Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) (31985 Views)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / Rivers Tribunal: How Area Commander Supervised Ballot Thumb-printing –Police / INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by qadeerkug(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Vicotex:
this shit won't stop GEJ .

GEJtill 2019
teens brain
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 07, 2015
lol
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by austinvsb1(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2015
So they just chilled and allowed a camera man to record the whole thumbprinting exercise. WE ARE NOT FOOLS. NEXT PLS!!

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by silverprince413(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Busted
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by efilefun(m): 6:48am On Feb 07, 2015
Looks more like a nollywood scene... Nobody will allow a camera where such is being done and it can never be done in the open.... Aregbe ain't senseless, they should come up with something else. Imagine wetin those so called thugs dey talk.... Lol

Don't misquote me, it's possible aregbe also rigged but trust me this video is just a mere setup that won't pass YouTube...

Next video?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by alaoeri: 6:50am On Feb 07, 2015
Op which election is this? besides why will someone be thumb printing ballot papers & still allowed to be video? PDP & their propaganda to discredit APC. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Genes1s: 6:51am On Feb 07, 2015
foolish set of people, i wonder if they think everybody is this stupid, one set of idiots , hired by omisore to act a script.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by kristisking(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2015
APC in collaboration with its thugs and INEC have continued to show the world that they are worse than PDP.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by kristisking(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2015
APC in collaboration with its thugs and INEC have continued to show the world that they are worse than PDP.I always say in this forum that APC doesnt mean well for this country.They are just after power.No direction,no ideology.The INEC as the umpire has even played into their hands as we can all witnessed in the on going distribution of voters cards.Alot of sharp practises are going on to ensure victory for APC,but I assure them,they will fail come February 14.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 07, 2015
Drama Titled: FAYOSE/OBANIKORO REVENGE VIDEO.

Too late to deceive us. Even the rigging demon is saying Fasoye and Obanikoro I know, who are these ones.

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by seemsnice: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Dis is complit lie, for crying out loud, dey are so relax and one of dem was receiving call saying dat they video everything dey did. Madness of highest order, even pry scul student doing bad thing will not want him to be on video. PinDiPi (PDP) at it again. You'v failed dis tym around. I wonder how senseless and clueless some ppl are wen responding to the video clip.

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2015
APC IS ENTITLED TO RIG AT LEAST ONCE IN 16 YEARS, DONT U THINK.
IS IT EVERYDAY THAT IT WILL BE PDP.
APC DESERVES A CHANCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by phlamesG: 6:54am On Feb 07, 2015
If dis is true then its a very bad development! angry
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 07, 2015
kodded:
ASSOCIATION OF POLITICAL CRIMINALS are at it again

and the funny thing is that they are shouting for change
although am not surprise after all one person voted 500 times for buhari during ait online voting

just pray all their evil plots to rig this election will fail them in JESUS NAME!!!

angryand still some useless miscreant who have sold their soul and their sense for money will still support them
smh cry
please don't be fooled apc will bring a BACKWARD CHANGE
bro u will be incredibly naive 2 believe dis piece of trash no matta hw real it seams.so dey jst gathered in front of d camera n started doin d video shoot like an arm robber goin to rob n calling d police first n even d press...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by franugo(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2015
I know Nigerians are gullible....buh are we really so gullible as to bliv this obvious propaqanda
Some of una shacry

1 Like

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by crackhouse(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2015
ogmask:
Funny cos the so called apc thugs allowed someone to record the whole show in a relaxed atmosphere. Food fo thought.
do u know u can secretly record sth with ur phone without anybody knowing about it by just holding ur phone in a position that will capture the whole thing and even if sb collect it from u at that moment he or she will not see it from ur screen. Everything is hidden but the camera is working.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by bolivnnaija: 6:59am On Feb 07, 2015
ogmask:
Funny cos the so called apc thugs allowed someone to record the whole show in a relaxed atmosphere. Food fo thought.

That is evidence that they carried out their act as instructed. Don't you want them to get paid?
Is such a shame that some people think APC would bring better tidings , whereas, the foundation is bad and corrupt. Let's don't be deceived by the shout for change. Let's ask them, what kind of "change" are they talking about?
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by OGEmerald(m): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2015
worldman:
PDP with lie does people are all PDP
Mr which school did u attend? Or were born in the days when buhari was the military leader?
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by udatso: 7:01am On Feb 07, 2015
I must confess that am quiet surprised at the dubious attitude of Nigerians when facing issues like this. I have just watched the video and the only thing am going to tell those using this an avenue to attack Apc of been bad, we already know that Apc isn't Saint, in fact there is no such a party that is Saint, in fact when it comes to rigging, PDP tops them all. most people voting for Apc (presidential) just want change in government hopefully they would get it right in Apc, most believed PDP (presidency) has failed them. so it's not about "Hey don't vote for Apc, they also do bad stuffs but rather it's hey we will vote anything(presidential) but PDP
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Howcomes(m): 7:02am On Feb 07, 2015
Scam. Anybody fit pretend like APC do that thing. No be today we dey Naija. Sai Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2015
ogmask:
bro help me probe dis pdp blackmailers oo, like actors doin a video shoot they jst willingly stood in front of d camera n startd thumbprintin,hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by jaybee3(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2015
They should be arrested
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by cashkid: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2015
And how do you fools PDP convince us that it was not you pdp criminals that made this video and create impression that it was Apc at work? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. PDP fighting tooth n nail to bring Apc down cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. It's Buhari all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

5 Likes

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by bewla(m): 7:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Rig or be rig out
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by austinvsb1(m): 7:06am On Feb 07, 2015
crackhouse:
do u know u can secretly record sth with ur phone without anybody knowing about it by just holding ur phone in a position that will capture the whole thing and even if sb collect it from u at that moment he or she will not see it from ur screen. Everything is hidden but the camera is working.

That is not a secret recorder oga. i have a spy pen HD quality digital video recorder that i purchased for the purpose of elections.. Watch the video well and there was frequent zooming in and out. Look at the part where they wanted to show the APC logo. Only someone holding a handheld camera could do that. it was all theatrics,100%. [s]i bet this video was recorded yesterday or something after the general coli ish came up[/s]. They wanted to come up with something quickly to take our minds off that serious act of impunity!

update: Some commenters said the video has been in the public-sphere for months. Laughable at best this vid. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by guttentag(m): 7:06am On Feb 07, 2015
Don't be surprise bcuz it was PDP that organize the video

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by apcmustwin(f): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2015
Hahahahaahahahah PDP looking for a counter threat against Fayose's rigging

Foolish eeediots, will people who want to rig elections do it in d open with someone recording them?

1 Like

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by onoja12: 7:08am On Feb 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by cashkid: 7:08am On Feb 07, 2015
You see the single reason why larger percentage of Nigeria Youth are useless and idle? Lack of ability to use Common sense! Are you telling us Apc did such thing and also went ahead to video it? Chaiiiiiiiiiiii, i wonder which kind brain some people get oooooooooooo. This is a fight PDP has lost but refuse to let go, CHANGE is imminent n stop wasting your time. Its only goons like you will believe this. I can do the same in my room, record it n come n post the video here with caption "APc thugs seriously thumbprinting ballot papers"
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by joelenesleek(f): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2015
They are CRETINOUS FUUKTARD. Heheheh.
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by caprini1: 7:12am On Feb 07, 2015
ogmask:
I have a pen that records both audio and video,so what are you saying?
Re: Thugs Thumb-Printing Ballot Papers For Aregbesola (Video) by olapluto(m): 7:17am On Feb 07, 2015
This video has been on for a long time. It shows PDP boys trying to implicate Aregbesola. It was presented as evidence in court, but thrown out by the judge.
Any sensible person will discard this nonsense. The thugs could be heard mentioning Aregbesola's name all the time, even needlessly. They define their operation well in the video, something strange for a group involved in illegality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Meets Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court / Rotimi Amaechi Seen Dancing When He Was Invited For His Speech (Video) / Orji Kalu Convicted Of N7.2 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.