Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Total Blackout In Bayelsa During PDP Rally. (NEED CONFIRMATION) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Blackout In Bayelsa During PDP Rally. (NEED CONFIRMATION) (720 Views)

10 Things That Would Have Happened If Zuckerberg Visited Nigeria During PDP Era / Show Us One Thing Jonathan Did For Bayelsa During His 6yrs Rule: APC / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total Blackout In Bayelsa During PDP Rally. (NEED CONFIRMATION) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ok,lemme start it dis way. I came to visit a friend in bayelsa, and we were anxiously waiting for the PDP rally to commence when all of a sudden,lights out. We Waited for Hours, but nothing happened. I stay along Tombia roundabout. We decided to call our friends in different location in bayelsa, but they all said thesame thing,"O boy no light o". It was later in the evening that i started hearing talks that the Governor was scared he will be jeered or thrown sachet water,exactly what they did to his predecessor Timipreye Silva when GEJ visited. I believed it,because last night,Bayelsa Governor made an announcement on radio bayelsa that anyone who throw's sachet water will be arrested. Now am watching NTA Bayelsa news,and they don't wanna show the inside of the venue,all am seeing are outside activities. Whenever they give the news about what happened inside,they will simply give an excuse that the video feed is bad,bla bla bla.

Was any Nairalander there? Did something unusual happen? Did u also experience the blackouts today?
Re: Total Blackout In Bayelsa During PDP Rally. (NEED CONFIRMATION) by motherlode: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Only God knows who can answer your questions! I don't stay in bayelsa but lagos!

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Inec’s Election Postponement / Obasanjo Has Got His Facts Wrong – Fani-kayode / Gov Fashola Has Lied Against Me & Its Time To Address His Repeated Blunder - Jk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.