Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) (57779 Views)

D'Banj Shows Off His Abs In New Photos / D'banj Shows Off All His Awards / Peter Okoye & Eto'o Off To Turkey In Private Jet(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Sajio(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nice one... but u would have channelled the money into something that improve ppls life... abi if u bring in company, shey u for don reduce the unemployment small.... well Enjoy na you money!
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
axortedbabe:
a million likes

B4 wastin dose likes on the trash d guy posted..did u see the part he wrote 'gift to myself?
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by bosunjohns(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
davdandam:
grin patiently waiting till airforce1 drops that album
grin
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by wildikeman(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
How all dis Dbanj shows dis and Timaya shows that won take benefit anybody na. He didn't buy it for me or you but himself. Thank god for his life oo its between him and God and his beneficiaries. The only concern that I have is if he has brought out any other album let me listen to it. Black people and their absurd character.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by thirty1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
sauceny:
When he says jet,it does sound like itz a private jet,not knowing itz just a car.

Let's see the pic of your own car. Smh Bitch ass nigga
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mikolo70:

Chai! English hard this guy o! Do you know the meaning of “My Gift To Myself”.....Haters Are Liable To Die Young.
/
I have no reason to hate D'Banj.

Just you know...because someone is posing with a car and calls it his own (especially on social media) doesn't mean it is his own. You should know that. And D'Banj should have passed that stage if he is not trying to prove something.

There are different levels of being broke. If you are waiting for D'Banj to panhandle, you may have to wait for a long time. Hero worshipping always gets the best out of people.
/
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by importexpert(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Congratulations bro. U are more than worth it
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by maskid(m): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mhizkel:
He kips buyin jet n all dat while some mofos kip sayin hex broke...itx none of ma biz tho

Did u even read it at all ? Jet ko plane ni
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by fred04(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
dats not a JET neither it a LIMO,its a customized CIROC COACH. its an advert tour as he just got d job as CIROC amb.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by LILYCHERISH(f): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
sauceny:
When he says jet,it does sound like itz a private jet,not knowing itz just a car.
bad belly,bad mind no gud,u get keke
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by LILYCHERISH(f): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Well.. it doesn't mean he isn't broke.

What if he borrowed money to buy it? Loans n shii
bad mind
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by LILYCHERISH(f): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
The guy is cute and hot
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Neplusultra(f): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
gift01:
You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. When will you release a GOOD MUSIC and end this your irrelevant propaganda abi who are you competing with? Eja nla: Big Boys don't do this! Focus is what you need.
U made a whole lot of sense
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by 100Cents: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
LILYCHERISH:
The guy is cute and hot

So make we fry him egg..
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by afrika(f): 12:26am On Feb 08, 2015
prettyprettywow:
another photo

How much is that drink? #lookingserious
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Neobulletzz(m): 7:50am On Feb 08, 2015
gudnex22:
So bc he snap pic for inside jet e mean
say nahim get am? Common house u
no fit build the fool us say u buy jet.
Oga titus no b ur jet
u be fool how will d banj nt own a house
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Neobulletzz(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2015
synergycom19:
Forget this posing if he doesn't have a House of his own,then he is still broke. Afterall his still a debtor
guy wise up d banj ain't a debtor....how will someone be broke and will be carrying his 10th year anniversary around d world,he jst finish d one in Nigeria nd still goin about d world still yet he called amber rose to his show, he featured Akon on d remix to his song "feeling d n***a nd u all are sayn d banj is broke....Nigga he ain't broke
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Neobulletzz(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2015
victorazy:

Maybe u didn't understand the write ups, Is A GIFT he can't afford it. He is making noise now cuz he got small change from his last show "10th aniv" u know yoruba guyz with Extravagant life na.
guy read it well he said my gift to myself which means he bought it for himself nt someone giving him as a gift...don't be an hater
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Neobulletzz(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2015
moca:
One thing that always piss me off about our people is that we live for the "show time"

Our celebrities always trying to impress, snapping with borrowed or rented cars.
Where as nothing dey.

Let ur work speak for u.

Beyonce has a private jet yet most people don't know.
Hollywood stars r worth millions and billions yet they don't make so much noise.
It's people that will investigate and tell d world about them but here,if u build a six bedroom duplex,u snap and post cos to u, uu hv done d biggest thing ever.

Myopic mindset everywhere.
No wonder boys and gals want to break even by force when things like this r continuously popping on their face.
When sicj, it's d same people that will go abegging.
listen to urself "Beyonce. Has a private jet nd most pple don't know den how kum u knw about it guy stop been an hater
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Ziggyzito(m): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2015
KolaShangOne:
Well.. it doesn't mean he isn't broke.

What if he borrowed money to buy it? Loans n shii
most times you need to apply the wisdom God gave you!! Can you count the number of endorsement deals dbanj has? He just had a sold out show on the 31st of January... He makes millions every moment and you are here hating. I implore you to watch his interview on the truth. D'banj is so rich that he was duped of $2m. Use your head.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Neobulletzz(m): 8:21am On Feb 08, 2015
U claiming d banj is broke jst read dis....all his endorsement nd he jst signed a recent one with Ciroc.

Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Ziggyzito(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2015
gudnex22:
So bc he snap pic for inside jet e mean
say nahim get am? Common house u
no fit build the fool us say u buy jet.
Oga titus no b ur jet
it's a stressful process to make foools like you on NL to understand quite a few things. D'banj holds the highest number of endorsement deals, dbanj has house and other landed properties in Lagos, has a house in Atlanta!!! If he owns his own house abroad, is it Lagos that he will then rent a house? You're just a hater!! D'banj has seen millions of dollars. And read what he wrote; he only called his newly acquired car 'a land jet'. Meaning it's a machine. You can't even afford the kind of socks dbanj wears. Just die.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Ziggyzito(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2015
gudnex22:
Oga titus don get alert GODWIN
He don pay him rent GODWIN

#GODWIN
dbanj never owed any rent. He isn't a tenant as well. Thanks.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Ziggyzito(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2015
agb2011:
Really! I thought They said Dbanj is broke. #hatersgonnahate. #hatersshudtakeadiveon3rdmainlandbridge

grin ; D; D
I just laugh when I read comments about dbanj being broke. D'banj didn't start making his money today... He is worth millions of dollars.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Ziggyzito(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2015
mployer:
Custom made jet

Dbanj
don't misquote what he said. 'My land jet'. He's refering to his newly aqcuired car as a jet.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Ziggyzito(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2015
100Cents:
Illiterate writers..

So if he hires a limo to an event, it becomes his ? That is not rolls Royce.

This young man is too attention seeking..
you're an animal. Nobody wrote anything. Those are photos D'banj posted on Instagram and their captions. He just got a newly customized car and he said its a gift to himself on his 10th anniversary. Don't be a ViLeScUm. I see hatred in your write up.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Ziggyzito(m): 10:07am On Feb 08, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
He didn't say he bought a jet.
Most people commenting on this lack exposure. That's all.

When you are promoting a product, it is customary for the company to provide limo services, etc. which are usually rented on the corporation's account. Contrary to what someone else said, that is not the interior of a Rolls Royce. It is a limo. And every limo is custom made. So what's the big deal?

For the fact that he is posing with such rented item of luxury led credence to the fact that he may be broke after all. He is trying too hard. Who is he trying to impress?
\
with what you just typed, I now know you're the one who's lacking exposure. That is his new car... And he clearly stated that it is a gift to himself. I wonder why idiots like you won't stop peddling rumors that dbanj is broke. He clearly stated on the truth with Olisa, he said he isn't broke or owing anyone. If you're exposed enough to use your head, you'll know that dbanj raked in millions after his show, his Apple endorsement deal,GLO, Bank of industry,etc. D'banj has made more money than you could ever imagine. Stop hating. Work towards yours.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Ziggyzito(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2015
Decryptor:
No 1. The OP who posted this is high on crack! Read the message on his screen shot...He says "My new custom jet ON THE ROAD" meaning that it is a car. Since when did a jet have the interior of a vehicle?

No 2. Look at the second picture...The blue pillow on the leg rest next to Oga Titus has the inscription "Ciroc" on it...Which means the vehicle is owned by Ciroc. They used him to "lift Oga Titus" to the event where he was given the deal.

CONCLUSION:
No.1: That is not a jet but a chauffeur-driven vehicle which belongs to Ciroc...

No 2: Errrmmm...yes...i remember now...Oga Titus is still broke! undecided
you're sick, did you see the part that's also clearly stated that it's a gift to himself? The ciroc is a form of advertisement.... He is their brand ambassador for crying out loud. He has every right to flaunt the ciroc sign.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Ziggyzito(m): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2015
victorazy:

Maybe u didn't understand the write ups, Is A GIFT he can't afford it. He is making noise now cuz he got small change from his last show "10th aniv" u know yoruba guyz with Extravagant life na.
you call millions of naira he made "change"? You're an animal. A beast of burden. A gift to himself. Not from someone. You illiterate from the interior part of Congo.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by 100Cents: 10:26am On Feb 08, 2015
Ziggyzito:
you're an animal. Nobody wrote anything. Those are photos D'banj posted on Instagram and their captions. He just got a newly customized car and he said its a gift to himself on his 10th anniversary. Don't be a ViLeScUm. I see hatred in your write up.

Your father is the one legged animal you are talking about. Illiterate, what is the brand of the car ?

Brainless maggot taking things at face value. So you cannot see CIROC there. Is that your name ?

What I hate about this guy is his unwillingness to pay people that he is owing.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by Ziggyzito(m): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
100Cents:

Your father is the one legged animal you are talking about. Illiterate, what is the brand of the car ?

Brainless maggot taking things at face value. So you cannot see CIROC there. Is that your name ?

What I hate about this guy is his unwillingness to pay people that he is owing.
you are an animal!!! Haven't you read the part of the text that says; gift to myself? You're an illiterate. Shebi you're his Personal assistant to know if he's owing or not?? Stupiiidfooool. You're thinking with your anus. And again, d'banj is a ciroc ambassador, so he has every right to advertise the brand he's representing. Vilescum.
Re: D'banj Shows Off His New "Custom Made Jet" (photos) by 100Cents: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ziggyzito:
you are an animal!!! Haven't you read the part of the text that says; gift to myself? You're an illiterate. Shebi you're his Personal assistant to know if he's owing or not?? Stupiiidfooool. You're thinking with your anus. And again, d'banj is a ciroc ambassador, so he has every right to advertise the brand he's representing. Vilescum.

Nah hunger dey worry you. I am sure you are D banj or his brother. By the time the court issues an arrest warrant, you will song another song. People without shame insulting every comment.

See as you enter road na..ked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How American Media Reported Wizkid's Show VS Nigerian Media (Pictures) / Ikorodu Bois Freestyle Like Davido / Old Photo Of Davido, Wizkid, D’prince & Sina Rambo Chilling Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.