Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) (875 Views)

Benin City, The Mighty Medieval Capital Now Lost Without Trace / Abduction And Forced Marriages -the Nation News / Pictures Of Arrested Bokoharam Leaders As Posted By Nation News Papper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by tunwumi: 4:15am On Feb 06, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has pledged to complete the $16 billion gas city project if he is re-elected.

According to the President, the gas city project was very important to Nigeria as it would generate employment for the youth and boost the country’s economy.

Jonathan, who was addressing members of the Delta State Traditional Rulers’ Council after a presidential campaign rally in Asaba, said the gas city project, to be the biggest oil and gas investment in Africa, was dear to his administration.

He said the project would be launched in a few weeks and appealed to the traditional rulers not to relent in their support for his administration.

Jonathan told the traditional rulers that he was seeking re-election to complete projects that would be beneficial to Nigerians.

The Obi of Owa, Efeizomor II, who spoke on behalf of the traditional rulers, described Jonathan as a performer whose projects transformed the lives of Nigerians and repositioned Nigeria for faster economic growth.

The Owa monarch explained that with Jonathan in charge, Nigeria would get a better deal.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathan-deltans-well-complete-16b-gas-city/
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by tunwumi: 4:18am On Feb 06, 2015
This type of campaign promises is meant to decide Deltans electorate as usual. I expect him to come by next 4 years and say he failed they should give him another 4 years.

Jeg and empty campaign promises.

I have decided no matter what they day FeBUHARI 14 only
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by Redoil: 5:08am On Feb 06, 2015
If not for the big eye and greediness of those itshekiri chiefs and ijaw warlord this project would have become a completed project long time ago.
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by donsmall94(m): 5:11am On Feb 06, 2015
After how many years
As incumbent ur campaign is not supposed to be based on promises but achievement.
SMH for those singing continuity
Can't u see this does not have plan?
Vote wisely
#Sai Buhari
#Change is here
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by Redoil: 5:11am On Feb 06, 2015
tunwumi:
This type of campaign promises is meant to decide Deltans electorate as usual. I expect him to come by next 4 years and say he failed they should give him another 4 years.

get ur fact right the project is approaching completion b4 some greedy APC ijaw and itshekiri chief started formenting trouble as it as always been their wont.
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by MRLINGTON(m): 5:27am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol...nd they dint shout

BIG BIG TALK!
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by Raiders: 5:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Too late for that GEJ. I didn't benefit anything from you and Uduaghan. I cant wait for Febuhari 14th to vote out PDP from my Delta state. PDP has failed Delta state for over 16 years.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by jorlons(m): 5:32am On Feb 06, 2015
carre talk dey worry this guy weh weh O. Who come be the legbere wey E think say he go fit use him head.

Omo I don tire for dis guy marra. Do may u come dey move go ur pa village abeg.

Na baba B we want now you don 4k up big time bros Jona
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by egift(m): 5:33am On Feb 06, 2015
As usual, I-Will-Do-President, after wasting more than 5yrs.
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by TeamSimple(m): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2015
GEJ and Love detector app abeg which one lie pass?
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by tunwumi: 5:40am On Feb 06, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha I laughed Spanish. Which project are u talking about? Pls show us the picture mot simulation....... long hisss

Redoil:
get ur fact right the project is approaching completion b4 some greedy APC ijaw and itshekiri chief started formenting trouble as it as always been their wont.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by stinggy(m): 6:26am On Feb 06, 2015
[size=18pt]We will[/size], yet again undecided undecided
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2015
I will do president
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by omenka(m): 10:17am On Feb 06, 2015
We will vote out this "we will" government come feBuhari.

No more room for mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by Caseless: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2015
Liar! He will surely deny he ever said this when he recovers from his 'drunkeness'.
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by Zuria(f): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2015
Just the way he completed the 2nd Niger bridge before 2015 grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by Caseless: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2015
Redoil:
must you and ur clueless master always blame others for your woes and failure? SMS!
Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by studded(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
tunwumi:

Re: Jonathan To Deltans: We’ll Complete $16b Gas City (the Nation News) by studded(m): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
tunwumi:

cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of OAU Students Storming Out Of Oduduwa Hall Over Yemi Osinbajo’s Absence / Elections Have Been Postpond, Pls How True Is Dis? / Newest Trend In. Town By APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.