Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria (35588 Views)

Consoles And Game Accessories For Sale At Affordable Prices / SOLD! PS3 Slim With 6 Games And 3 Controllers. (5 games still available though) / Ps4 With 2 Pads, 2 Games And 1 Hdmi Tv For Sale Just 120k for all the items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2015
spenca:
Brooo!
shocked I just saw I missed replying you on your request for the game. Unfortunately Ryse got sold almost immediately it arrived. The Crew is also ONLINE only for intending buyers. I have a few games left for cheap. Let me know what you want.

Jessevictor:
How much for ps3 and psp.contact me(otuvictor360@gmail.com)
I have a console backlog at the moment. £70+ for ps3 (£15 shipping) However I have a PSP available in Lagos right now. N6500 (Picture in posts above)

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Psp sold smiley
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 7:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
spenca:
Brooo!
Email or bbm me to do a deal if you want. Lowly priced
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Interesting, I was about to ask about buying from UK (as in UK to UK), but it looks like you're using normal deals from GAME (are you also using CeX by any chance?). You'll probably make a killing come Christmas & New Year with all the crazy price slashing.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2015
cao:
Interesting, I was about to ask about buying from UK (as in UK to UK), but it looks like you're using normal deals from GAME (are you also using CeX by any chance?). You'll probably make a killing come Christmas & New Year with all the crazy price slashing.
You must be UK based I guess. CEX is not reliable and Game prices ain't always the best. However I got a list of other sites I use which are reliable and often cheaper than Game. If indeed you're looking for deals, I might be able to help.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2015
FetchUK:

You must be UK based I guess. CEX is not reliable and Game prices ain't always the best. However I got a list of other sites I use which are reliable and often cheaper than Game. If indeed you're looking for deals, I might be able to help.
CeX is certainly touch and go, sometimes you can be really lucky. I usually use local markets & shops, but I no longer live near those. Although, gumtree & preloved can be very good preowned alternatives, but you need patience [and some luck] to get some really good deals. eBay is becoming very annoying.

Anywho, I'm waiting to see what Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas & New Year deals are going to bring, unless you believe you can do better? So, have you got any good 1TB PS4 deals?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
cao:

CeX is certainly touch and go, sometimes you can be really lucky. I usually use local markets & shops, but I no longer live near those. Although, gumtree & preloved can be very good preowned alternatives, but you need patience [and some luck] to get some really good deals. eBay is becoming very annoying.

Anywho, I'm waiting to see what Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas & New Year deals are going to bring, unless you believe you can do better? So, have you got any good 1TB PS4 deals?
Probably best to email me, I may be able to inform you of any deals or nudge you if I got.

There was a recent deal for £199 for a 1TB ps4 with games if you traded in a xbox or ps3. (T&Cs applied) Those who knew where to buy cheap old consoles simply cashed in. Other offers pop up from time to time at about £250-280. Right now, it's more like £300 for them.

About the private listings, I do get good deals from time to time but then may also be difficult to get deals other times. Most better offers require postage which some don't want. Others get snapped up in minutes.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by cao(f): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
FetchUK:
Probably best to email me, I may be able to inform you of any deals or nudge you if I got.

There was a recent deal for £199 for a 1TB ps4 with games if you traded in a xbox or ps3. (T&Cs applied) Those who knew where to buy cheap old consoles simply cashed in. Other offers pop up from time to time at about £250-280. Right now, it's more like £300 for them.

About the private listings, I do get good deals from time to time but then may also be difficult to get deals other times. Most better offers require postage which some don't want. Others get snapped up in minutes.
That's the one from GAME, you've to trade a PS3/Xbox 360 and five games to get that offer (1TB PS4 + FIFA 16 & Now TV plus £16 reward points).
UPDATE: Plus, they've now made it worse, you must be trading the 500GB version to get it.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
cao:

That's the one from GAME, you've to trade a PS3/Xbox 360 and five games to get that offer (1TB PS4 + FIFA 16 & Now TV plus £16 reward points).
UPDATE: Plus, they've now made it worse, you must be trading the 500GB version to get it.
I could always lay hands on games bundles. But Oooh. Well not going to go there with a 500GB console. Was a good deal previously not anymore now.
The best deals usually get missed. There was a 1TB bundle of well below £250 recently, got rushed.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Still here and just shipped off another set of gaming supplies for Nairalanders.
smiley

Mr W & Mr A

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 7:38am On Oct 14, 2015
Good morning

Still handling orders. wink
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 12:20am On Oct 17, 2015
smiley
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pre-order still on...
smiley
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Timmy116(m): 1:26am On Oct 24, 2015
I need Fifa 15 pre-owned for xbox one biko. Help me
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Timmy116:
I need Fifa 15 pre-owned for xbox one biko. Help me
Hi, can definitely get that for you. If can email or bbm me...
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Chuckdee(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hello Guys...
I just wanna throw in a quick positive review from my experience using this guys service here. I have a US import Xboxone and so I have had to use a stepdown transformer which has failed a couple of times plus i hated the noise that stuff makes so i decided I needed a GENUINE direct 220V xbox1 Power brick from the UK to match our voltage here in Nigeria.

He bought one for me from ebay.co.uk and from the day i paid, it took just about 8 days to get to me in Abuja and it cost me just 6k.
Dude was very transparent and always, always sent updates via BBM up till the day i picked it up. I am a very happy customer.

I Highly recommend his pre-order services and I sure will use him more often.

Keep the good job up mate wink

1 Like

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by spenca: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
He is my brother any day , you get what to order ,he secures your back better than PayPal
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Chuckdee:

spenca:

Oh wow. Thanks guys! wink
Just wanted to say I appreciate the comments. Still here trying to offer incredible customer service.

I often just stop short of updating real time shipments to protect client's privacy and security reasons. But yeah, still pushing out stuff almost every week. Delivery time is always just week after leaving here on Friday and if not shipping I'll inform you before preordering to prevent anxiety and so.

But all good, I try the possible best to bring you UK items in record time just as if you were here. smiley

Delivered to quite a few states too and still continuing including quite a few repeat clients. Anything you need, just let me know. Even Shoes, clothes, games,... I'm here to get it down to you faster than you've seen.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Chidexter(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
ebukav:

How do I pay, and hope will be in gud shape,
I stay in enugu hw much extra to get it to me. Tanx.

Has FetchUK gotten the ps3 for u? And how much was it?

I'm also interested and i'm at enugu
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by ebukav(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Chidexter:

Nah, d guy jst 4get me like dat
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2015
ebukav:

Nah, d guy jst 4get me like dat
Chidexter:

Sorry dude, I haven't...current exchange rate means I can't get a reasonably priced ps3 console. I've mainly been able to get xbox 360 which are available right now but ps3.

If you like one, I can sort one out within the next day and probably arrive Nigeria by next week. Or if would like to get one via ebay, I can proceed to buy and always update you regularly including delivery, departure, clearing and of course pics as I always do with every client's items. I won't take payment for an item until I'm guaranteed I have them/can get them and shipped out to clients. Sourcing can sometimes be an issue but once gotten, guaranteed one week delivery unless someone stops the plane landing in Lagos. Lol

Apologies... smiley

1 Like

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by Chidexter(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
FetchUK:

Sorry dude, I haven't...current exchange rate means I can't get a reasonably priced ps3 console. I've mainly been able to get xbox 360 which are available right now but ps3.

If you like one, I can sort one out within the next day and probably arrive Nigeria by next week. Or if would like to get one via ebay, I can proceed to buy and always update you regularly including delivery, departure, clearing and of course pics as I always do with every client's items. I won't take payment for an item until I'm guaranteed I have them/can get them and shipped out to clients. Sourcing can sometimes be an issue but once gotten, guaranteed one week delivery unless someone stops the plane landing in Lagos. Lol

Apologies... smiley

Fair enough, pls contact me when a fairly used on is available.

@ebukav where yoU in enugu?.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by ebukav(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=FetchUK post=39473494]

Apologies...

Ok, wen u get one let me kwn
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by ebukav(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chidexter:

Fair enough, pls contact me when a fairly used on is available.

@ebukav where yoU in enugu?.

Agbain bro
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
ebukav:
Thanks.

Get your orders in for next week. smiley
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by olantua: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
I need ps3, how much is it going ot cost me? I'm in Akure Ondo state
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
olantua:
I need ps3, how much is it going ot cost me? I'm in Akure Ondo state
Hi. Which would you like, fat, slim or super slim...? Bear in mind there's a ps3 waiting line at the moment.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by olantua: 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
FetchUK:

Hi. Which would you like, fat, slim or super slim...? Bear in mind there's a ps3 waiting line at the moment.

would like slim, so how much will it cost me? and how many days will I have to wait for the delivery?
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2015
olantua:
would like slim, so how much will it cost me? and how many days will I have to wait for the delivery?
Morning.
Say it leaves by Friday, receive it between Wednesday - Friday in Lagos. Cost to Akure likely to be about 2500 via Courier with waybill.

At the moment, got a waiting list for slim ps3
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by jukeblam(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
@FetchUK, what 'magic' can you perform per this MGS Limited Edition console? I would like to get one shipped to Lagos.

Magic! Magic!! Magic!!! Not MRRP wink

Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by FetchUK: 12:30am On Nov 02, 2015
jukeblam:
@FetchUK, what 'magic' can you perform per this MGS Limited Edition console? I would like to get one shipped to Lagos.

Magic! Magic!! Magic!!! Not MRRP wink
I can perform almost any but some are more difficult than others. Lol Currently very in demand and one of the most beautiful ps4 console I've ever seen in person.

Let's see within the next few days. A lot might happen but just make sure you're ready cos these deals are blink and miss.
Re: Buy Consoles, Games And Accessories Direct From UK To Nigeria by fixzylani: 1:16am On Nov 02, 2015
what are your prices for fifa 15 and 16 ps3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jailbreaking & Sales Of PS4/PS5 consoles FW 11.0 Or Lower & Games Installation. / Install Games On Ur Ps 2,3,4 In Lagos / Free New Gameloft Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.