Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Wife Lied To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Lied To Me (3378 Views)

My Wife Lied About Her Salary And She Lost My Trust / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Lied To Me by felixalida: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2022
Good morning all!

Please I need your advice on what to do over an issue that came up recently between my wife and I.

I dated my wife for about 9month before our wedding late last year and since we got married, she hasnt been able to conceive. She went to the Hospital and she was diagnosed with Ovariann Cyst and pelvic inflammatory diseases.

I was shocked and I tried to investigate her past again from those who were close to her and I discovered that she was quite loose and reckless while she was in school. She finally confessed that she even had an abortion for someone some few years back and this was someone who denied ever doing such when I asked her during the courtship.

Please help me.
I need your advice.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2022
Hhm,, she lied. You have every right yo divorce her.

Its a terrible thing when girls think they want to enjoy life and end up damaging themselves permanently,

I remember a friend of mine, about to travel was asking a 21 year old for marriage, that one said she still wants to enjoy life with her freedom.
Girl is now enjoying life as a baby mama for a useless ragamuffin.

Nobody is against you flexing, but don’t bring problems upon another person.

21 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by yuping(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2022
undecided gbese re oooo

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Beremx(f): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2022
What has her past got to do with having ovarian cyst and PID? . A woman can get pregnant with cysts and PID can be treated with antibiotics.
Now that you know her past as a saint whom you are, do you wanna divorce her and marry a virgin?
Are you now concerned about her past or getting her treated so that she can get pregnant? sad angry

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Aboks(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2022
you married from linus mohammed family
Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Richy4(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2022
What Kind of Advise do you really want OP ?

<<< Medical Advice
OR
<<< Marital Advice

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
One of things I fear in marriage.... this is tantamount to scam.....even if you want to forgive her,will the thought that you were scammed into a marriage where you will be forced to bear the consequences of someone's else past wayward life ever leave you?......

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by kingthreat(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oga, as long as she doesn't have HIV or any transmissible disease, you should try and forgive her and move on. PID and Ovarian cyst can happen to any woman irrespective of their body count. If I were you, I will tell her that you want no surprises and if there's something else she needs to tell you as her husband, it should be spilled now.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by ogawisdom(m): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2022
A simple fertility test could have saved u this burden now u don buy market.

Seek treatment for the medical condition and pray together
Re: My Wife Lied To Me by felixalida: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Both will be appreciated
Richy4:
What Kind of Advise do you really want OP ?

<<< Medical Advice
OR
<<< Marital Advice

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
If you still love her for better for worse..
If you no longer love her divorce or end the relationship.. wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Nemesis0147(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2022
Beremx:
What has her past got to do with having ovarian cyst and PID? . A woman can get pregnant with cysts and PID can be treated with antibiotics.
Now that you know her past as a saint whom you are, do you wanna divorce her and marry a virgin?
Are you now concerned about her past or getting her treated so that she can get pregnant? sad angry
see talk!!!

Shamelessness at is peak!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
People commenting up there dont know her inability to give you a child after wedding is the bane of the issue.

As painful as being lied to by a spouse could be,
its best you understand child bearing is the Lords doing. Ovariann Cyst and pelvic inflammatory can be treated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by shege45: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Beremx:
see eehhh I understand u but lying is the problem here. When he asked her during courtship why she no just talk

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Bola146(f): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2022
Beremx:

Seriously, that is why you should get married to matured man not a man with kid mentality undecided he needs more informations on himself too. Wahala

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Beremx(f): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bola146:

Seriously, that is why you should get married to matured man not a man with kid mentality undecided he needs more informations on himself too. Wahala
I tire o! People have dark secrets they might have hidden in the past. No one is a saint. Using her past life to judge her inability to get pregnant yet is the height of stupidity

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by felixalida: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2022
I pray that may your brothers and uncles never fall victim to such a situation!
Bola146:

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Truvelisback(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
Op, b4 u conclude that she isn't fertile, try and impregnate another girl. A marriage without a child is like a mouth without a teeth.
Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Beremx(f): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2022
shege45:
see eehhh I understand u but lying is the problem here. When he asked her during courtship why she no just talk
okay so what does he want to do since she lied? She must have asked for forgiveness. He should get his wife treated and keep his marriage well

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Beremx(f): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If you still love her for better for worse..
If you no longer love her divorce or end the relationship.. wink
lol abi o! grin
Re: My Wife Lied To Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2022
Beremx:
lol abi o! grin
Me I just weak for this their daily complaint..women this women that..

Hope you are doing great today?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Bola146(f): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
felixalida:
I pray that may your brothers and uncles never fall victim to such a situation!

Amen! And my sisters too not to meet agbako or mysterious men in any situation, Amen!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Bola146(f): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2022
Beremx:
I tire o! People have dark secrets they might have hidden in the past. No one is a saint. Using her past life to judge her inability to get pregnant yet is the height of stupidity

Both should go to any government hospital and do all necessary tests, any victim should leave the union sad I hate nonsense undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Beremx(f): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Me I just weak for this their daily complaint..women this women that..

Hope you are doing great today?
The complain no be here o! grin
I am dearie. Enjoy your day
Re: My Wife Lied To Me by ibechris(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2022
Women always at the receiving end.

As if u don't have your past too...this investigation should have been done earlier on. In fact men have more horrible past than women yet we always smeared their name just to be correct.

No be men like us they impregnate women causing them to be single mothers...oga,go and continue to marry your wife and live in peace and stop this yeye investigation.

Google Overian cyst and know why most women are carrier.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by socialmediaman: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2022
Beremx:

Lying about something to some people is more serious than the something itself, it’s part of some people’s personality. They can’t get over it especially if there are irreversible consequences

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Bola146(f): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
ibechris:
Women always at the receiving end.

As if u don't have your past too...this investigation should have been done earlier on. In fact men have more horrible past than women yet we always smeared their name just to be correct.

No be men like us they impregnate women causing them to be single mothers...oga,go and continue to marry your wife and live in peace and stop this yeye investigation.

Google Overian cyst and know why most women are carrier.

cheesy lobatan cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Lied To Me by socialmediaman: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Richy4(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2022
felixalida:
Both will be appreciated

OP, I made out time to read/ research on Ovariann Cyst because I have zero Idea on what that was... And I discovered that it was treatable...

You know that some of these big medical names can sometimes scare people...As a matter of fact it has nothing that suggested that the cause was as a result of multiple partners or promiscuous lifestyle.. which means an ordinary girl can still have that....
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/ovarian-cysts/symptoms-causes/syc-20353405

In terms of your relationship, Everyone has one dark past or the other including you .... though some past are dirtier/ darker than the others...In fact some people got dirtiest/ darkest past ( depending on what the person researching was looking for)....

And while in courtship, People don't go about with billboards proclaiming their dark past except the ones that will seriously hurt the partner involved when discovered accidently...like womb removal, being a baby mama/daddy.. drug addict/ gambler, etc...

Some past were forgivable and are kept in the dustbin of history by partners with big hearts as long as it remains in the past, some unfortunately were not...

It all depends on the spouse....So what do you want to do? be a partner with a big heart and let go of the past or increase the divorce statistical rate because her past was overwhelming?...The choice is all yours buddy..

N.B: I understand that your major issues boils down to having kids... So i still wanna know, did the doctor said that u can't have kids even after treatment?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Nicepoker(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2022
Beremx:
SMH. She lied didn't you read that part?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied To Me by Nicepoker(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bola146:

There is nothing like informationS. Now are you skipping the part she lied to the guy?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anything Wrong Giving A Gift For 10 Year Old Girl? / My Is Now Living And I Care Life, She Hardly Come Home. What Can I Do? / Can A Relationship|marriage Survive Infidelity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.