Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? (41663 Views)

What Do You Do If Your Car Has No Custom Papers. / My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again / My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

Toyota Hondas are for broke azzpeeps tryna feel among.. cheesy

Absolute rubbish assertion.

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2015
lomomike:

Absolute rubbish assertion.

From an Absolutely broke azz peep like u.

Which superstar do you see drive a Japanese product...good things dont come cheap...FACT!

Nigerians & dr overwise mentality....drive a german product & you'll see what I'm talking about

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

I dont know what i've said or done to warrant this senseless word from you. If you have personality problem keep it to yourself, if you dont have respect for others, keep off cartalk section. This isn't religion or politics section where folks could rival one another. Here we work as a team. And you either bend to our rule or we push you out.

Which superstar do you see drive a Japanese product...good things dont come cheap...FACT!

Nigerians & dr overwise mentality....drive a german product & you'll see what I'm talking about
No wonder you guys live a fake life
Rubbish assertion i say again. Superstar indeed with their super fake lifestyle. When all chips are down they become paupers. You wanna claim you're a superstar? I pray o! FIY, Germans, italians, British, Americans, Arabs drive asian cars. The last time i checked, a Lexus LS460 LWB crossed the $100,000 mark. Its fully Japanese, its more reliable, and durable than even the "in your face", german luxury. A Godzilla dont come cheap and its a total European super car killer, the suzuki impreza wrx, mitusbishi Evo Awd also thrumps the European piles, the Lexus LFA is another hyper car from Asian. Ive read so much lambos and ferarri suddenly go up in flames.

So whats your point again?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2015
lomomike:

I dont know what i've said or done to warrant this senseless word from you. If you have personality problem keep it to yourself, if you dont have respect for others, keep off cartalk section. This isn't religion or politics section where folks could rival one another. Here we work as a team. And you either bend to our rule or we push you out.

Rubbish assertion i say again. Superstar indeed with their super fake lifestyle. When all chips are down they become paupers. You wanna claim you're a superstar? I pray o! FIY, Germans, italians, British, Americans, Arabs drive asian cars. The last time i checked, a Lexus LS460 LWB crossed the $100,000 mark. Its fully Japanese, its more reliable, and durable than even the "in your face", german luxury. A Godzilla dont come cheap and its a total European super car killer, the suzuki impreza wrx, mitusbishi Evo Awd also thrumps the European piles, the Lexus LFA is another hyper car from Asian. Ive read so much lambos and ferarri suddenly go up in flames.

For you to jump into my comment as "Absolutely rubbish assertion" & still asking me what you did shows your not only broke but dumb as well...

Lambos & ferraris dat go up in flames will make your Japanese contraption blast into pieces thats if they can stand the same stress as d german machines...

Till date even Americans still dont understand the tech of a german machine which has been king for ages...they're not gonna lower their standards for you

And dont you dare tell me to get off ds section I know you're probably a car dealer in your Japanese cars...sell your car and dont jump on my mention talking crap just to

move your product even a mo.ron knows d difference so I dont know which adjective to describe you with now sef.

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

For you to jump into my comment as "Absolutely rubbish assertion" & still asking me what you did shows your not only broke but dumb as well...

Lambos & ferraris dat go up in flames will make your Japanese contraption blast into pieces thats if they can stand the same stress as d german machines...

Till date even Americans still dont understand the tech of a german machine which has been king for ages...they're not gonna lower their standards for you

And dont you dare tell me to get off ds section I know you're probably a car dealer in your Japanese cars...sell your car and dont jump on my mention talking crap just to

move your product even a mo.ron knows d difference so I dont know which adjective to describe you with now sef.

Bla bla bla bla... All noise and no meaning. All noise and no content. Read thru the crap you just posted.

I wonder why you're so filled with bile. you need medical/physiological help ASAP unfortunately, heres the wrong section for that.

Finally, DONT derail this thread in your own best interest. This is the last warning.
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2015
lomomike:

Bla bla bla bla... All noise and no meaning. All noise and no content. Read thru the crap you just posted.

I wonder why you're so filled with bile. you need medical/physiological help ASAP unfortunately, heres the wrong section for that.

Finally, DONT derail this thread in your own best interest. This is the last warning.

Lol...looser...you've been finished...now run along boy in your "smoking hot" Japanese tech...

Dem dey talk rides ds one dey talk Toyota...#ode

1 Like

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2015
lomomike:

Please, don't bother yourself with that mofo jare. He probably has never bought a car, even Nigerian used scrap in his entire life before and he's trying to pour his frustrations and vituperations on you. I have always maintained that people that can do, don't brag, they just do. But, the lowlifes will always brag and make noise about things they heard about and have never ever seen.

drlawizle:

Europeans and Americans are the biggest consumers of japmoblies. Yes, I'm a broke azz nigger, but I have never come to you for a ride. There is a level for everybody and being a Nigerian motorist who bought his car with his hard earned cash, not some Government guaranteed loan or financing, I would also be in the middle class in your so-called America or Europe. So, what's your point again anyway?

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

Lol...looser...you've been finished...now run along boy in your "smoking hot" Japanese tech...

Even the lad that owns Facebook drives a Japmobile (an Acura TL). So what's that your point again?

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

I'm sure you don't even own the cheapest car, not to talk of a Toyota...

1 Like

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
FlyboyZee:

Please, don't bother yourself with that mofo jare. He probably has never bought a car, even Nigerian used scrap in his entire life before and he's trying to pour his frustrations and vituperations on you. I have always maintained that people that can do, don't brag, they just do. But, the lowlifes will always brag and make noise about things they heard about and have never ever seen.

Europeans and Americans are the biggest consumers of japmoblies. Yes, I'm a broke azz nigger, but I have never come to you for a ride. There is a level for everybody and being a Nigerian motorist doesn't put me even among the highest lowlifes in America or Europe. So, what's your point again anyway?

Lol..so wizkid flaunting his 45million naira bentley is just bragging right? Continue to console yourself while we ball...you just wanna tempt me to show myself but I won't

succumb to a cheap boy like you...nor display my worth on a site replete with mo.rons of your calibre...suck a dick

1 Like

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

Lol..so wizkid flaunting his 45million naira bentley is just bragging right? Continue to console yourself while we ball...you just wanna tempt me to show myself but I won't

succumb to a cheap boy like you...nor display my worth on a site replete with mo.rons of your calibre...suck a dick
What is Wizkid? Is it the name of a fish? Please, does Dangote or Carlos Slim drive a Ferrari? Mike Tyson was worth tens of millions in dollars, flaunted it while he was rich. Can he do same today? Daniel Amokachi was the first Nigerian celeb to buy a private jet. Today, he has to keep talking and getting chased away from one Nigerian football club to another just to feed self and family. You are just a wannabe that may never get there. We don't brag when we make it, we just ball...

8 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

I'm a mo.ron? Yes, according to you. You are not a mo.ron, yet you belong to the same forum I belong to. You are not a mo.ron, yet you've taken time and resources out to mention and quote a mo.ron. Who is more moronic?

According to OBJ, I dey laugh o!!!

5 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
I'm a German car fan, but...

...I've got a lot of respect for Japanese cars. Love or loath them, they are here to stay. German cars may well be more luxurious, and Germans lead the pack when it comes to building standard-looking family sedans and wagons with close to supercar performance, they trail the Japanese when it comes to reliability.

There are lots of celebrities that run mundane Japanese cars, not because they can't afford mega expensive Euro models, but because they don't need to flaunt their wealth. Success is not measured by the car you drive, unless of course you're one of those that desperately needs to show the world that "you've arrived." This is common to individuals who have spent most of their lives in abject poverty, so of course a degree of success is like cheap wine to them, and they're intoxicated.

Lots of our parents drove Japanese cars through the 1960's till the 1990's, and many still do. That does not make them môrons, it makes them smart. Why fix something that's not broken?

And just so you know Drlawizle, amongst others, Ludacris still runs a 1993 Honda Legend, which he owned way before he became a household name. I guess that means he's a broke negro.

Learn to respect the choices of others. If we all wanted the same things, there wouldn't be anywhere near enough to go round. Thank God for diversity!

8 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
Siena:
I'm a German car fan, but...

...I've got a lot of respect for Japanese cars. Love or loath them, they are here to stay. German cars may well be more luxurious, and Germans lead the pack when it comes to building standard-looking family sedans and wagons with close to supercar performance, they trail the Japanese when it comes to reliability.

There are lots of celebrities that run mundane Japanese cars, not because they can't afford mega expensive Euro models, but because they don't need to flaunt their wealth. Success is not measured by the car you drive, unless of course you're one of those that desperately needs to show the world that "you've arrived." This is common to individuals who have spent most of their lives in abject poverty, so of course a degree of success is like cheap wine to them, and they're intoxicated.

Lots of our parents drove Japanese cars through the 1960's till the 1990's, and many still do. That does not make them môrons, it makes them smart. Why fix something that's not broken?

And just so you know Drlawizle, amongst others, Ludacris still runs a 1993 Honda Legend, which he owned way before he became a household name. I guess that means he's a broke negro.

Learn to respect the choices of others. If we all wanted the same things, there wouldn't be anywhere near enough to go round. Thank God for diversity!

Well spoken as a mature individual. Those guys got served cos they lack manner of approach. To me there's absolutely nothing wrong in flaunting your assets even

if it make ppl seem you are coming from abject poverty...its just a way of showing the world of your grass to grace story & peeps should be happy for you instead of

beefing you for it...if you've got it, flaunt it! Mind you that statement not only applies to the brain...German spareparts may be costly to come by but they last much longer &

work more efficiently than Japanese product so you cant tell me a Japanese tech is more reliable than German's, dats just like comparing a Techno to an Iphone...lets tell

ourselves the truth even if its bitter...
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

Look who's'calling others loser asking for a Naija used car or a 2002 antique relic. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

Well spoken as a mature individual. Those guys got served cos they lack manner of approach. To me there's absolutely nothing wrong in flaunting your assets even

if it make ppl seem you are coming from abject poverty...its just a way of showing the world of your grass to grace story & peeps should be happy for you instead of

beefing you for it...if you've got it, flaunt it! Mind you that statement not only applies to the brain...German spareparts may be costly to come by but they last much longer &

work more efficiently than Japanese product so you cant tell me a Japanese tech is more reliable than German's, dats just like comparing a Techno to an Iphone...lets tell

This is better. I wasn't really pleased at the way you were hitting on lomomike, so I had to come in to let you know that driving a Japmobile or a European/American car might be a thing of choice for some peeps and not necessarily because of finance. We all wish to own cars that would best serve us the way we want with little or no trouble, be it American/European, Japanese, Korean or even China. Even the super rich won't want to be disturbing themselves over the maintenance of a car instead of minding more fulfilling issues. I have seen where someone set his Hummer 3 ablaze for giving him too much headache.
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
lomomike:

Look who's'calling others loser asking for a Naija used car or a 2002 antique relic. Yeye dey smell.
I told ya the guy is a wannabe. He's a complete jerk. People who could buy or are using such cars he's been about would never sound like him. I know their type, all breeze and no substance. @lomomike, I don tell you before say make you no mind the mofo. Na empty gongs dey make noise pass...
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
FlyboyZee:

I told ya the guy is a wannabe. He's a complete jerk. People who could buy or are using such cars he's been about would never sound like him. I know their type, all breeze and no substance. @lomomike, I don tell you before say make you no mind the mofo. Na empty gongs dey make noise pass...

Bros, I don see how him sabi brag yet nothing inside. Make I kuku stop to follow him rant like tata.
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by nurey(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

I guess you are the guy that drives a 2005 C350 correct me if I am wrong.

Every successful man has to start from some where, also if you fail to plan, you plan to fail reason why you see so many expensive, luxurious, plush, Behind hand crafted automobiles in its own personal grave yard in the mecho workshop. The owner didn't plan his expense well just leaped before looking now to pay for repairs now calls for money rituals.

Every car manufacturer has its own consumer target, ferrari, porsche and co were targeting the race car enthusiasts and expensive spenders it was 2 to 3 years ago that porsche decided to dabble into something less expensive. Do you think everybody that can afford a bugatti can buy it, I don't think so, then you also have to look at preference what Mr A likes Mr B doesn't like.

1 Like

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by bellong: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ikenna351:

Probably because you guys mentioned Peugeot as having one of the best A/C systems in their cars. Also, Peugeot since the '80s have climate control systems. Even my [b]1986 Peugeot 505 V6 [/b]has the climate control. The chilling is Olalah! I love that Lion! In fact, I will be driving him to Church this morning.

I love you guys. Keep the good work going. Thank you.

Ikenna

Can I still get this car to buy? Do you have an idea of its cost?

Thanks
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
lomomike:

Flyboyzone you see why I keep bashing guyz like ds...dey think they're smart yet dunno know they're worse off dan mo.rons....

Ds request was made for my younger brother I wanna get a ride for...oya look for something else

And why will I request for a toyota only to bash myself calling such peeps brokeazz...does dat make any sense?
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by nurey(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
lomomike:

See as you spread the guy undies in public glare grin
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by nurey(m): 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

Flyboyzone you see why I keep bashing guyz like ds...dey think they're smart yet dunno know they're worse off dan mo.rons....

Ds request was made for my younger brother I wanna get a ride for...oya look for something else

In my cute niece voice
Alo oh
Alo X3
Story story oh
Story X3
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
nurey:

In my cute niece voice
Alo oh
Alo X3
Story story oh
Story X3

Lol...enjoy
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by nurey(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

And why will I request for a toyota only to bash myself calling such peeps brokeazz...does dat make any sense?

Yes it does, you came here to brag about ferrari and co you bought on virtual consoles with virtual tokens you didn't phantom your past would come and hunt you that's what I cal NEMESIS but for us to believe you, you know the drill picture of you beside your so called german machines or we don't, we won't and we will never believe you.

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
nurey:

Yes it does, you came here to brag about ferrari and co you bought on virtual consoles with virtual tokens you didn't phantom your past would come and hunt you that's what I cal NEMESIS but for us to believe you, you know the drill picture of you beside your so called german machines or we don't, we won't and we will never believe you.

Whatever floats your boat...
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by disloman(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
drlawizle:

biggest f00l!show us ur ride or remain a m0ron in ur damn life.
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by disloman(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
FlyboyZee:

What is Wizkid? Is it the name of a fish? Please, does Dangote or Carlos Slim drive a Ferrari? Mike Tyson was worth tens of millions in dollars, flaunted it while he was rich. Can he do same today? Daniel Amokachi was the first Nigerian celeb to buy a private jet. Today, he has to keep talking and getting chased away from one Nigerian football club to another just to feed self and family. You are just a wannabe that may never get there. We don't brag when we make it, we just ball...
WORD
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by disloman(m): 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
lomomike:

WICKED
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by disloman(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
FlyboyZee:

where do u stand?cheesy
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by FlyboyZee: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
disloman:
where do u stand?cheesy
Where I stand is clear. Drlawizle just irked me some and I had to let him understand that he is not even in the middle class yet, even though he is famzing all this what nots. That he is lying and still forming on top the lies. May be im think say na jobless peeps and lowlifes like am dey NL. He no know say some guys for here owe pepper tight reach their teeth...
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by 9icetoo(m): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
And as i expected, this thread has turned into another JAP versus EURO war. Jeez! Una no dey tire?
Toyota makes cars for everyone, from the race car entusiasts (Lexus LFA) to the A to B drivers (the camry, corolla and Yaris).
Nissan has a similar line up too. The Nissan GTR (skylines of yesteryears), catered to the speed enthusiasts while the Sunny, Altima and Maxima takes good care of the A to B guys.
Your famed BMW has something for all too.
In all of these though, there is one factor which everyones cherishes and that is RELIABILITY. This is where the JAPS win. It is well and good to jump on the band wagon and claim that EURO cars are superior. That's your choice. However, remember that the highest selling Automobile is still a JAP.
Back to the discussion about cooling. It all dpends on the condition of your cooling system. Mercedes has a nice cooling system and i was wowed by my friends 2012 volkswagen passat cooling system. I have never broken a sweat in my camry even on the hottest day. Only thing is i have adjust it manually all the time. But it gets the job done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Innoson Vehicle Used By The Buhari's Administration (Photos) / This Is How To Crush A ₦49m Ferrari 360 Spider With A Bulldozer / Mechanic Creates 2-faced Car That Can Be Driven Forward & Back At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.