Election : Reasons For This Type Of Result????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.