Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,381 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Who Do I Run To - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Do I Run To (3584 Views)

When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy / My Mother Beated Me ,what Should I Do. Should I Run?advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do I Run To by HOPEBLANK: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2015
pickabeau1:
Your response is better now

So

Do you need any type of help and what type of help do you need specifically

wouldn't mind a lucrative job but if that isn't forth coming
would like to go for the kerosine n children wears business(probably d UK used children clothings
thanks for asking
Re: Who Do I Run To by Lumpyy(f): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
jaybee3:

How is this a practical solution Ma'am?
Patience on what exactly or God will just perform miracles without her actively seeking practical solutions?
So you didnt see the steps she said shes taken Mr Practical?
Re: Who Do I Run To by pickabeau1: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
HOPEBLANK:

wouldn't mind a lucrative job but if that isn't forth coming
would like to go for the kerosine n children wears business(probably d UK used children clothings
thanks for asking

Everyone is looking for a lucrative job.. grin

We will all get there

For now....pragmatism is the key

Can you consider teaching
Day care
Catering
Event management
Supply of small chops or fruit salad to offices

Whatever you decide you will need the support of your husband or support system

House
Any other tips?
Re: Who Do I Run To by jaybee3(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
HOPEBLANK:

an average of 10k income-----depends n not all months
average household expenses of 8k
children wears, shoes,anything I find to do.
thinking of kerosine cos I stay around ketu--- ikorodu suburbs
my customer cut across d salary earner,fulltime housewives, partisan anyone who needs what I offer and if I c a promo,contact d person in charge,we talk about price and percentage I would be getg if I bring in person
hope I've been able to answer some of the questions

Thanks for the answers.

So sorry about all these questions so please bear with me....

You did mention something about being an admin staff. How much is your monthly income from this employment?
does your husband work cos i'm struggling to see how the average monthly income can be 10K

Let's assume i decide to invest in your kerosine business, what's the profit margin and how do you intend to manage it if you are already in paid employment?
Re: Who Do I Run To by damiso(f): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Well said Pickabeau..

Do you have the confidence to approach different places to pitch providing them a service e.g things like the fruit salad etc that pickabeau mentioned.

Where do you live? Are you able to get childcare if it means you might have to do a longer commute to places with a high concentration of businesses e.g Ikeja the island?

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Run To by nicerod(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Do u live around surulere if yes i think i can help u get a job?

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Run To by HOPEBLANK: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
pickabeau1:

Everyone is looking for a lucrative job.. grin

We will all get there

For now....pragmatism is the key

Can you consider teaching
Day care
Catering
Event management
Supply of small chops or fruit salad to offices

Whatever you decide you will need the support of your husband or support system

House
Any other tips?
thanks so much for d ideas.will take a look into it
Re: Who Do I Run To by mutter(f): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
I just love the fact that you are ready to do something to change you situation and you seem to have your head screwed on properly. Also very modest.

You impress me!
Re: Who Do I Run To by HOPEBLANK: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
jaybee3:

Thanks for the answers.
You did mention something about being an admin staff. How much is your monthly income from this employment?
does your husband work cos i'm struggling to see how the average monthly income can be 10K
Let's assume i decide to invest in your kerosine business, what's the profit margin and how do you intend to manage it if you are already in paid employment?
OK no problem
the admin job was a previous job.
currently not employed
will get back to u on with a full detail of the kerosine business. I went to d filling station to get a thousand naira kerosine. after dividing it as its been sold.I got a profit of a 120naira. i also have space where i can kip the drums or tank.
sure if I get from tankers like a 1000litres .the profit margin would be more. made my contact to a seller.waiting for d feedback
also made enquires to UK bale children mixed wears for 65k and that of female shirts for 90k
just giving u all these answers cos of the questions asked.thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Do I Run To by HOPEBLANK: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
mutter:
I just love the fact that you are ready to do something to change you situation and you seem to have your head screwed on properly. Also very modest.

You impress me!
thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do I Run To by HOPEBLANK: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
damiso:
Well said Pickabeau..

Do you have the confidence to approach different places to pitch providing them a service e.g things like the fruit salad etc that pickabeau mentioned.

Where do you live? Are you able to get childcare if it means you might have to do a longer commute to places with a high concentration of businesses e.g Ikeja the island?
would say I do....thanks so much
Re: Who Do I Run To by HOPEBLANK: 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
nicerod:
Do u live around surulere if yes i think i can help u get a job?
no I don't. thanks and God bless you
Re: Who Do I Run To by nicerod(m): 6:12am On Feb 07, 2015
HOPEBLANK:

no I don't. thanks and God bless you
ok hw are u?
Re: Who Do I Run To by ifyalways(f): 6:42am On Feb 07, 2015
Kerosene business is not advisable for someone with young,growing kids and just "starting and picking up" financially cos it's a high risk biz, IMO. A little spark and everything goes down.

Even Okirika/used clothes biz. No be who chop belleful dey buy clothes?

IMO,a better option would be rendering a service that is :
High demand
Brings in guaranteed DAILY sales and income
Low risk

Food stuff, groceries, household needs, teaching etc etc

4 Likes

Re: Who Do I Run To by mcdokwe(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2015
jaybee3:

Thanks for the answers.

I believe I read where she said she lost her job.
Re: Who Do I Run To by 1miccza: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2015
HOPEBLANK:
Since I have no one to talk to,let me come up here n type out my heart.

woke up this morning ...switched on my phone and saw a message from someone I cherished in d family . Someone i respect and i cant look to d face n speak back at...that SMS made me look like a total LOOSER.
lost my job some years ago and getting another has been hell. tried my hands on diff petty trades but nothing to write home about.
can't even take care of my kids,had to hang them around,am even tagged a beggar by my own family.
went to meet some bricklayers to allow do DT menial job of carryg cement or blocks and am told"madam you can't do this job", tried to go for sugar daddy things but my religion moral wouldn't allow me.
my younger ones see me as an elderly one who has lost value before them.
the thought of the money rit...al thing came into mind"something speaks in me...do it,at least you would be able to take care of ur children... but fear of d unknown....so I dare not

in tears I sleep,in tears I awake,Lord I just need Your mercy. AM I REALLY A LOSER
WHAT IS IT AM DOING WRONG?I KNOW AM NOT PERFECT BUT GOD I NEED YOUR HELP NOW. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP NOW,NOT TOMMORROW BUT NOW. I KNOW YOU ARE UP THERE.YOU HEAR ME,YOU SEE ME AS I AM..PLEASE RESCUE ME

OP are you a graduate?if yes what course?And where do you reside?
Re: Who Do I Run To by HOPEBLANK: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2015
morning nlanders....thanks for all d advice n response,couldn't come online all this while ,no mb,
didn't just abscond
still on the matter but I know I would definitely pull through
thanks all

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My In - Laws Are Not Happy With Me. / Re:i Caught My Husband Red Handed.. Men Are Hypocrite / Thinking Of Getting Married But Living Apart For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.