Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! (2891 Views)

Adeboye Rejects Osinbajo, Endorses Jonathan For A Second Term / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan / 2015: Ohanaeze Endorses Jonathan, Threatens To Sanction Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by aigboeben(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
President Goodluck currently at the Holy Ghost Service now in Redemption Camp,and being prayed for publicly by Pastor E.A Adeboye. Does it not mean approval? Is it not a form of campaign? Why did he not attend the Holy Ghost Congress in 2014? Why going to RCCG camp 8 days into the election?
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by ArchEnemy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2015
undecided
Show us ya evidence
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by aigboeben(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
I am watching it live on tv now. The offering session is going on now.Do you think it is not possible?
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by listenersky: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
It's true,I am there live noe
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by listenersky: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
It's true,I am there live now
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by Wilfem(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
ArchEnemy:
undecided
Show us ya evidence
It's true. I'm watching it live too. Pastor Adeboye only prayed for him and I don't really think that connotes being endorsed. Pastor Osinbajo later came out too and was prayed for, along with others who are aspiring for Political offices
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by ArchEnemy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wilfem:

It's true. I'm watching it live too.
ohkay. But do you think praying for him is the same thing as endorsing him?
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by aigboeben(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
ArchEnemy:
ohkay. But do you think praying for him is the same thing as endorsing him?

Technically,it is. Why 8 days into the election?Pastor Adeboye wields a lot of influence on the minds of Nigerians. President Jonathan came to pull the last minute shocker effect. What else could be endorsement?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by jaymichael(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
listenersky:
It's true,I am there live now
Someone said that he was booed when called out, is it true?
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
We must vote rightly in 2015 if someone is;

J=joyfully
O=on
N=new
A=assignment
T=to
H=help
A=all
N=Nigerians..

But, we must also resist anyone who will

B=brings
U=us
H=hatred
A=and
R=religious
I=intolerance..

Continuity in 2015 is inevitable, be patrotic & vote wisely..

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by ArchEnemy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
aigboeben:

Technically,it is. Why 8 days into the election?Pastor Adeboye wields a lot of influence on the minds of Nigerians. President Jonathan came to pull the last minute shocker effect. What else could be endorsement?
the endorsement ll be when Pas Adeboye opens his mouth and affirms it.
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by Agbgift(f): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
That adeboye prayed for him, does not mean he has endorsed him . These are two different' English word' entirely.
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by chamboy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
If GEJ likes, Angel Micheal should endorse him... i would still vote for GMB

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by aigboeben(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok
He was not. The sheers became electric when President Goodluck shook hands with Prof Osinbanjo.
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by clevvermind(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
chamboy:
If GEJ likes, Angel Micheal should endorse him... i would still vote for GMB
your vote is useless.

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by aigboeben(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Agbgift:
That adeboye prayed for him, does not mean he has endorsed him . They are two different thing entirely. Two different' English word'.
Console yourself all you want,but it is a clear sign of endorsement. Why go to RCCG Camp now? ?Is it not to indirectly campaign?The congregation was even asked to pray for him.President Goodluck said he knew Pastor E.A Adeboye would not like the altar to be used for campaign.What exactly did go there to do?Was there any special program?Did you see the look on Jonathan's face when he shook hands with Prof Osinbanjo?
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by clevvermind(m): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
We must vote rightly in 2015 if someone is;

J=joyfully
O=on
N=new
A=assignment
T=to
H=help
A=all
N=Nigerians..

But, we must also resist anyone who will

B=brings
U=us
H=hatred
A=and
R=religious
I=intolerance..

Continuity in 2015 is inevitable, be patrotic & vote wisely..
it is Jonathan till 2019. no devil can stop it.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by chamboy(m): 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
clevvermind:
your vote is useless.
No Rigging this time

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by Agbgift(f): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
aigboeben:

Console yourself all you want,but it is a clear sign of endorsement. Why go to RCCG Camp now? ?Is it not to indirectly campaign?The congregation was even asked to pray for him.President Goodluck said he knew Pastor E.A Adeboye would not like the altar to be used for campaign.What exactly did go there to do?Was there any special program?Did you see the look on Jonathan's face when he shook hands with Prof Osinbanjo?
Trust me my dear, when it comes to nigeria politics i dont believe any jack or robinson party. Be it Gej or Buahri, i dont care. All am telling you, is that there is a huge difference between praying and endorsing someone. Mis-interpretattion of words, is what causes war were there ought not to be.
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by clevvermind(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
chamboy:
No Rigging this time
were there rigging before?
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by aigboeben(m): 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Agbgift:

Trust me my dear, when it comes to nigeria politics i dont believe any jack or robinson party. Be it Gej or Buahri, i dont care. All am telling you, is that there is a huge difference between praying and endorsing someone. Mis-interpretattion of words, is what causes war were there ought not to be.
I like your mature response dearie.But what is the essence of Mr President's visit now? Why did Pastor Adeboye ask the congregation to pray for him?
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by UniqueGem(m): 11:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
aigboeben:

I like your mature response dearie.But what is the essence of Mr President's visit now? Why did Pastor Adeboye ask the congregation to pray for him?
Don't make a case out of nothing sir, this is not the first time GEJ has gone to redeem camp, he often attends notable programs in RCCG and as always daddy asks the church to pray for him after which he pronounces blessings on him. So no biggy in this one. BTW; I am also a GEJ supporter and an RCCG member too.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by aigboeben(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
UniqueGem:
Don't make a case out of nothing sir, this is not the first time GEJ has gone to redeem camp, he often attends notable programs in RCCG and as always daddy asks the church to pray for him after which he pronounces blessings on him. So no biggy in this one. BTW; I am also a GEJ supporter and an RCCG member too.
I am a neutral.The timing of the visitation is my problem.In previous visits Pastor Adeboye did not ask the congregation to pray for him,he did alone.Besides,you did not respond to some of the salient questions I raised
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by utytill(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Naija people sef.una want make him enter ok%ja shrine?Nigeria first,nigeria always.GEJ till 2019.
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by aigboeben(m): 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
utytill:
Naija people sef.una want make him enter ok%ja shrine?Nigeria first,nigeria always.GEJ till 2019.
To do what? Get back the Chibok girls?
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by UniqueGem(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
aigboeben:

I am a neutral.The timing of the visitation is my problem.In previous visits Pastor Adeboye did not ask the congregation to pray for him,he did alone.Besides,you did not respond to some of the salient questions I raised
What are the salient questions?
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by listenersky: 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
jaymichael:
Someone said that he was booed when called out, is it true?
though I am for Buhari, but I won't lie,he wasn't booed when he was called out,he even shook hands with osibanjo at d camp
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by datola: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Agbgift:
That adeboye prayed for him, does not mean he has endorsed him . These are two different' English word' entirely.

Unfortunately, gullible Nigerian Christians would take it as endorsement. Pastor too should know this.

Anyway, a lot of people have decided for the change and it will happen in Jesus name.
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Even if thats possible, not while Osinbajo was also present at the Church. Your story is horse poo
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by aigboeben(m): 12:13am On Feb 07, 2015
UniqueGem:
What are the salient questions?
What is the purpose of Jonathan's visit?
Re: Adeboye Endorses Jonathan?! by aigboeben(m): 12:16am On Feb 07, 2015
datola:

Unfortunately, gullible Nigerian Christians would take it as endorsement. Pastor too should know this.
Anyway, a lot of people have decided for the change and it will happen in Jesus name.
Thank you.It will come as endorsement to many Nigerians who are not independent-minded

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yet They Say GEJ Is Corrupt / Hillarious Picture Of Gen Buhari And His VP Discussing / Breaking News - Senate President Announce Senator Ndume As Senate Leader !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.