Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,831 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

'I Stopped Caring About What People Thought Of Me Years Ago' - Tonton Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Stopped Caring About What People Thought Of Me Years Ago' - Tonton Dike (1081 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' / Tonton Dike Shares Photo Of Herself Kissing Her Man Passionately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Stopped Caring About What People Thought Of Me Years Ago' - Tonton Dike by argob44(f): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2015
The Nollywood actress, who looks stunning in Burgundy hair, took to instagram to remind people that she doesn't give a hoot about what they think about her. Read how she put it below:

'I STOPPED CARING ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT OF ME YEARS AGO* THOUGHTS CHANGE,FEELINGS CHANGE BUT THANK GOD THAT JESUS IS CONSISTENT YESTERDAY,TODAY & FOREVER* BE FREE FROM PEOPLE'S EVER CHANGING THOUGHTS ABOUT YOU* ITS ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON THEIR TODAY & TOMMORROW FEELINGS* JUST ANOTHER REASON TO BE FREE FROM PEOPLES BONDAGE. They hate you today? it's ok,TOMMORROW IS A NEW DAY.' http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..com/2015/03/i-stopped-caring-about-what-people-thought-years-ago-tonton-dike.html

Re: 'I Stopped Caring About What People Thought Of Me Years Ago' - Tonton Dike by temitemi1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Think less about what people think about you!

(1) (Reply)

Model With Vtiligo, Chantelle Winnie, Gets Beauty Idol Award At Gala’s Spa Award / Presidential Poll: Veteran Actress, Ngozi Nwosu Calls For Calm / SAD:3 Pple Arrested For The Murder Of Emmanuel Sithole(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.