Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Want A Principle Within - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want A Principle Within (349 Views)

Life Existence: Principle Of Creation Or Theory Of Evolution / Christ The Principle Of The Christian Life / The Ever Increasing Multiple Streams Of Income (God Principle) A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Principle Within by overcomersfaith(f): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
I want to encourage you my dear, you are not alone, I was once there, until the Holy Spirit made to understand that it is not my righteousness but the imputed righteousness of Christ in me. It is the blood of Jesus that pleads our case before God. As against the judgment that awaits us, God’s mercy pleads our case.

When you get that understanding, you ask the Holy Spirit to help you. You cannot do it on your strength nor power but with the help of your beloved counsel- Holy Spirit, you will not miss the mark. May God give you more understanding in Jesus Name.
Further reading @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Character / Therefore, Brethren, We Are Debtors / You Never Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.