Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here (2743 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / See What This Kid Is Wearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by abdulslutsky(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
CoCoLav:

Nice!
Why didn't I think of this?
wink
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by austine4real(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
I dnt knw hw many children o..
As long as my d1ck kips producing milk i dnt think i'l wl stop havin kids.
GEJ,SABURI, AGBAJE,MULIKA,JEGA, YERIMA,SHEKAU,LINDA,CORILINA,BOSEDE,NKECHI
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
I have just two and i don't want/need more......... Michael and Princess.
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Missmossy(f): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
I'd love to have three kids, two boys preferably twins grin and one girl. For my one daughter - OluwaDarasimi/Jomiloju/Temiloluwa. For my twins, an uncommon name. Its loading cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by bolliejay(m): 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
wink
Missmossy:
I'd love to have three kids, two boys preferably twins grin and one girl. For my one daughter - OluwaDarasimi/Jomiloju/Temiloluwa. For my twins, an uncommon name. Its loading cheesy
Nice name!
Wud love my dota to bear the names too.......mayb we shd have the. Dota together wink
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Jamean(f): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
Why not call them Excel and Sage grin

CoCoLav:
Two.

Loyalty and humble
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by CoCoLav(f): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jamean:
Why not call them Excel and Sage grin

Character and dominion
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by KingTom(m): 3:04am On Feb 09, 2015
10 children their names will be
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
grin grin
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by itstpia8: 3:49am On Feb 09, 2015
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by janvier27(m): 5:47am On Feb 09, 2015
So sweet to read all the contributions here..... & nice to see my name. May God bless all the kids named here and all the intentions of all who contributed.

1 Like

Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Odillz: 6:12am On Feb 09, 2015
Team 8 children smiley
5boys and 3girls grin

First boy would bear
Rume
Coming later for more names tongue
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by dein77(m): 6:47am On Feb 09, 2015
Already have a boy and girl.

Boy- Deinyefa David.

Girl- Diepreye Sophie.

I'm believing God for a third, preferably another boy to be named:

Edisemi, meaning PRECIOUS.
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
dein77:
Already have a boy and girl.

Boy- Deinyefa David.

Girl- Diepreye Sophie.

I'm believing God for a third, preferably another boy to be named:

Edisemi, meaning PRECIOUS.
U re ijaw? Nice....
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
Three....two boys nd a girl

my boys- Kester and Kristian
my girl-Tehillah Olufela
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by smudge2079(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
A dozen... Goodluck, Patience, Ebele, Jonathan, Azikwe, Doyin, Okupe, Namidi, Sambo, Stella, Oduah, Ngozi, ... Dere names in no particular order.

Sarcasm is all i av left.
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Ezibless: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why na Yoruba people full here sef

@topic,it's my husband and i that would decide on the numbers. But i'd like to have 3;a boy and two girls.
And i love these names-Curits,Chloe,Jasper and Jasmine.

I know say my hubby go don prepare him own names anywhere him dey toogrin
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Acidosis(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2015
Melchizedek
Mephibosheth

*smh*
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Four.. And they'll be; Girls: Diamond and Danetra.... Boys: Damien and Darrell

CLUE: My first crush's name starts with D
So na years ago for secondary school wey I don decide this matter...
And there are many ways to get a ‘yes' from one's husband... :-)
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by pinkguy(m): 12:29am On Feb 10, 2015
misscastle:
Four.. And they'll be; Girls: Diamond and Danetra.... Boys: Damien and Darrell

CLUE: My first crush's name starts with D
So na years ago for secondary school wey I don decide this matter...
And there are many ways to get a ‘yes' from one's husband... :-)
hmmm dis one u till remember him so I hope noTting happen btw u two, ur crush
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by Project400: 2:55am On Feb 10, 2015
Acidosis:
Melchizedek
Mephibosheth

*smh*
shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Kid Will You Like To Have, Sugest Their Names Here by pinkguy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
lofty900:
two lovely girls and two wonderful boys. English names, Boys; Jordan and Melvin. Girls; Kimberly and Ithiel. Native names. Boys Ifeanyi and Iyke. Girls ; Nengi and Dumlesi. Anywhere u see four siblings bearing these names in future, just tell them u know their dad and he is a notorious Nairalander
dat will b when narialand till exist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is It Right Or Wrong / Your Reaction If Your Dad Is Like This And Pay You Surprised Visit At School / Your Husband Doesn't Wear His Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.