Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) (39296 Views)

Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks / New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by jaybee3(m): 7:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Regiment:

Why do you people think because something has been happening or is happening elsewhere then that makes it OK? angry
It's okay because it's not a crime Sir!
The women are adults hence they are free to make own decisions
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by alobam1: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

The Alafin is not and cannot be compared to Orisha (God). Choose your words carefully.
. The Alafin is like a God.I don't say he is God..My broda you know Yoruba history than I do and you know the place of the Alafin in Yoruba history.hence the appellation I gave him
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by qozeem999(m): 7:22am On Feb 07, 2015
Good for her...
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2015
This is why they say "Money talks"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by MayorofLagos(m): 7:27am On Feb 07, 2015
When i get old and grey i want to be like Alaafin.
Marry PYTs....29yr old and younger! cheesy

See haters for Nairaland abeg.

Alaafin go England, nobody complain..Oyinbo woman sef wey dey chop salad wished to be the 5th wife. Here for Naija women wey dey drink gari and kulikuli dey hate cause Iku Baba Yeye dey bang young t0t0.

Na your pouzy he bang?? Leave my Emperor alone o.
grin

You ever seen Jonathan dis happy and cheerful? Bottom power!!!

Alaafin, Igba ekeji Orisa, chop dey go abeg!

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Oskilala: 7:32am On Feb 07, 2015
Ralphlauren:

grin grin grin she will get knocked up soon grin

If he dies, there's a 99.9999 percent chance that she will NOT remarry. You cannot see any widow of a first class yoruba king running off to marry another man after his demise.

Why is it so? She's still fresh naa, abi shea magun dey magun dey involve?
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by NemzySeries(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2015
Mehn...d person supplying dis alAafin bleaching cream shd b a fvcking millionaire by nw......aalaafin bleaching since colonial rule
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by urchbarbie(f): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2015
Guess she is heavy with a child.
baby124:
Why is her face so swollen. Does she have organ issues. Maybe kidney problem? She needs medical attention
jessiecah:
Wow see her massive cheeks..... Cute sha
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Oskilala: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2015
omenziate:
When person no know wetin to use her life do, she doesnt even look happy . Young girl like you dey straff dis kind oracle . Na wa o

Not her fault naa, do u know if her sight is been covered by the oracle... grin
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 7:37am On Feb 07, 2015
marieclare:
What happened to her cheeks though? She looks different from the other pics I've seen of her....

Shes gained weight undecided
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2015
jessiecah:
Wow see her massive cheeks..... Cute sha

They were caused by the young woman consuming expired and sour cream filled with headless, multi-tailed and disorientated tadpoles from a flabby and rusty royal rod.

That family must be spending more money on bleaching cream than PEJ and family spend on food.
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2015
alobam1:
The Alafin is like a God.The Number 1 Traditional Ruler in Yoruba Land.The babe dare not do anyhow outside..lailai.never. No Man would even try.it.Even though am not he's Fan but this is the Fact..He is the only one that puts on shoe in the Palace..everybody else walks Barefoot even if na Obama dey come visit na barefoot he go walk.. The Alaafin himself is an Orisha..Extremely powerful..He stills commands the votes of the people of Oyo..In case you don't know. Tillaman is one of the children of the Alaafin.

So what happens when he dies? I've always wanted to know..are the wives free to screw who they like lipsrsealed or are they passed down the family ?
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by MUSAJAMIU20(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2015
Wait ooo e be lik say na 4 dis man house dem do the matric ooo...front page pls op
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by tefoko: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2015
The girl get puff-puff for cheeks?

1 Like

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by tartar9(m): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2015
she just dey wait make him die

1 Like

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Khd95(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Nairalander been dy yan trash since 1100BC cheesy

None of u above me could say somtin right nd diffrent

Nonsense
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2015
The kain 'MAGUN' wen go dey dis girl body ehn!!!! shocked shocked. If you try nonsense, na to die straight! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Klinee: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2015
deriod:
seriously dis is wrong ! d lady will live to be unhappy for the rest of her life ,her parent should face death by hanging .
How can u say this? She is in love simple.
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by veave(f): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2015
igbeke:

Then why are you complaining?
Ask some of your "colleagues" that refused to marry their "forefathers". They are now biting their fingers at the age of 45 (still spinsters) and begging God for whosoever.
A word of wisdom!

I see... you mean to say, you would rather ask your daughter to her her grandfather with her grandmothers so she doesn't remain single at 45? undecided
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Tarteenah: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Ralphlauren:
He allowed her to enrol in a university.

That's really nice and thoughtful of him. grin Shows that he's a liberal king and he wants a secured future for her.

Some royal fathers would not have allowed such as she is young and pretty - t[s]hey would probably think she might run off with a younger lover [/s]or get influenced by friends in the university.

To those blaming the girl's parents. . . . For your info, some of these girls throw themselves at these kings and believe me there are many Oyo and Ibadan girls envious of her. For them, there's a lot of pride and prestige in being married to/knacking the Aalafin of Oyo grin grin

Not possible! She cannot dare cheat! Have u heard of MAAGUN b4?
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2015
alobam1:
. The Alafin is like a God.I don't say he is God..My broda you know Yoruba history than I do and you know the place of the Alafin in Yoruba history.hence the appellation I gave him

Ok i heard you.
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by alobam1: 8:50am On Feb 07, 2015
lepasharon:

So what happens when he dies? I've always wanted to know..are the wives free to screw who they like lipsrsealed or are they passed down the family ?
. As for when he dies. Me no know ohh..But I guess they should be able to.screw someone else after the death of the Alafin
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Neplusultra(f): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2015
Iku baba yeye dey enjoy o grin
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Begonia(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2015
XKZ:

You also need to explain that there's an Oyo town, and the Alaafin is the regent of that town not of Oyo State.
Not everybody knows this.

I actually had no idea.
So, Oyo town is located in Oyo state?
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2015
deriod:
seriously dis is wrong ! d lady will live to be unhappy for the rest of her life ,her parent should face death by hanging .
It depends on your definition of happiness o she may even have rest of mind than most of her mates that got married to young men, cos she already knows she is biological spare tyre to oba who needs younger maidens also she has nothing to worry about her man cheating on her. Some young girls get married today and become widow tomorrow, that's the irony of life.
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by igbeke: 9:29am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by juman(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Why the parents of that young lady allowed her to marry a very old man?

1 Like

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by igbeke: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2015
veave:

I see... you mean to say, you would rather ask your daughter to her her grandfather with her grandmothers so she doesn't remain single at 45? undecided
Alafin is certainly not that lady's grandfather.
Now to your question.
If that is what she wants, mine is to guide and bless her. I'll rather my daughter marry her love than force her to marry one prince charming who will end up turning her to a punching bag.
Or would you rather remain single?
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by madgoat(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2015
deriod:

See u.... Shes obviously in her early 20s, shes enjoying wealth and fame now. She will av smooth sailing thru school. No lecturer will dare mess wt her or fail her. . .... Baba is very old and will soon naturally go to meet his creator and she will be free to marry someone her age
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2015
pls who is deceiving wh but is still a pity upon the beauty of this queen, ern angry well, any thinking of knacking this girl will be the person way of knacking a live thunderbolt, so guys stay out of king property

2 Likes

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by XKZ(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2015
Begonia:

I actually had no idea.
So, Oyo town is located in Oyo state?

It is.
In the olden days it used to be the capital of the Oyo Empire after which Oyo State (I guess) is named.
It's actually the 2nd Oyo Town, it became the capital after the old Oyo Town (Oyo-Ile) was abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by sherrylo: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2015
I BEGI THAT LADY LOOK LIKE BABA MAYBE NA HIM DAUGHTER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Eight Most Powerful Women Inside The Aláàfin Of Ọyọ’s Palace That You Never / Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land / Delta Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.