Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Letter To Ifeann - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To Ifeann (5318 Views)

Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / Ifeann And Others Who Can "Please I Really Need Your Help On This!". / Ifeann,truthman2012...on The Sun In A Muddy Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Ifeann by kay1one2(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2015
9jaforlife:

R*etard. It's paining you that your lies are being exposed cheesy. Are you saying that Jesus lied when he said this??...

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)

The old Testament was a guide. Jesus embodied it so that by faith in Him we can be made righteous. Why not show where He says it must be practiced to the letter. The value is not reduced by His coming so nothing is removed. But the practice of every single bit is what you haven't shown me where he said it must be put in place!
Did he say practice every bit?
Not a word will be taken away as a guide!
The only practice left is faith in Jesus Christ.
Read John 3:16.
Re: Letter To Ifeann by kay1one2(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2015
9jaforlife:

And can you describe what YOU are doing here You can't even resist my posts. Lol. Baby Kay1, say hi to mummy cheesy

Yours is still in a brothel I suppose. Late shift or overtime? ! wink
Re: Letter To Ifeann by kay1one2(m): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2015
9jaforlife:

Yes, you just wish that someone else would do it for you. At least you agree that Christians abhor themselves wink You can't even worship in a church that isn't your group! Nonsense. Not surprised why you hate people of other religion

And Sunnis and Shiites do NOT form the majority of Muslims, they're small minority. Get that into your greasy head!

Please quote where you got the insinuation that I "agreed"! Lying riffraff!
Re: Letter To Ifeann by kay1one2(m): 7:03am On Mar 16, 2015
9jaforlife:

R*etard. It's paining you that your lies are being exposed cheesy. Are you saying that Jesus lied when he said this??...

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)

Jesus accomplished it all by His death on the Cross. Thats why He said it is finished. And why I follow Him whole heartedly.
Your riffraff àllah who hasn't done anything special for you is busy promising you eternal sexual orgies.
Thats not special because some night clubs in nigeria already offer that for a meagre fee.
Cant you afford it?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 4:00am On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Jesus accomplished it all by His death on the Cross. Thats why He said it is finished. And why I follow Him whole heartedly.
Your riffraff àllah who hasn't done anything special for you is busy promising you eternal sexual orgies.
Thats not special because some night clubs in nigeria already offer that for a meagre fee.
Cant you afford it?

Oh! He DECLARED that he had come to FULFILL the laws (OT) while he lived, then he NULLIFIED it on his death? This is very characteristic of a weak god. No wonder you have to multiply him by 3 cheesy cheesy cheesy You're as silly as your post!!

I don't patronise night clubs. And as a baby that you are, I don't expect you to be patronizing night clubs yet. You're a total failure.

Finally, how will you know if Allah has done anything special for me or not? When you've lost hope of the true presence of the One True God and have chosen to worship someone who walked the earth surface like you, lied like you, ate like you and pooed like you? How d*umb!!
Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 4:06am On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Yours is still in a brothel I suppose. Late shift or overtime? ! wink

You and brothels and night clubs! I'm sure that's where YOU were mistakenly conceived cheesy cheesy

Kay1 the product of 1 night stand grin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 4:11am On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Please quote where you got the insinuation that I "agreed"! Lying riffraff!

But you said "at least you don't throw bombs at each other"....That means you christians only abhor yourselves! If this is too hard for you, it's because you didn't listen to my advise: find your mates in kindergarten! This is meant for adults. You hear? Low life!
Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 4:24am On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:

[s] The old Testament was a guide. Jesus embodied it so that by faith in Him we can be made righteous. Why not show where He says it must be practiced to the letter. The value is not reduced by His coming so nothing is removed. But the practice of every single bit is what you haven't shown me where he said it must be put in place!
Did he say practice every bit?
Not a word will be taken away as a guide!
The only practice left is faith in Jesus Christ.
Read John 3:16. [/s]
Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 4:33am On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:

Im.becile. .. you didn't answer the question. You can post as many as you want but one rule remains that by their fruits you shall know them!
Since Jesus has paid the ultimate price we don't practice judaism but christianity which believes in the power of the cross to save.
So quote as many as you want it will just be dancing around judaism which was a Shadow of things to come I.e salvation today through the cross.
All those parts remain to give us an insight into how and why we got to and Had to get to this point in time when salvation is through faith in Christ and his Finished work on the cross!
The old Testament was in place and practiced before the coming of the messiah. Now after his death and resurrection, we have a brand new hope in worshiping God through faith in Christ.

You're just a nonentity! Jesus approved every single criminal law.... He made it crystal clear when he said "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)

You christians just go into r*etarded mode when you see the embarrassment in that fantasy filled book called bible! It's nothing but a collection of lies to portray an ordinary food eating, poo passing man as god!

Christianity is formed on the basis of lies, I wouldn't blame you if you christians have chosen lies as your favourite hobby. It's how you were raised!
Re: Letter To Ifeann by Shirley07: 6:10am On Mar 18, 2015
9jaforlife:

You're just a nonentity! Jesus approved every single criminal law.... He made it crystal clear when he said "Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law (the Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law (the Old Testament) until everything is accomplished. (Matthew 5:17-18)

You christians just go into r*etarded mode when you see the embarrassment in that fantasy filled book called bible! It's nothing but a collection of lies to portray an ordinary food eating, poo passing man as god!

Christianity is formed on the basis of lies, I wouldn't blame you if you christians have chosen lies as your favourite hobby. It's how you were raised!
You're the slowpoke.
The only law God gave that was scribbled down by Him and recognized by Christ is the 10 commandments which Christ summarized into two- love God and love your neighbours as yourself. Apart from this, there's no other laws.
Laws like divorcing your wives, no sewing of two different cloths e.t.c were the jewish laws given by Moses to the Israelites to differentiate God's chosen people from others. Deeperlife for instance, have the standard they follow in their church which differentiate them from other churches.
However, the only true law is the 10 commandment.
You should be made aware that Christ condemned Moses' laws like divorcing your wives, washing hands before eating, compulsory fasting and many others.
Christ fulfilled the law by being the 10 commandments himself and dying for our sins. He showed that the 10 commandments can be fulfilled even as a human.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Ifeann by kay1one2(m): 8:06am On Mar 18, 2015
9jaforlife:

Oh! He DECLARED that he had come to FULFILL the laws (OT) while he lived, then he NULLIFIED it on his death? This is very characteristic of a weak god. No wonder you have to multiply him by 3 cheesy cheesy cheesy You're as silly as your post!!

I don't patronise night clubs. And as a baby that you are, I don't expect you to be patronizing night clubs yet. You're a total failure.

Finally, how will you know if Allah has done anything special for me or not? When you've lost hope of the true presence of the One True God and have chosen to worship someone who walked the earth surface like you, lied like you, ate like you and pooed like you? How d*umb!!

He (Jesus) fufilled the law without killing anyone!
Your religion is one for terrorists so enjoy it till shecow calls you up for a suicide bombing virgin hunting mission!
Your parents were born in strip clubs and took the pain to make sure you were born in one too.
Your poverty afterwards which still haunts you despite your hard sex business makes you comment late on every post! What duty are you on tonight? Homosexuality or beastiality! Idol worshipper!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ifeann by kay1one2(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2015
9jaforlife:

But you said "at least you don't throw bombs at each other"....That means you christians only abhor yourselves! If this is too hard for you, it's because you didn't listen to my advise: find your mates in kindergarten! This is meant for adults. You hear? Low life!

You can't hide from the fact that you muslims read a hate speech; the quran, as a guide! Read the Bible and learn more about God's love to mankind made manifest in Christ Jesus whom if you fail to accept will lead to catastrophic consequences both here and in eternity!
Keep fooling around with the homosexual, pedophile, terrorist low life mohammed who was obviously demon possessed! It tells alot about your own desire for evil that will lead you to eternal punishment!
Re: Letter To Ifeann by kay1one2(m): 8:41am On Mar 18, 2015
9jaforlife:

Your parents were raised as pedophiles homosexuals and terrorists! You have been handed over the baton pervert!
Islam will be banned soon! Hope you're prepared! It's basically a religion for self centred perverts with you as a grand patron! You see a religion with a pedophile starter and jump right in! Tells a lot about you and your pedophile tendencies!
Re: Letter To Ifeann by kay1one2(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2015
9jaforlife:

You have chosen to follow a pedophile! shocked
Re: Letter To Ifeann by kay1one2(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2015
9jaforlife:

You and brothels and night clubs! I'm sure that's where YOU were mistakenly conceived cheesy cheesy

Kay1 the product of 1 night stand grin

Product of beastiality!
Re: Letter To Ifeann by Ifeann(f): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2015
kay1one2:

kay1one2 I see how bold u are in discussing topics Muslims like to hide, but can't u see how 9jaforlife is making u bring yourself to his level and insult like a muslim.
He may have insulted ur with unprintable words but don't retaliate. 9jaforlife was not a product of beastality, this is biologically impossible. His family maybe Good folks hence ur attack on them is not fair.. besides do u think Jesus would approve of this

I know u are passionate about exposing the falsehood of Islam, especially as many nigerians see the death and destruction Islam has brought to fellow northern nigerians. But these insults are unnecessary.. Be better than him and conquer the temptations of the folks of darkness.
Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 6:09am On Mar 21, 2015
Ifeann:

kay1one2 I see how bold u are in discussing topics Muslims like to hide, but can't u see how 9jaforlife is making u bring yourself to his level and insult like a muslim.
He may have insulted ur with unprintable words but don't retaliate. 9jaforlife was not a product of beastality, this is biologically impossible. His family maybe Good folks hence ur attack on them is not fair.. besides do u think Jesus would approve of this

I know u are passionate about exposing the falsehood of Islam, especially as many nigerians see the death and destruction Islam has brought to fellow northern nigerians. But these insults are unnecessary.. Be better than him and conquer the temptations of the folks of darkness.

Like a Muslim undecided Even a blind man will know those who love to be rude on NL. You guys throw insults, rain curses and the moment someone retaliates, you start preaching. Hypocrites!

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict aka male aka female. The great judge, ALWAYS judging others. Queen of Partiality. The double-dealer....Huh! I've always said it, haters cannot end well. So, even though he was the one that started the death curses, I'm the one making him throw curses all over NL I'm responsible for HIS actions You're sick!

Your comments don't only show that you're a mere dupe, it also speaks volumes of how immatured you are!

Christian Hypocrisy!!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 6:18am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Product of beastiality!

Your mummy Ifeann aka parisbookaddict has lectured you, thank God! Just shows how d*umb you are!
Re: Letter To Ifeann by kay1one2(m): 6:21am On Mar 21, 2015
9jaforlife:

Your mummy Ifeann aka parisbookaddict has lectured you, thank God! Just shows how d*umb you are!

Broke dude who can only converse when free data bonuses arrive from his network provider which happens not to be often! Another gain of islam?! Poverty? !
Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Your parents were raised as pedophiles homosexuals and terrorists! You have been handed over the baton pervert!
Islam will be banned soon! Hope you're prepared! It's basically a religion for self centred perverts with you as a grand patron! You see a religion with a pedophile starter and jump right in! Tells a lot about you and your pedophile tendencies!

This just shows how WORTHLESS your own parents are! You have no single regard for them, hence you find no difficulty in bringing up other peoples' parents up the way you bring your valueless parents up anyhow!

kay1one2:

You have chosen to follow a pedophile! shocked

Continue wasting your life on propaganda. It's your life after all, feel free to misspend it as you please.
Re: Letter To Ifeann by kay1one2(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2015
9jaforlife:

This just shows how WORTHLESS your own parents are! You have no single regard for them, hence you find no difficulty in bringing up other peoples' parents up the way you bring your valueless parents up anyhow!

Continue wasting your life on propaganda. It's your life after all, feel free to misspend it as you please.

You're representing them online! Poorly!
Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 6:34am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Broke dude who can only converse when free data bonuses arrive from his network provider which happens not to be often! Another gain of islam?! Poverty? !

As long as I don't spend every minute on NL, you think it's because I'm broke? Lol

You're so entwined with abject poverty that you believe everyone else has the same problem! You love words like death, evil, poverty, brothel.... So much negativity surrounds your life!
Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

As long as I don't spend every minute on NL, you think it's because I'm broke? Lol

You're so entwined with abject poverty that you believe everyone else has the same problem! You love words like death, evil, poverty, brothel.... So much negativity surrounds your life! You deserve pity
Re: Letter To Ifeann by kay1one2(m): 6:37am On Mar 21, 2015
9jaforlife:

You're so entwined with abject poverty that you believe everyone else has the same problem! You love words like death, evil, poverty, brothel.... So much negativity surrounds your life! You deserve pity

Lame excuse! Idol worshipper!
Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 7:17am On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Your My (kay1one2's) parents were born in strip clubs and took the pain to make sure you were I was born in one too.
Your My poverty afterwards which still haunts you me despite the hard sex business makes you comment late on every post! What duty are you on tonight? Homosexuality or beastiality! Idol worshipper!

The fact that your parents grew up, had you and raised you in a sex business environment explains why you understand everything in terms of sex business. You are a total failure from every angle!
Re: Letter To Ifeann by kay1one2(m): 7:25am On Mar 21, 2015
9jaforlife:

The fact that your parents grew up, had you and raised you in a sex business environment explains why you understand everything in terms of sex business. You are a total failure from every angle!

intimacy gadget baby!
Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 7:38am On Mar 21, 2015
Shirley07:

You're the slowpoke.
The only law God gave that was scribbled down by Him and recognized by Christ is the 10 commandments which Christ summarized into two- love God and love your neighbours as yourself. Apart from this, there's no other laws.
Laws like divorcing your wives, no sewing of two different cloths e.t.c were the jewish laws given by Moses to the Israelites to differentiate God's chosen people from others. Deeperlife for instance, have the standard they follow in their church which differentiate them from other churches.
However, the only true law is the 10 commandment.
You should be made aware that Christ condemned Moses' laws like divorcing your wives, washing hands before eating, compulsory fasting and many others.
Christ fulfilled the law by being the 10 commandments himself and dying for our sins. He showed that the 10 commandments can be fulfilled even as a human.

That means Jesus revealed these quotes in a beer parlour...

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

Luke 16:17
"But that doesn't mean that the law has lost its force. It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the smallest point of God's law to be overturned."

Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. Luke 12:51

Or, either you or Jesus is lying. It's very clear, you're the r*etard
Re: Letter To Ifeann by Ifeann(f): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2015
9jaforlife:

U were both wrong for throwing insults like untrained kids. Now behave smiley
Re: Letter To Ifeann by Ifeann(f): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2015
9jaforlife:

Like a Muslim undecided Even a blind man will know those who love to be rude on NL. You guys throw insults, rain curses and the moment someone retaliates, you start preaching. Hypocrites!

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict aka male aka female. The great judge, ALWAYS judging others. Queen of Partiality. The double-dealer....Huh! I've always said it, haters cannot end well. So, even though he was the one that started the death curses, I'm the one making him throw curses all over NL I'm responsible for HIS actions You're sick!

Your comments don't only show that you're a mere dupe, it also speaks volumes of how immatured you are!

Christian Hypocrisy!!

So if I discuss what ur prophet did then I am immature. . Oh really?
Ur prophet was a pedophile
He was a mass murderer
He was always having sex, he even died on top of Aisha's bosoms with an erec.tion while mixing saliva with her
He was barbaric
He lied several times and encourage muslims to do so to hide there intentions from non believers
He captured, traded, breed and had sex with slaves. .he adviced the beating of women. .. and many more vile deeds all contained in your hadiths and quran..What u seein me discuss is not anti islam. .. it is ISLAM...I detest Islam and i am not afraid to show it. .i submit to you that Islam is falsehood and will lead you and other millions to hell if you don't accept jesus...

If u are not happy with the sources i quote then Make ur complaints here
https://www.nairaland.com/2185531/muslims-answer-me
■ Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you(mudlims) will be taken to HEll” (Sarwar)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To Ifeann by stinggy(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Ifeann:

So if I discuss what ur prophet did then I am immature. . Oh really?
He was a mass murderer
He was always having sex, he even died on top of Aisha's bosoms with an erec.tion while mixing saliva with her
He was barbaric
He lied several times and encourage muslims to do so to hide there intentions from non believers
He captured, traded, breed and had sex with slaves. .he adviced the beating of women. .. and many more vile deeds all contained in your hadiths and quran..What u seein me discuss is not anti islam. .. it is ISLAM...I detest Islam and i am not afraid to show it. .i submit to you that Islam is falsehood and will lead you and other millions to hell if you don't accept jesus...

If u are not happy woth the sources i quote then Make ur complaints here
https://www.nairaland.com/2185531/muslims-answer-me
■ Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you(mudlims) will be taken to HEll” (Sarwar)

Make no mistake please, both Christianity and Islam are fake. None is better than the other, just conjecture of some people who wanted to keep you under their control.
Re: Letter To Ifeann by Ifeann(f): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
stinggy:

Make no mistake please, both Christianity and Islam are fake. None is better than the other, just conjecture of some people who wanted to keep you under their control.

As much as I disagree with u, u are entitled to ur opinion.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Ifeann by 9jaforlife: 4:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Ifeann:

[s] So if I discuss what ur prophet did then I am immature. . Oh really?
He was a mass murderer
He was barbaric

If u are not happy with the sources i quote then Make ur complaints here
https://www.nairaland.com/2185531/muslims-answer-me [/s]

■ Bible 19:71: “It is the inevitable decree of your Lord that every one of you(christians) will be taken to HEll” (Sarwar)

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, see how you have carefully dodged the issue. Your crazy christian brother started with death curses, yet you think I should be held responsible for his actions. Suddenly you jump into your old national anthem of hate about the Prophet (PBUH). He has put you to shame already, your decision to waste your life and die on his matter will do nothing to harm his good name! I wonder how you'd feel at the end of your miserable life when you still hear of people converting to a Islam in multitude? Perhaps God would have made you denounce this nonsense called Christianity!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate / Finally, Life Is Synthesized In A Lab. / Why Do People Lie Against God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.