Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Life Existence: Principle Of Creation Or Theory Of Evolution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Existence: Principle Of Creation Or Theory Of Evolution (540 Views)

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. / A Much Needed Explanation of Evolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Existence: Principle Of Creation Or Theory Of Evolution by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
what is your take on these?
Re: Life Existence: Principle Of Creation Or Theory Of Evolution by herzern(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Evolution is crap....that's all I have to say undecided

Someone sat in a corner of his room and assumed the evolution theory......

Another one is biq banq theory cheesy cheesy.....It is still assumption undecided
Re: Life Existence: Principle Of Creation Or Theory Of Evolution by donnffd(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why dont you create threads that have the following topics!!!

-Astronomy or Astrology

-Chemistry or Alchemy

-Round earth or Flat earth

This is obviously a no brainer...

First of all, calling it principle of creation doesnt change the fact that it is an opinion.

Secondly, There shouldn't be a comparison, just the same way you wouldnt compare the above mentioned.

Evolution is a fact that has been proven by numerous pieces of evidence and fields of study, that no serious scientist argues about its validity, what is argued is the specifics and how speciation occurs and so on, but the bottomline is never disputed.

Watch a science documentary, read a scientific article, or pick up a biology journel or textbook... you would hear or see things like "when animals first crawled out of the ocean 500million years ago" or "when the dinosaurs got wiped out 65million years ago", or "when humans split of from chimpanzees 6million years ago"...these are everyday sentences and the fact that someone would even think of asking this question shows how little you spend reading or watching documentaries.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Existence: Principle Of Creation Or Theory Of Evolution by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
i have seen hundreds of those fabricates and aint gonna believe any that life came from the non-living or life started in water
Re: Life Existence: Principle Of Creation Or Theory Of Evolution by KingEbukaNaija: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
See an evolutionist talking like he ever saw any creature walking out of water as life progressed millions of years ago grin

Anyway I now subscribe to progressive creationism . UyiIredia , please what's your view on progressive creationism ?
Re: Life Existence: Principle Of Creation Or Theory Of Evolution by donnffd(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Expression01:
i have seen hundreds of those fabricates and aint gonna believe any that life came from the non-living or life started in water

But you can believe that life was created from dust, which in common sense would be sand. I am sure you know that the constituents of sand are silicon and oxygen popularly called silicates.

It doesnt take a genius to see that if life was made from dust, then the main element in all life should be Silicon.

Last time i checked, the six most abundant elements in all living organisms are carbon, hydrogen, Nitrogen, phosphorus, Oxygen and sulphur.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071125203241AAoTnBj

Silicon doesnt even make the list, infact you never see silicon in organism on this planet called earth.

Ignorance is a disease, but do you know whats more deadly than ignorance?, Archaic Dogmatic belief...
Re: Life Existence: Principle Of Creation Or Theory Of Evolution by KingEbukaNaija: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
donnffd:

But you can believe that life was created from dust, which in common sense would be sand. I am sure you know that the constituents of sand are silicon and oxygen popularly called silicates.

It doesnt take a genius to see that if life was made from dust, then the main element in all life should be Silicon.

Last time i checked, the six most abundant elements in all living organisms are carbon, hydrogen, Nitrogen, phosphorus, Oxygen and sulphur.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071125203241AAoTnBj

Silicon doesnt even make the list, infact you never see silicon in organism on this planet called earth.

Ignorance is a disease, but do you know whats more deadly than ignorance?, Archaic Dogmatic belief...

The dust means stardust not sand . Misconception conflated with ignorance is certainly a gallimaufry
Re: Life Existence: Principle Of Creation Or Theory Of Evolution by donnffd(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The dust means stardust not sand . Misconception conflated with ignorance is certainly a gallimaufry

Oh really?

Genesis 2:7

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

This sounds like stardust to you...

The dishonesty amongst you guys eh, its sickening...kia

1 Like

Re: Life Existence: Principle Of Creation Or Theory Of Evolution by KingEbukaNaija: 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
donnffd:

Oh really?

Genesis 2:7

This sounds like stardust to you...

The dishonesty amongst you guys eh, its sickening...kia

That's what new earth creationism believes in . As an old earth creationist - progressive creationist to be precise - God simply reconstructed earth .

The early stars produced energy through nuclear fusion , elements were formed , which were eventually scattered into the universe after the stars exploded (supernovas) . That explains the presence of dust - stardust - to be precise which was used to create man .

Like I told you , I am not a new earth creationist .

(1) (Reply)

Pro Joshua Iginla Predicts Winner Of Zambia Presidential Election Correctly / The Only Thing Nigeria Christian Can INVENT / Five New Secrets Uncovered That Lead To Gej's Removal. Very Insightful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.