Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhar (597 Views)

Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo) / Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar / Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhar by prince4you: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2015
LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..
Re: Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhar by galadima77(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2015
trash!
Re: Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhar by babadem2much(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Trash of the highest order. That respected old man will not write this. Truth be told
Re: Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhar by egift(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2015
OP, your article is a lie. Stop being a Bloody Liar.

Nigerian want Change and it is Sai Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Civil Societies Reject Postponement Of Election / Can The Permanent Voters Card Be Used Anywhere In Nigeria? / Muna Obiekwe: We Don’t Abandon Ailing Actors, Ibinabo Opens Up - See More At: Ht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.