Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? (41643 Views)

What Do You Do If Your Car Has No Custom Papers. / My Car Has Been Packed For 4 Months- What To Do Before Starting It Up Again / My Car Has Been Stolen In Maitama Abuja(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Dminister(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28
Na so a friend of mine came to check on me one time, As my guy wined down to talk to me the AC almost froze me wey dey outside. Na so I ask my guy u be corpse? E say the weather too hot. Na im wan froz himself to death.
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by wunmi590(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28
adonisgold:
Peugeot

You are very intelligent...

Infact I used to see mechanics telling people to buy a Peugeot A.C compressor in other brand car, if they want it to cool well...
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by frankchina(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28
chillex8:
Simple put. Which car has the lowest AC temperature

That has to be the coolest.

I have seen 14 degrees on peugoet, I think its one of the coolest.

But have you tried volkswagen, especially the passat model?

That is the true definition of "MORTUARY STANDARD"

Even on sunny days, the windows are blind due to the over-chilling effect.

Volkswagen, my pick.

Pls no one should mention toyota here abegcheesy

Its definitely nothing near a kia rio's cooling.

Bro try honda
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by frankchina(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28
sdpumping:
Which car has the coolest air-conditioning system?
Apart from exotic cars
Honda is number 1

1 Like

Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by amnesty7: 9:11pm On Mar 28
What about Honda Accord 08?
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by Stone03: 5:16pm On Mar 30

That one na small case jare, go Sokoto, Kano, Yola, Maiduguri during this hot dry weather take a bike or a Car with leather seats plus bad AC especially at 12-2pm. You'll swear and cuss till you're sapped out of all energy.

What do you mean by 12-2pm? I'm currently in Kano, once it's 10am, Omo we don de hear-am already. Very hot till 4pm. It's not a joke, broa
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by ceasare: 10:43am On Apr 03
Ford, Peugeot, Volvo in no order they all hv bad ass AC cooling system
Re: Which Car Has The Coolest Air Conditioning System? by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:03pm On Apr 03
Probably American cars.

Been in quite a few Mercs, own one even, AC isn't anything special.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RE: Why Nigerians Are Not Buying Innoson Cars (Misleading Post By AutoReportNG) / Innoson Vehicle Used By The Buhari's Administration (Photos) / This Is How To Crush A ₦49m Ferrari 360 Spider With A Bulldozer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.