Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

King Abdullah Of Jordan Laucnh Attack Against ISIS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Abdullah Of Jordan Laucnh Attack Against ISIS. (702 Views)

Soldiers Celebrate After Successful Attack Against Boko Haram / President Buhari Meets With King Abdullah II Of Jordan(photos) / Egypt Calls For A Nigeria-Egypt Led Force Against ISIS In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Abdullah Of Jordan Laucnh Attack Against ISIS. by smsshola(m): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
After the brutal killing of a pilot by ISIS yesterday by burning..the king of Jordan as taken the fight to the ISIS in retaliation to the pilot death by flying a fighter jet as a copilot to ISIS hideout and launched a rocket not minding the repercussions if he die eventually as a result of this..Is this how much a leader shu lead?or is it the love for his people?.....Mean while we av some leaders here who are scared to death abeg I no call name o
Re: King Abdullah Of Jordan Laucnh Attack Against ISIS. by kestolove95(m): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2015
We are asking. Our own just to go to chibok and see d parents of d kidnap gurl she refuse..see a leader in forefront of a war for just a citizen...how many hhas died under gej?....
Re: King Abdullah Of Jordan Laucnh Attack Against ISIS. by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Lo and behold, English was murdered by the OP and has been successfully laid to rest by the poster above me grin

4 Likes

Re: King Abdullah Of Jordan Laucnh Attack Against ISIS. by Collynzo9: 12:47am On Feb 06, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Lo and behold, English was murdered by the OP and has been successfully laid to rest by the poster above me grin
They are faithful disciples of their iliiterate master.

4 Likes

Re: King Abdullah Of Jordan Laucnh Attack Against ISIS. by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 06, 2015
I died.OP and comment one grin grin grin grin
Re: King Abdullah Of Jordan Laucnh Attack Against ISIS. by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 06, 2015
kestolove95:
We are asking. Our own just to go to chibok and see d parents of d kidnap gurl she refuse..see a leader in forefront of a war for just a citizen...how many hhas died under gej?....
You may be right afterall.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Was Posted This Morin About Buhari / Court Fines T.B. Joshua, Synagogue Church For Delaying Hearing Of Suit Against C / An Interview With APC National Publicity Secretary .....live On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.