Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Orders The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose And Obanikoro - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President Goodluck Jonathan Orders The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose And Obanikoro (5457 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! EFCC Arrests Obasanjo And Goodluck Jonathan / PHOTOS: Gov. Fayose Commissions A Flyover In Ado-ekiti. / Pictures Of Gov Oshiomole And Wife Honeymoon @ Miami Beach (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Orders The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose And Obanikoro by menix(m): 1:46am On Feb 07, 2015
macklef:

Wen will u have sense? U dont even read at all. Thats FNN oga not any propaganda.

Wen will ur fada ve sense!!!!!!
Guy I swear to d God who created mii if u utter such rubbish b4 mii, I will create a hole on ur neck..

Bastardt son of a bush baby...
Idi-otu of ofe mmanu...

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Orders The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose And Obanikoro by macklef(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2015
menix:

Wen will ur fada ve sense!!!!!!
Guy I swear to d God who created mii if u utter such rubbish b4 mii, I will create a hole on ur neck..

Bastardt son of a bush baby...
Idi-otu of ofe mmanu...
Uve been watching too much of gangstar movies, but i know u cant do shit.

Simple thing am telling u faint niggar is, see a joke for what it is don't be a mofo by comming on here to politicize everything. Simple. Is that too hard to understand?

By the way if dem see me n u, im very sure i dont look like a bush baby, am not sure bout u tho.
Good morning sir
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Orders The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose And Obanikoro by menix(m): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2015
macklef:

Uve been watching too much of gangstar movies, but i know u cant do shit.

Simple thing am telling u faint niggar is, see a joke for what it is don't be a mofo by comming on here to politicize everything. Simple. Is that too hard to understand?

By the way if dem see me n u, im very sure i dont look like a bush baby, am not sure bout u tho.
Good morning sir

I like meeting ur kind of person, cous u did learn its not every1 u jst throw thrash to...
Mornin 2 u...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Orders The Arrest Of Gov. Fayose And Obanikoro by sammorad(m): 6:46am On Feb 08, 2015
We have a bigger umbrella dt can shield tour phone and tablets from 'no battery', kindly call, chat with US on 07035169094 or send us mail to sammord01@ gmail.com for our solar power bank

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have These 15 Childhood Memories Then You Street Cred As An Ajepako Is 10 / CARTOON: Mikel Obi's Fate At Chelsea FC / I Swear You Must Laugh If You No Laugh Konk Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.