Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? (649 Views)

Senators Angry With Osinbajo For Supporting Magu / Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today / PDP Chieftain Stripped Unclad For Supporting APC Candidate In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by Eggcelent(m): 4:10am On Feb 06, 2015
In my discussions with electorates in the run-up to 14th February, 2015 Presidential election, I have often been left with the view that a number of people rooting for GEJ are doing so not because of his administration's achievements, but because they have something against GMB/APC/Tinubu. Therefore, I'll like to take this opportunity to clarify; why your support for GEJ? Think through your reason(s) & be sincere in your response, please. P.S. Supporters of GMB may also wish to state their reasons for aligning with him.
Re: What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 06, 2015
. . . . .Maybe they still want the 'fresh air' promised them 4 years ago or they just want to justify themselves for all what they were saying 4 years ago 'Jonathan is a good man, i am voting for Jonathan not PDP'. . . Perhaps!. . . . A change is ALL we need come feBUHARI 14th 2015. Sai Buhari, Only Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 06, 2015
as a sincere and truthfu person, I want Jonathan to finish his transformation agenda.
I want somebody like buhari to rule after Jonathan's regime so that there will be change in the system after transformation.

I've seen, I've confirmed and I truthfully say, 'Jonathan has done so much so I must vote '

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by Eggcelent(m): 6:43am On Feb 06, 2015
modelmike7. Thanks. It's obvious you are pro-GMB, but "why?". Why will your vote go to him?
Re: What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by Eggcelent(m): 6:48am On Feb 06, 2015
shadowgwalker. Thanks. Your point is that GEJ be allowed to see his Transformation Agenda to logical conclusion. However, is the Transformation Agenda what the country needs at this time? If "yes", has GEJ, with his team proven competent enough to actualize the agenda?
Re: What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 06, 2015
Eggcelent:
shadowgwalker. Thanks. Your point is that GEJ be allowed to see his Transformation Agenda to logical conclusion. However, is the Transformation Agenda what the country needs at this time? If "yes", has GEJ, with his team proven competent enough to actualize the agenda?
'allowed '? how?is there nothing like election again?is it for him to 'see'?

Transformation is what we need, we are still graded as 3rd world nation, only development in the system and building facility is what Nigeria needs. when that is solved, we need a government to maintain discipline! YES!!'his ' team has proven competent.The things he has done could be written in a journal of at list 2000 pages with proofs.
Re: What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by chamboy(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by KwoiZabo(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2015
I live in Lagos and I know that what GEJ has done in Lagos and environs doubles what Yaradua and OBJ did combine and also the federal Govt accounts are more transparent than that of APC Lagos. Moreso I don't want a party that will raise university fees to 250000 and ask pry 6 pupils to pay 10k for common entrance forms to mention but a few.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2015
Because he had no shoes while growing up and most especially because the Nothern Elites want his government destabilized for being a Christian & an Ijaw slowpoke.

Senseless TANoids giving senseless reasons since 1914.

GMB Till GEJ Is Forcefully Taken Back To Otueke on Charlie Boy's Bike! grin

Re: What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by Eggcelent(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2015
chamboy. Are you saying your reason for supporting a presidential candidate is cos of his competence at circumventing the electoral process? Haba! Stop kidding.
Re: What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by chamboy(m): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Eggcelent:
chamboy. Are you saying your reason for supporting a presidential candidate is cos of his competence at circumventing the electoral process? Haba! Stop kidding.
I love Riggers
Re: What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by Eggcelent(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2015
KwoiZabo. Nice one. You have got some valid points there. Wish majority of Nigerians are like you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by Eggcelent(m): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Zoharariel. You haven't given a reason for supporting either of the candidates.
Re: What Is Your Real Reason For Supporting Gej? by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2015
Progress
Continuity
Stability

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met. / We’ll Kill 20 For Each Police Life Lost During Elections — Mbu / We Won't Shift The Elections Again-inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.