Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

"We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi (13691 Views)

Nigeria 1 - 1 Equatorial Guinea (Olympic Games Qualifier). / Ghana Vs Equatorial Guinea: AFCON 2015 (3 - 0) On 5th February 2015 / Burkina Faso, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon - AFCON 2015 Group A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by suzelle: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Need a very good paying part time job, Register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle Its easy, free and fun
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by dayjee: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Abegiii...........
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by ijiini(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
....we suppose go.back.to.d days wen.dem.dey use padlock.for pipo's lips......cos iono.y dis man would still.av sometn.to.say.......he is suppose to go.mute for d next ten years!!!!
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by Kx: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Person when nor fit pass Jamb dey tell who graduate with 2.2 that I could have graduated with First Class u know!

Dont worry, when Febuhari comes, this nonsense you and TAN are doing to our sports

1 Like

Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by kingofpool: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
buygala:
Losers always have excuses undecided

Jonathan, Okonjo Iweala, Modenine, and now Keshi all making stupiiid excuses....

This country has become an excuse

KESHI SHOULD JUST SHUT THE FUCCK UP AND STOP RUBBING SALT INTO OUR NATIONAL WOUNDS angry

take a look at your self and your life, calling another person that has made it out in life a losser, what do you have, what achievement have you made in this life, miserable loser calling great archievers lossers
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by yematumba: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
i entered for a video contest and i stand a chance to win a 15minute private coaching session with million dollar earner Ray Higdon and also receive recognition before 50,000 persons. This will help catapault my business to the next level . Please vote for my gratitude video at http:///1DfNVeq .
just enter your email address and click vote.
i need a minimum of 1000 votes and voting ends on midnight friday 6th February 2015. i am the only nigerian in the contest so vote team Nigeria

http:///1DfNVeq
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chartey:
thegoodjoehunt3, I'm now convinced today that you're eating NFF money in one way or the other. I am so convinced.
[b]I am not eating NFF money. I beg you.

Let me give some few points. After that, I want you to say if you see or do not see improvement in the NFF.

First of all, Coach Emmanuel Amunike had over 600 footballers in camp. These players were supported by the NFF and Coach Amunike raised a strong squad of of this process. Note, we already had a team that did well in the qualifiers. I noticed this kind of process arrest we won Tunisia '94 AFCON. Coach Westerhoff still invited over three hundred players to camp and decided most of the AFCON players were the best the country could offer.

Coach Samson Siasia had over one thousand players in camp to build the present Dream Team for the Olympic Qualifiers. These players were supported by the NFF including Hotel Bills and transportation.

The Super 4 tournament was extended and the Flying Eagles (U20) and The Dream Team participated in it. That was good foresight and a nice way to prepare our age grade teams for coming challenges.

The Dream team have already played friendly games with Tunisia and we have more friendlies coming up for our age grade teams.

This shows the fire brigade approach is dying. I must want the same passion and preparation to be transfered to the Super Eagles.

So what do you think?[/b]
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
jobsat34:

i believe you are right but what i doubt most in our local coaches is their tactical/technical abilities... i believe this can be solved with adequate refresher courses for the coaches (while the coaches also must not always wait on the NFF for this) and a sound technical dept in the NFF to be headed by a tested and trusted manager..
as for the age grade competition, i believe yu are right on that. i cant wait to see their progression into the main senior team..
I agree with you. The German Coaches of clubs in the Bundesliga go through trainings during the Summer Break. Guardiola assisted in some of them. Despite the tactical level and awareness of these coaches, they still go through tactical and technical training.

So our local coaches definitely need continuous development tactically and technically.
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by Chartey(m): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
[b]I am not eating NFF money. I beg you.

Let me give some few points. After that, I want you to say if you see or do not see improvement in the NFF.

First of all, Coach Emmanuel Amunike had over 600 footballers in camp. These players were supported by the NFF and Coach Amunike raised a strong squad of of this process. Note, we already had a team that did well in the qualifiers. I noticed this kind of process arrest we won Tunisia '94 AFCON. Coach Westerhoff still invited over three hundred players to camp and decided most of the AFCON players were the best the country could offer.

Coach Samson Siasia had over one thousand players in camp to build the present Dream Team for the Olympic Qualifiers. These players were supported by the NFF including Hotel Bills and transportation.

The Super 4 tournament was extended and the Flying Eagles (U20) and The Dream Team participated in it. That was good foresight and a nice way to prepare our age grade teams for coming challenges.

The Dream team have already played friendly games with Tunisia and we have more friendlies coming up for our age grade teams.

This shows the fire brigade approach is dying. I must want the same passion and preparation to be transfered to the Super Eagles.

So what do you think?[/b]
Transfer passion? Maybe yes, even though I doubt Nigerians or indeed the FF are dispassionate about the Super Eagles.

Talking about camping 300 and over players. That method isn't really feasible at senior level.
These are top professional players that'll need world class treatment. Where will the FA get the kind of budget that will be needed to transport them from their bases and camp them.
Also, if there's an efficient FA scouting system there'll be no need for such crude mass camping, the attendant bribery allegations and the resultant waste of resources.
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chartey:

Transfer passion? Maybe yes, even though I doubt Nigerians or indeed the FF are dispassionate about the Super Eagles.

Talking about camping 300 and over players. That method isn't really feasible at senior level.
These are top professional players that'll need world class treatment. Where will the FA get the kind of budget that will be needed to transport them from their bases and camp them.
Also, if there's an efficient FA scouting system there'll be no need for such crude mass camping, the attendant bribery allegations and the resultant waste of resources.
It worked well when Coach Westerhoff tried it. No footballer had a permanent shirt. If a new kid on the block shows up at the Camp with better talents than a super star, the super star would be dropped.

You can not stand and call the system crap when it worked with Coach Westerhoff. The system is yielding fruits with the Dream Team. I watched the match between the Dream Team and The flying eagles. The present dream team looks promising.

This has not been done this way in a long time and it should be encouraged. We should not attribute the mistakes of the past on the present NFF board.
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by Chartey(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3
Address issues about cost etc I raised. The whole budget of the MoYS cannot be enough for that at senior level even if they focus on football alone.
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chartey:
thegoodjoehunt3
Address issues about cost etc I raised. The whole budget of the MoYS cannot be enough for that at senior level even if they focus on football alone.
What issue did you raise? Where will they get the money?

Coach Samson Siasia's camp was done with over a thousand footballers and the money was raised. Coach Amunike's camp had over six hundred boys and the money was raised.

I do not think the money is an issue. As long as the officials of the NFF are not greedy and are investing in the youths, I see results favoring us soon. Note, these camps will help the senior coaches easily identify talents for the Super Eagles.
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by Beerem: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
YOU GUYS DONT READ. THE HEAD LINE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE CONTENT. KESHI SAID, " WE COULD HAVE MADE AN IMPACT IF WE HAD QUALIFIED". GO AND READ IT. THIS WHY THE PRESS MAKES MESS OF THE PUBLIC.
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by anonym0us: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
Insolence bastard
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by gentleexponent1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
na God do supereagle no na disgrac we 4 carry cum bk just like south africa
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by gentleexponent1(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
na God do supereagle no go na disgrac we 4 carry cum bk just like south africa
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by Jossyroyal1: 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Keshi how else cud you have done better when you couldn't qualify ur team?
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by Holluwartosin: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Read and share to help others....... /1CAb7ov
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by easyelliot(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Woulda
Coulda
Shoulda

1 Like

Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by Dhermelawler35: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Abi werey ni keshi ni?yeye bunch of fools
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by Chartey(m): 1:29am On Feb 07, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
What issue did you raise? Where will they get the money?

Coach Samson Siasia's camp was done with over a thousand footballers and the money was raised. Coach Amunike's camp had over six hundred boys and the money was raised.

I do not think the money is an issue. As long as the officials of the NFF are not greedy and are investing in the youths, I see results favoring us soon. Note, these camps will help the senior coaches easily identify talents for the Super Eagles.
I'm talking about top professionals not some youth players. Or do you think its the same way they will be transported from their camps and camped as those academy and home based players? Try camping 300 players of the calibre of Mikel, Ayew, Yaya Toure and see. I've forgotten you never give up in an argument
Re: "We Would Have Don Very Well In Equatorial Guinea" - Keshi by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:41am On Feb 07, 2015
Chartey:
I'm talking about top professionals not some youth players. Or do you think its the same way they will be transported from their camps and camped as those academy and home based players? Try camping 300 players of the calibre of Mikel, Ayew, Yaya Toure and see. I've forgotten you never give up in an argument
The camp of Westerhoff was done before the World Cup. During the break.

If Coach Westerhoff did it, it can be done. What are you saying? That during the break, foreign players can not come to camp? Are you saying footballers do not have international break. I do not even know what you are arguing.

When I say the same passion, I am talking about early preparation and no fire brigade approach. If the head coach wants to invite players to camp, it can be done. It was done before. Note, most players that came for Coach Siasia's camp are professionals with clubs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supersport – Nigeria’s 50 Greatest Football Players / Your New Super Eagles Players For 2014 World Cup / Obiageli Solaja Wins African Women In Badminton Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.