Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election (1574 Views)

"APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani / Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by Bigsteveg(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2015
I am not a politician and I don't support any political party. Maybe I like APC ways of doing things but that doesn't make me APC supporter.

Early this morning while I was till in deep sleep, I dreamt that PDP won the governorship election in lagos state. We all know Lagos is the stronghold of APC, losing Lagos is like losing your grip.

I am not a prophet neither am I a pastor, I am just a normal Nigeria who happens to have the gift of dreams.

APC faithful should pray and be careful, or else they may lose out in this coming election.

May the wish of God come through.

God bless Nigeria.

Thanks for your time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by saaedlee: 6:56am On Feb 06, 2015
Hahahahaha

No insults to your gifts bro, but I think this one was malaria-induced!

#SaiBuhari

Go and collect your PVCs

10 Likes

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by chamboy(m): 6:57am On Feb 06, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by tit(f): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2015
Are you a learner?
APC has lost Lagos since.

Tinubu killed himself when he selected his fat, dull, lackey Ambode over much better candidates.

10 Likes

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by midolian(m): 7:05am On Feb 06, 2015
Dreams are free..

Thank God Agbaje wasn't sworn in in your dream..dah would hav bn a nightmare

1 Like

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by Eggcelent(m): 7:06am On Feb 06, 2015
The beauty of democracy is in having credible alternatives. APC losing Lagos in a free, fair & credible contest won't be such a bad idea so long as it leads its leaders to learn & become more responsive. Afterall, PDP may also loose Aso Villa.
Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by freshness2020: 7:08am On Feb 06, 2015
Don't tell us beware, instead say "Lagos 'get ready for our new Lagos state governor, JK Agbaje"

6 Likes

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by jaybee3(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2015
In the spirit of correcting past mistakes, i command you to sleep on your right side tonight so you can correct that evil dream of yours

3 Likes

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by georjay(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2015
AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS OPINION...
Buhari for president [enough of pdp in aso rock:mor lyk nigerians must show pdp that they cant rule us forever] and Agbaje for governor [enough of apc in alausa:mor lyk tinubu kant turn lagos to a private limited]....am i sane...but then to think tinubu will control buhari when he gets there is somehow impossible...looking at past scenarios...IBB ND OBJ...OBJ AND JONATHAN...anywaiz daz my stand...i guess m entitled to my opinion..
ANYWAIZ

1 Like

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by killuminati(m): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2015
Bigsteveg:
I am not a politician and I don't support any political party. Maybe I like APC ways of doing things but that doesn't make me APC supporter.

Early this morning while I was till in deep sleep, I dreamt that PDP won the governorship election in lagos state. We all know Lagos is the stronghold of APC, losing Lagos is like losing your grip.

I am not a prophet neither am I a pastor, I am just a normal Nigeria who happens to have the gift of dreams.

APC faithful should pray and be careful, or else they may lose out in this coming election.

God bless Nigeria.

Thanks for your time.
bro go back to sleep now!

2 Likes

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by killuminati(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2015
georjay:
AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS OPINION...
Buhari for president [enough of pdp in aso rock:mor lyk nigerians must show pdp that they cant rule us forever] and Agbaje for governor [enough of apc in alausa:mor lyk tinubu kant turn lagos to a private limited]....am i sane...but then to think tinubu will control buhari when he gets there is somehow impossible...looking at past scenarios...IBB ND OBJ...OBJ AND JONATHAN...anywaiz daz my stand...i guess m entitled to my opinion..
ANYWAIZ
I still prefer APC anywhere than than wicked party PDP. I will even vote for kowa party intead of PDP. I hate them so much.. My opinion sha

2 Likes

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by Brightology2(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2015
K
Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by KanwuliaJara: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2015
Eggcelent:
The beauty of democracy is in having credible alternatives. APC losing Lagos in a free, fair & credible contest won't be such a bad idea so long as it leads its leaders to learn & become more responsive. Afterall, PDP may also loose Aso Villa.

Gbam! kiss
Besides, diariss no condition that is permanent in this world but CHANGE!!!

Let the chips fall where they may! cool
No Sssssshakin'!
Just like Nigerians are tired of GEJ, Lagos is tired of TNB!
Simple! grin

3 Likes

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by LagosBoi2(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2015
Apc may loose Lagos.........In your dreams

1 Like

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by LagosBoi2(m): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2015
All we are asking for change

Vote wisely!

Vote APC!!

Vote GMB!!!

1 Like

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by sweettease(f): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2015
I really don't care about party
For me it's
GMB over GEJ and
Jimi Agbaje over Ambode

3 Likes

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
Are you a learner?
APC has lost Lagos since.

Tinubu killed himself when he selected his fat, dull, lackey Ambode over much better candidates.
I really want to see you

1 Like

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Alaye, wake up frm ur slumber jarwe.....the time is to 12 thirty

1 Like

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by kristonium(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2015
its very possible!

1 Like

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by adaweezy(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2015
I had a dream also Ambode was governor.........

2 Likes

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by adaweezy(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2015
sweettease:
I really don't care about party
For me it's
GMB over GEJ and
Jimi Agbaje over Ambode
What's Agbajes achievements in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by lekkie073(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2015
adaweezy:

What's Agbajes achievements in Lagos ?
agbaje is not a civil servant...... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by jom28gy(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2015
Man,your right,i thought as much,because i see pdp crowd of supporters yesterday at Lagos.
Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2015
Bigsteveg:

God bless Nigeria.

Thanks for your time.

Joseph of our time cheesy
But i pray your dream come true tho
Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2015
adaweezy:
I had a dream also Ambode was governor.........

Remember the fake dreamers in prison with Joseph? He was killed
Re: Beware; Apc May Lose Lagos In The Coming Election by bjdon: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2015
OP this is what happens when you eat beans after 9pm grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How President Jonathan And PDP Plan To Rig Election Before You Vote. / There May Be An Election Re-run!!! / Saraki, Gemade, Others Accuse NASS Clerk Of Conspiracy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.