Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja (1079 Views)

Lagbaja: Living Legend And Bonafide Icon Of Music / Shina Peters And Lagbaja Pictured With Bola Tinubu / We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by Naijasolace: 3:19am On Feb 06, 2015
Multi-award winning Nigerian Afrobeat musician, singer and songwriter Lagbaja has advised Nigerians on the coming 2015 presidential elections.

The 1960-Lagos-state-born musician, who is a Baptist by upbringing, has made some remarks about the President Goodluck Jonathan administration and the coming elections. The Globacom ambassador, popular for his masked-face, has declared that he is ready to exercise his voting rights, unlike some celebrities who have made it known that they won’t vote.

Lagbaja, who has received his Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC) after waiting a long time, claimed that the president, who is seeking re-election, does not have the ability to rule the country. He also said that some forces may have pushed President Goodluck Jonathan to seek re-election, since the president was quoted as saying he did not plan to run for a second term.

The singer said that he “knows that President Jonathan cannot do this job”. In his own words:

“He(Jonathan)really wants to leave now, he does not want a second term, but he cannot say that publicly. He is a hostage of the people pushing him because of them, he cannot simply walk away. So, he has to play along by campaigning for re-election. He really needs your help so that he can leave with dignity, help him by voting him out. Vote Buhari/Osinbajo on February 14.”

In a recent video titled: “ For the love of Country ”,Mike Ezuruonye, Ini Edo, Yemi Blaq, Omoni Oboli and other top Nollywood stars showed their support for President Jonathan’s transformation agenda.

More details @ www.naijasolace.tk
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by neutrotoba(m): 3:45am On Feb 06, 2015
The masked Man, telling the truth since 560BC

Sai Buhari
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by donsmall94(m): 5:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by Burger01(m): 6:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Help him leave with dignity? No, he is going to leave in shame and he is going to return our stolen monies.sad
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 06, 2015
Burger01:
Help him leave with dignity? No, he is going to leave in shame and he is going to return our stolen monies.sad
who told you he's with your mooney?you get money?do you pay tax sef? mtchew! talk like horniMonkey
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by Burger01(m): 6:19am On Feb 06, 2015
shadowgwalker:
who told you he's with your mooney?you get money?do you pay tax sef? mtchew! talk like horniMonkey
Sai Buhari.... Live with that.

#Change.
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by qadeerkug(m): 6:28am On Feb 06, 2015
lagbaja may God protected u dere for saying dis sweet words"Jonathan most go nd he shall be giving some dignity for his clueless in economy nd security"""it 8days to go lets vote wisely...... we need change nd as long as i'm gonna vote uhmmm my votes goes to president Gmb nd vice presido PYO inshaaaaaaaa Allahu saiiiiiiiiiiii buhariiiiii
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by qadeerkug(m): 6:32am On Feb 06, 2015
shadowgwalker:
dis 1 get Brain or nah fufu u eat dis morng choaaaa poo""ur words re dirty shiit hornybaboon......saiii buhari inshaa Allahu
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 06, 2015
qadeerkug:
dis 1 get Brain or nah fufu u eat dis morng choaaaa poo""ur words re dirty shiit hornybaboon......saiii buhari inshaa Allahu
go block am for road collect the money nah! otondo!I blame this useless media they gave freedom to talk against the Nigerian government.
hope you know it's the kind of fake doctrines you received that has put a hovering cast over you.
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Burger01:

Sai Buhari.... Live with that.

#Change.
ofcos I will live with it. the world system won't effect my life in anyway negative ...boy!
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by legallyblonde(f): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2015
even if Dolby,my dog,is the alternative candidate,i'll vote for her.all these celebrities support GEJ will still vote for Buhari.quote me at your own risk,everybody's entitled to their opinion
Sai Buhari!
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by qadeerkug(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2015
shadowgwalker:
go block am for road collect the money nah! otondo!I blame this useless media they gave freedom to talk against the Nigerian government.
hope you know it's the kind of fake doctrines you received that has put a hovering cast over you.
olodo rapata"""hahahaha still dirty words chaiiiiiiiiii were dis mama of 9pikins come out from abi nah otueke u come out from"""lawfff awt lawd""hahahahahaha
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by qadeerkug(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2015
legallyblonde:
even if Dolby,my dog,is the alternative candidate,i'll vote for her.all these celebrities support GEJ will still vote for Buhari.quote me at your own risk,everybody's entitled to their opinion
Sai Buhari!
like ya baby buh ur usernam got me put pepper in my morning tea
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by legallyblonde(f): 6:55am On Feb 06, 2015
qadeerkug:
like ya baby buh ur usernam got me put pepper in my morning tea
lol
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by Burger01(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2015
shadowgwalker:
ofcos I will live with it. the world system won't effect my life in anyway negative ...boy!
Politics no go make enemies out of us sister. Cheers.

Sai Buhari.

#Change.

cheesy
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2015
Burger01:

Politics no go make enemies out of us sister. Cheers.

Sai Buhari.

#Change.

cheesy
you are trying to be nice cos you think I'm a lady right?hmmm

TRANSFORMATION!!!
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 06, 2015
qadeerkug:
olodo rapata"""hahahaha still dirty words chaiiiiiiiiii were dis mama of 9pikins come out from abi nah otueke u come out from"""lawfff awt lawd""hahahahahaha
I come out from Ya'ma to(raise to the power 2).abokee nigah 2!
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by Burger01(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you are trying to be nice cos you think I'm a lady right?hmmm

TRANSFORMATION!!!
smiley

1 Like

Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by AbsamEleniyan(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Ah Hear You O
Re: We Must Help Jonathan Leave With Dignity – Lagbaja by hedonistic: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2015
This failed musician masquerade thinks he can hide behind the mask to say rubbish. Just wait, immediately after Jonathan is declared winner of the election, I will personally hunt you down and strip you of that your smelly mask wey dey shack you. So that you go repeat this nonsense again with your open face.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Omotola Released Val Pics With Her Family See Here / 'I Stopped Caring About What People Thought Of Me Years Ago' - Tonton Dike / Shocker! BBA $300k Winner, Dillish Matthews Says She Is Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.