Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) (39298 Views)

Make-Up Free Photo Of Ola Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Shows Her Tribal Marks / New Photos Of Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Last Wife / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by spyroxy1(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2015
mperoakeem:
are you kidding me? ... How on earth u'll marry your 'great grand child'
as a friend of mine will say... Kongi na bastard
see how her cheek big as someone else assss

Got me LMFAO... In fact LWKM
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by wheezyoung(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2015
marieclare:
What happened to her cheeks though? She looks different from the other pics I've seen of her....
she don chop up
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2015
is she alright?? Never seen an adult human being with such big cheeks!! I guess she has something we yorubas call "shegede"
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 07, 2015
veave:
When you marry your forefather.
And have your maternal ancestors as co wives...

Definitely not my business cool
I million likes....I luv ur sense of reasoning#kip it up#

1 Like

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Olaone1: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
chrisbaba1:
is she alright?? Never seen an adult human being with such big cheeks!! I guess she has something we yorubas call "shegede"

Wicked grin grin
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Akinsnaira: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Na wa o for African mentality, see as this man pack women full palace like termites, and that doesn't mean he wont take new ones to celebrate his next festive ceremony

1 Like

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Timitunechi(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]just looking at folks asking if baba die and imagine

pls wat was tillaman doing when baba carry this kind babe
can't stop starring at dose chics pof pof
wasted like that embarassedjust looking at folks asking if baba die and imagine

pls wat was tillaman doing when baba carry this kind babe
can't stop starring at dose chics pof pof
wasted like that
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by HMZi: 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
The babe must get one rich nigga somwer
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by chachanga: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
she's married to scrooges "ghost of xmas past"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by noblebaba: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is not different from child abuse but we overlook it because of royal status
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
Chaiii. Why this grandpa's dey Still our babes naa
One of the good/bad reason you and some other handsome guys are still single at this age.

God will soon deliver you.
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
SenatorJames:
One of the good/bad reason you and some other handsome guys are still single at this age.

God will soon deliver you.
amen
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by slimshadie(f): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
So obvious she's not happy. Cos she won't smile in all her pictures. BTW wetin dis old man needs dis young girl for.. Ole!!!
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by veave(f): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
igbeke:

Alafin is certainly not that lady's grandfather.
Now to your question.
If that is what she wants, mine is to guide and bless her. I'll rather my daughter marry her love than force her to marry one prince charming who will end up turning her to a punching bag.
Or would you rather remain single?

Have you ever seen a prince charming before? undecidedapart from the one in that story book undecided
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Olaone1: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
slimshadie:
So obvious she's not happy. Cos she won't smile in all her pictures. BTW wetin dis old man needs dis young girl for.. Ole!!!
To help him look younger tongue tongue

Well, you no go understand wink
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by fm7070: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2015
Kabiyesi, boys are helping you on this.
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by juman(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2015
nigerians kings do not know why they are leaders.

They have narrow understanding of what being a king all about, that contributed to this country degraded .

There should be seminars and conferences for the kings to understand why they are kings.
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by jimmy101231(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
enoqueen:
this lady is planning her way right.

she want to hook a young Bobo in school incase baba waka. grin
Even though the Man die or not nobody fit climb on top the girl again for life hope u know that
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by enoqueen: 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
jimmy101231:
Even though the Man die or not nobody fit climb on top the girl again for life hope u know that
really?

why?
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by jimmy101231(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
enoqueen:

really?

why?
that's the custom in Yoruba mostly in Oyo kingdom
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
D gal wan burst for face...looks like a cartoon xter.
Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
She cute without the makeup

Re: Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife Matriculates (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
jimmy101231:

So if he dies she has to remain celibate her whole life, while ha was allowed to take women as if they are trophies, is that fair undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Eight Most Powerful Women Inside The Aláàfin Of Ọyọ’s Palace That You Never / Americans/Canadians Of Igbo Ancestry Storm Anambra, Get Igbo Names, Land / Delta Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.