Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' (21431 Views)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM / Fayose Rubbishes Apc's Audio Clips On Ekiti Election,says; 'it Is Fake' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
replying APC and their lies is just giving them recognition.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by criminalmindz: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
GEJ NIGERIA'S OWN SIR ALEX FERGUSON. HE HAS MADE THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM POSSIBLE. HE HAS KNOCKED THEM(EX NIGERIAN RULERS) OFF THEIR PERCH WITH HIS GIANT ACHIEVEMENT. HE IS HEADING FOR TITLE NO 20(4 MORE YEARS). HATERS, HATE IT OR LOVE IT THE UNDERDOGS ARE ON TOP. GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2015
APC should head to court with the evidence. Fayose should meet APC in court. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
soe:
Buhari will arrest this man

no! he will arrest your papa
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by BotherMleeper(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
This fayose must be an imbec1le. He's always caught on tape saying incriminating things.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
jaybee3:

I know you are better than this matthew common!!!!!!

Why do you keeep bringing something entirely different to the topic on discussion?

WHY WHY WHY matthew?

All saTANoids are the same. Don't let the biblical name of this fella fool you. They all have sold their birthright for a slice of yam!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by bendeniceguy: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
eleko1:
SEUN and co biko FP pls sad
WATCH NIGERIAN DRONE KILLING BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS..... ALL THEY HEARD WAS GBOSAAAAA !!!!! Then the voice of Buju Banton singing " Boom bye bye inna batty bwai head"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoE2NcBZsqA

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by emeka2847: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
All this denial is expected. Nigerians of not expect Fayose or Obanikoro to freely accept what they have done.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by aspabay(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
'All of you know me, and you know my husband, when we were deputy governors in Bayelsa'
-Madam Patience Jonathan at the Bayelsa Rally.
I found that super hilarious. She said that a few moments back.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by hubreality(m): 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Hmmmmmmmph" Can someone imitate or let's say superimposed your voice in a unique way?

Truth is, The Audio can't be FAKE?

Nigeria doesn't even have such software to clone someone's voice in such a professional way..

..Was that not KOro Same voice shouting?

And yet, "KORO" is still in denial?

iSee someone being arrested except Mr.President will turn a blind eye.
It could be 100% fake and misleading. You said: "Nigeria doesn't even have such software to clone someone's voice in such a professional way.." Unless you're living in the cave or in the Sambisa forest, them go get network there grin, no software is unavailable to any country unless there's no internet access.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by philips70(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
soe:
Buhari will arrest this man

On Fayose the courts and sensible Nigerians will allow Buhari go dictatorial once more when he gets to Aso Rock. It will be illegal for him not to do that.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by BotherMleeper(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
criminalmindz:
THE UNDERDOGS ARE ON TOP.

Underdogs?

Oh.

You mean the dogs down under.

Dokubi asari is yet to bark on this scandalous tape, though.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by chidinwachukwu(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
emiye:
BIG lie, there was no morphing or syncinG, the voice, emotions and typical personality traits of each actors were conveyed in the audio clip
That's typical APC follow follow,even in my dreams I know you people are crooks,why didn't the present it in the tribunal?.APC Furging things Since 1200 B.C.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by fasbat(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ttalk:
Fayose you a big liar !

This is how NaturalReader works:

NaturalReader is a Text to Speech software with natural sounding voices. This easy to use software can convert any written text such as MS Word, Webpage, PDF files, and Emails into spoken words. NaturalReader can also convert any written text into audio files such as MP3 or WAV for your CD player or iPod.

NaturalReader has many other functions, such as OCR. OCR function works with your scanner to convert printed characters into digital text and it is up to 99% accurate. This allows you to listen to your printed file or edit it in a word-processing program.

Just like finger print can never be the same so also individual voice.

Fayose, that is your voice in the audio stop lying
not until Aregbe released d video of NGF election,PDP would ve discredit d election. How can 3 to 4 voices been arranged electronically? Naija for show

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by descoay(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
We know the voice in the audio clip is yours and that of Musiliu Obanikoro. Stop lying about technology that can imitate your voice. Ayo Fayose, you will cry after May 2015 after the assumption of office of President Buhari. History will repeat itself as you will never finish your term again as the Governor of Ekiti State. Mark my word.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
obum88:
replying APC and their lies is just giving them recognition.

You should bury your head in shame. Who do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror. Calling something as obvious as this a lie. You should seriously be ashamed!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by micrep3030(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nonsence
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
jayfolarin:

You should bury your head in shame. Who do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror. Calling something as obvious as this a lie. You should seriously be ashamed!

nigga go and jerk ya sef
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by sucess001(m): 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
[size=24pt]This guy is a cheap criminal without brains.

if he had brains, he would have contacted Obanikoro so that their defense will be uniform.

earlier today obanikoro siad this;

'1. That Senator Obanikoro wishes to state categorically and emphatically that you will never find him anywhere in the world talking about rigging an election in favour of anyone. The context of the conversation being reported by Sahara Reporters has been deliberately concocted, manipulated and misrepresented to achieve a predetermined narrative. Nowhere in the purported recording did Senator Obanikoro mention directly or indirectly a plan to rig the Ekiti State elections as the Sahara Reporters narrative suggests.'

If you read carefully, you will noticed his admission that the conversation took place however his defense was that it was doctored...

now fayose is totally denying he even held the meeting by saying 'he never held any meeting with anyone to rig the June 21, 2014 election'..

Need i say more?

[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by emiye(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
chidinwachukwu:

That's typical APC follow follow,even in my dreams I know you people are crooks,why didn't the present it in the tribunal?.APC Furging things Since 1200 B.C.
Carry your mumu go front, if you had a strain of common sense, you can infer the audio clip leaked after the tribunal process. The last has not been heard about the case anyways, Fayose is on borrowed times.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by texazzpete(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Jaybee my stance on Nigerian politics is very simple. PDP and APC are the same. They filled with the same touts and criminals. Elections in Nigeria are not yet completely free and fair but they are better than before. Both parties rig elections. We are just lucky to stumble on this piece of propaganda. Their are so many dirty things going under the hood in APC and PDP we will never know.

One looks like a demon, The other disguises as an angel but they far much worse.

It is one thing to parrot the usual lazy 'APC and PDP are the same' mantra.

It's another whole new kettle of fish for someone to attempt use the army and police and dss to influence the result of an election.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
obum88:

nigga go and jerk ya sef

I understand that you are ill-trained. I just pity whoever calls you friend, brother or lover! Even the devil would be dissapointed.
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Lakeshizu(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
mehn PDP in big shit, there is no how that recording is fake grin
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
jayfolarin:

I understand that you are ill-trained. I just pity whoever calls you friend, brother or lover! Even the devil would be dissapointed.

nigga free me joor!
ask the aboki to give you joy soap
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by anonimi: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Jaybee my stance on Nigerian politics is very simple. PDP and APC are the same. They filled with the same touts and criminals. Elections in Nigeria are not yet completely free and fair but they are better than before. Both parties rig elections. We are just lucky to stumble on this piece of propaganda. Their are so many dirty things going under the hood in APC and PDP we will never know.

One looks like a demon, The other disguises as an angel but they far much worse.

Moreover what I have been focused so far is simple .... which is highlighting the hypocrisy of the APC and her supporters.

You cced me to this thread, and yet I wonder why you are yet to cc me to this thread other >> https://www.nairaland.com/2131946/bakare-bombshell-how-forced-sign

I intentionally cced to that comment among many other things to point out how you are

1. Making selective decisions
2. Failing to condemn an act irrespective of the party
3. Failing to Demand answers as a responsible citizen of the entity called Nigeria

You only do all of the above if it suits or favors you political inclination and you turn around and demand the same from me. What do we call that.

We call it HYPOCRISY, which is the trademark of APCheat & its supporters.

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by igbsam(m): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
Those of you saying this is APC propaganda. Let me ask u, did APC Release the said tape ?

You really think this voices were sych ? Seriously? you guys are pathetic pdp supporters trying to cover the sins of your touts called leaders. This is Fayose's voice and may I remind u that computers/softwares don't attach emotions to voice synching and phones don't ring when softwares are synching

1 Like

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
igbsam:
Those of you saying this is APC propaganda. Let me ask u, did APC Release the said tape ?

You really think this voices were sych ? Seriously? you guys are pathetic pdp supporters trying to cover the sins of your touts called leaders. This is Fayose's voice and may I remind u that computers/softwares don't attach emotions to voice synching and phones don't ring when softwares are synching

Tell them
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by deesad2002: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Timmy92: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
well i am not suprised that mr fayose has denied it, what were you guys expecting??.... I laugh in spanish that this recording is fake..if fayose's voice was fake, probably koro's phone that rang was also faked.. I am from Ekiti and i have always stood by the fact that Fayose can not beat fayemi in all 16 local government.. I knew there was something fishy somewhere and now we can all see....funniest part is koro's voice that is soooo evident and fayose's voice that contains all the emotions associated with his personality....In a country like ours, expect nothing to be bdone except denials.......I weep for democracy in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
philips70:

On Fayose the courts and sensible Nigerians will allow Buhari go dictatorial once more when he gets to Aso Rock in [b]dream land.[color=#990000][/color] It will be illegal for him not to do that.[/b]

fixed
Re: Fayose Rubbishes APC Audio Clips On Ekiti Election, Says 'It Is Fake' by tbaba1234: 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Obanikoro said misinterpreted not denying the conversation happened.

Fayose says fake.

Which lie should we believe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG, Militants’ Ceasefire In Niger Delta Collapses / Why Atiku’s Peter Obi Pick Divided South-East - Thisday Newspaper / Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.