Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

NNPC Report Cooked- APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Report Cooked- APC (1956 Views)

NPDC Yet To Pay $3.3 Billion For 8 Oil Licenses Acquired From NNPC — Report / A Review And Keypoints Of Published NNPC Report. Buhari On Top Of The Job. / NNPC Report: Auditor General Threatens To Sue Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Humblega(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Home » News Update » NNPC report cooked – APC

The audit PriceWaterhouseCoppers (PWC) report which indicted the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) was cooked from the beginning, the National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said on Friday.
He insisted that whether the missing money from the treasury was $1.48bn or not, the NNPC was corrupt.
Mohammed, who spoke to reporters in Abuja at the weekend before a debate organized for political parties by Centre for Democracy and Development, accused the NNPC of lack of transparency.
He said: “You see, the thing we have always been saying about NNPC accounting is that it is not transparent. There is nobody that can probe NNPC account because they receive, they spend, they keep.
“And one of the things we have been advocating in unbundling the NNPC is that the corporation should restrict itself solely to one thing: operation. We should have another body for regulation.
“But in a situation whereby the same person take receipt, field licenses and spend, what do you want to audit? You audit the book that I gave you so the book has been cooked from the beginning.
“But even if it has been cooked and they couldn’t uncook it and they are saying now it is $4billion or $1.6billion and $1.6billion is more than what the Osun State government receives a year. It is more than that because $1.6billion is almost N300bn. Osun doesn’t receive that in two years.”
“But what we want is a root and branch of NNPC where we have checks and balances. They cannot be issuing licenses, collecting taxes royalties, they cannot be keeping the money. It is not done anywhere in the world.”
He said that Nigeria needs public sector reform to fight corruption.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nnpc-report-cooked-apc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by RotrEmmanuel: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
APC and complains as if they are stronger than ANPP that is currently on extinction.. grin

It's obvious that BUHARI is suffering from chronic failure. He will never Win.

GEJ till 2019 cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Bayswater: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Is Lai Mohammed alright? Hope he knows that he is questioning the integrity of PwC, one of the big four audit firms in the world.

Now I believe illiteracy is contagious. That's Buhari's illiteracy spreading round APC caucus.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Trailblazer1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Please don't blame Mr. Lie mohammed.

He is only fulfilling his ministry undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Kennywills7(m): 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
I knew d Apc will fault d report
I was waiting for dis
Apc change!! Apc really need to change

So d only thing dat will b credible is if d audit says Gej stole $50m with d help of NNPC?
May God help us

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by erunz(m): 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
I just hate this APC because of their lies and propaganda. Any report or information that doesn't favor them, its either fake or cooked. If they think they will rule Nigeria with these propaganda and Lies the should rethink

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Trailblazer1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:
Is Lai Mohammed alright? Hope he knows that he is questioning the integrity of PwC, one of the big four audit firms in the world.

Now I believe illiteracy is contagious. That's Buhari's illiteracy spreading round APC caucus.
Does APC care about the integrity of the firm involved?

As long as they discredit the report perceived to have exonerated GEJ from their accusation.

But if you dare question Buhari's integrity after forgery and perjury

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by mumumugu(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2015
Apc is a branch of agrieved pdp crooks

1 Like

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by bboshodi: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by bboshodi: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Shut up! Any body cld compromise at any time. The kind of bribe 9ja offers is Total - so wake up.
Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Humblega(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
FOOD For THOUGHT:
President Jonathan Will Hold His Last
Campaign In Bayelsa
While
Buhari Will Hold His Last Campaign In
ABUJA.
Does It Not Show Their Destination After
Election?

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by UniqueGem(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
APC= Aggrieved Progressive Crooks.
Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Descartes: 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Have never taken this party seriously. A party that chants "change" every time has the likes of corrupt personified individuals like Atiku, Obj, Saraki, Tinubu, Amaechi, Patricia Etteh, Nyako etc in its fold, and Mr "Integrity" who enjoys the "proceeds" of corruption . Now tell me how can Buhari be a saint among these thieves who sponsor his campaign? How is he gonna fight corruption? Nigerians shine your eyes we are about to be scammed with this "Greek gift", a well packaged dummy from the power brokers called Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by atlwireles: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2015
So, PWC is now a PDP organ. I was expecting APC to say this, the very moment, that report turned their lies upside down.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by bboshodi: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
... Just for the record, Lai Muhammed has only said that you can only audit what is given to you... He's only telling you there's a problem with your process
Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Humblega(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
bboshodi:
... Just for the record, Lai Muhammed has only said that you can only audit what is given to you... He's only telling you there's a problem with your process
see summary.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Kororugged: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

You are a Bastard. Omo irankiran

Integrity of PWC my black yansh. Why are they releasing the report 1 week to election?

Ko de niragba fun e. Omo ale. Have you read the contents of the report, bastard.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Bayswater: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kororugged:

Integrity of PWC my black yansh. Why are they releasing the report 1 week to election?

Ko de niragba fun e. Omo ale. Have you read the contents of the report, bastard.

What do you know? Make you go school, you no go. You think say pwc be like Tinubu Lagos limited?

Won a foju sunkun e ni odun yin ni. Oun rere a jinna si e.
Effing eed.iot. omo pau bi ibon. Omo mama fobo Jona. Ko de ni dafun e, wa gbo ku ni aja ni ( you will bark to death like a dog). M.oron.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Kororugged: 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

What do you know? Make you go school, you no go. You think say pwc be like Tinubu Lagos limited?

Won a foju sunkun e ni odun yin ni. Oun rere a jinna si e.
Effing eed.iot. omo pau bi ibon. Omo mama fobo Jona. Ko de ni dafun e, wa gbo ku ni aja ni ( you will bark to death like a dog). M.oron.

Oloshi omo ale

PWC is an audit firm just like Arthur Anderson that falsified Enron's financial statements till they were caught out. Your education is limited if you cannot critically analyse financial reports presented to you. I have asked you, have you read the report? Or you just assume that because it comes from PWC, it is gospel. Olodo Omo ale.

Sapona ni ki o ma ba yin ja ni ile Re and Awon Iran re
ogun ni yi o ma fi eje yin we ni ododun
Sango ni yi o ma fi ara pa Awon omo kekere ile yin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Bayswater: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kororugged:

Oloshi omo ale

PWC is an audit firm just like Arthur Anderson that falsified Enron's financial statements till they were caught out. Your education is limited if you cannot critically analyse financial reports presented to you. I have asked you, have you read the report? Or you just assume that because it comes from PWC, it is gospel. Olodo Omo ale.

Sapona ni ki o ma ba yin ja ni ile Re and Awon Iran re
ogun ni yi o ma fi eje yin we ni ododun
Sango ni yi o ma fi ara pa Awon omo kekere ile yin

This is PwC, not Arthur Andersen, eed.iot.

Omo kan kan koni gbe yin e, awon obi e ma gbe gbin ni ( May your parents plant you in their lifetime) Ashe ti gun niyen. Infact, watoro gbe yin aye e ni.
Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Kororugged: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]
This is PwC, not Arthur Andersen, eed.iot.

Omo kan kan koni gbe yin e, awon obi e ma gbe gbin ni ( May your parents plant you in their lifetime) Ashe ti gun niyen. Infact, watoro gbe yin aye e ni.[/s]

Omo Ale Omo alai leko.

Arthur Anderson was once respected as an accounting/audit giant, probably beyond mistakes to eediots like you. Who is PWC that we have to take their report as gospel. Any individual can critique their report. Just because you are too useless and academically deficient to understand the contents of the report not to talk of evaluating their conclusions does not mean everyone is like you.

Yemoja ma je ki omi ti o ba lo ati Awon Iran re, ki o ma ni yin ni ara.
Oya ma ba gbogbo Awon ile re ja.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Bayswater: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kororugged:

Omo Ale Omo alai leko.

Arthur Anderson was once respected as an accounting/audit giant, probably beyond mistakes to eediots like you. Who is PWC that we have to take their report as gospel. Any individual can critique their report. Just because you are too useless and academically deficient to understand the contents of the report not to talk of evaluating their conclusions does not mean everyone is like you.

You fuuls are pained they did not declare $50 billion missing, now you are out to discredit the report. Whether you like it or not, the wish of level-headed nigerians will prevail; GEJ will have his second term. You might want to kill yourself. Omo irankiran.
Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Collynzo9: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
So NNPC cannot be accurately audited but APC somehow found out that $10, 20, 40 billion was missing from their account?
If PWC with all the tools and experience at its disposal couldn't audit them, how did APC do it?

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Kororugged: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
Bayswater:

You fuuls are pained they did not declare $50 billion missing, now you are out to discredit the report. Whether you like it or not, the wish of level-headed nigerians will prevail; GEJ will have his second term. You might want to kill yourself. Omo irankiran.

I do not give a shitt about what was declared missing. As a Nigerian, I am more concerned that GEJ has allowed corruption to take preeminence in this country. See how eediotic you sound, it is not $50 billion so it is not a problem. You are a motherfuckker.

You are part of the problem in this country if you have this corrupt mentality. Omo Ale Bayswaters. Nigerians are ready to face corruption head on, tell your Oga to let elections hold on the 14th of February. You are not level headed, you are just part of those who enjoy the status quo, you are in for a BIG shock.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by ASL33: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Kororugged:

Omo Ale Omo alai leko.

if to say the audit report was "$21trnUSD missing from NNPC. I beleive you likes must have created thousands of thread against Jona and wife. Now pwc is no longer reputable because they acted otherwise.
Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Kororugged: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
ASL33:
if to say the audit report was "$21trnUSD missing from NNPC. I beleive you likes must have created thousands of thread against Jona and wife. Now pwc is no longer reputable because they acted otherwise.

Do not get me wrong. It is important that you understand the genesis of my exchange with that poster.

I have not discounted the report by PWC, my position is that Lai Mohammed has every right to question their report. Most likely, he has seen it and read it. I have not and I am sure that you haven't either. Until the report is made public, we cannot take sides. I made reference to Arthur Anderson to show that audit firms might sometimes have ulterior motives a la Enron case in the US.

The same PWC is currently under investigation in some European countries for facilitating tax avoidance schemes.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/feb/06/pricewaterhousecoopers-boss-kevin-nicholson-misled-mps
Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Humblega(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2015
Kororugged:

Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Humblega(m): 5:04am On Feb 07, 2015
bboshodi:
Shut up! Any body cld compromise at any time. The kind of bribe 9ja offers is Total - so wake up.
u ar rite ooo. money is root of all evils
Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Humblega(m): 7:02am On Feb 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Please don't blame Mr. Lie mohammed.
He is only fulfilling his ministry undecided undecided undecided
wc ministry? stomach ministry?
Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by ASL33: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kororugged:

Do not get me wrong. It is important that you understand the genesis of my exchange with that poster.

I have not discounted the report by PWC, my position is that Lai Mohammed has every right to question their report. Most likely, he has seen it and read it. I have not and I am sure that you haven't either. Until the report is made public, we cannot take sides. I made reference to Arthur Anderson to show that audit firms might sometimes have ulterior motives a la Enron case in the US.

The same PWC is currently under investigation in some European countries for facilitating tax avoidance schemes.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/feb/06/pricewaterhousecoopers-boss-kevin-nicholson-misled-mps
ok I understand you now but if the report indicts the government, and okupe rubbishes the report would you have made this Enron statement?
Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Maybe he likes sushi...
Re: NNPC Report Cooked- APC by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
PWC is a scam.

Jonathan should return our 950 gazillion dollars.

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment Loan / Graphic Photos!!! See What Pdp Did In Rivers Today / SE To End Up With PDP, APGA, APC And LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.