Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? (872 Views)

Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 07, 2015
Because I see them using it for seeking political points?
Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by fuckerholic(m): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2015
Adadevoh is the one..Fashola was just in the office giving order and dishing out money where as this woman risked and sacrificed her life intentionally just for the country.followed by GEJ. A governor can actually do nothing significant without the suport of the president.so my order = ADADEVOH GEJ FASHOLA
Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by vanen2: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2015
They all contributed greatly but I think God helped mightily. . . Because I never observed any of those RULES
Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by chamboy(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Dr ada and the whole first consultancy crew
Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by Seun(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2015
The people that actually had contact with the patients deserve the most credit, but one could also say that it was a group effort.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by egift(m): 8:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Every Nigerian contributed in ending the spread. God bless Nigeria.

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by dridowu: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Adadevoh and the rest.
fuckerholic:
Adadevoh is the one..Fashola was just in the office giving order and dishing out money where as this woman risked and sacrificed her life intentionally just for the country.followed by GEJ. A governor can actually do nothing significant without the suport of the president.so my order = ADADEVOH GEJ FASHOLA
Though, i rest your opinion but i disagree with the bolded because Fashola/LASG sent his commisioner for health and special adviser on health to the affected hospital (Without waiting for president order) before the arrival of FG/GEJ TEAM.
Though, i only see this as a team work, the only person that i think deserve real Kudos is Dr Adadevoh and entire staffs of First Consultant Medical Centre
Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by vicadex07(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ shouldn't be even mentioned in the equation at all.
Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2015
Adedovah,Fashola and Nigerians.

Jonathan and the FG should please fulfil their promise of compensating the Ebola survivors and Adedova's family. The Lagos state government have done their own part by compensating them while FG is yet to do their own.

It is a big shame that Jonathan is claiming the eradication of Ebola as his achievement while he has refused to compensate the Ebola victims.

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/10/28/ebola-reps-call-compensation-medical-victims/

1 Like

Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by Akon419(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2015
How about Amachi who said he spend 1.6billion river state money for Ebola grin
Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by DjAndroid: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2015
fuckerholic:

I think Fashola provided the environment on which Adadevoh worked.
Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2015
None, we lagosians, Nigerians all are.. thanks to AdaDevoh and all nigerian who stuck to doing the right things, the media for their good dissemination of information, Ebola alert group which started from my hostel. The glory goes to no one else but we but trust the interim GoVt to take the glory.. FundS were released by Federal Government and lagos state help to minimise the spread with appropriate measures.
Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by fuckerholic(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2015
DjAndroid:

I think Fashola provided the environment on which Adadevoh worked.
Which environment ?
How ?
Explain
Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2015
We Nigerians worked concertedly, singly none of them could have really succeeded. But they should be applauded for taking right steps in the right direction.
Re: Between Fashola And GEJ And Dr Adadavoh Who Is The Ebola Saviour? by gists: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Because I see them using it for seeking political points?
Had that great woman not taken that bold step, GEJ would have jetted out of the country in one of the numerous private jets if the threat was not contained. Same goes for Fashola. Let's a simple inference here. Insecurity was not this serious in 2009 and a sick Yar'Adua dealt a major blow to BH. But now under GEJ, BH has grown both in numbers and strength and at some point sacked NA from its base and grabbed there weapons. Same goes for corruption - corruption is now institutionalized to the extent that a certain amount stolen from tax-payers by politicians is not worth a jail term. Now, Imagine GEJ in that woman's role with the threat of an outbreak of a deadly, highly contagious virus (which has no cure) staring the nation in the face - - - SCARY
Note All Politicians are A$$holes - Some are just more of an a$shole than others. I don't see Fashola (as a politician) doing any better than this woman if he was in her position. But GEJ breaks the world record when it comes to being an a$shole as a politician.
For me its: AdaDevoh >>> Fashola >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Why Is South-south Often Referred To As 'the East'? / APC Youths In Cross River State Plan 1 Million Man March For Buhari / The Nigeria Military Chief Should Resign Immediately - Nigerians In Diaspara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.