Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,576 members, 7,850,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement (1498 Views)

Dino Melaye And Family In Church For Thanksgiving, After Assassination Attempt / 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo / 'Jonathan Refused To Approve Fourth Mainland Bridge' – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by Kakpos: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2015
SINCE JONATHAN HAS BEEN MOVING FROM ONE CHURCH TO ANOTHER HIS SHADOW OR BREAK LIGHT IS NOT SEEN NEAR CATHOLIC CHURCH WHICH IS MORE IN POPULATION THAN THOSE HE VISITS FREQUENTLY, THE REASON IS THAT THEY WILL TELL HIM THE TRUTH, MOST OF THIS CHURCHES HE GOES EVERY WEEK REFUSED TO TELL HIM THE, HE WENT TO CARDINAL OKORIE 2011 HE TOLD THE TRUTH OF HIS LIFE EVEN JONATHAN TESTFIED BY HIMSELF, THE SAME THING WITH FR. MBAKA. YESTERDAY G.O RCCG CALLED HIM OUT FOR CONGRAGATION TO PRAY FOR HIM FOR PEACE IN THE COMING GENERAL ELECTION BUT THEY REFUSED TO TELL HIM THAT THE ONLY ROUTE TO PEACE IS JUSTICE.HOW CAN THERE BE PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE. SINCE HIS WIFE IMPOSED SOMEONE ON EBONYI PEOPLE THEY HAVE KILLING IN EBONYI STATE. PASTOR SHOULD TELL GOODLUCK THAT PEOPLE ARE DYING OF HUNGER, NO JOB, BEFORE YOU GET JOB YOU MUST PAY N500000,IF YOU A WOMAN READY TO GIVE YOURSELF,POVERTY EVERY WHERE BAB G.O MAMA G.O , PAPA G.O, BROTHER G.O, SISTER G.O,AUNTY G.O, UNCLE G.O PLS HELP US TELL YOUR GOODLUCK WE ARE SUFFERING IN NIGERIA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by deeboiii: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by LRNZH(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Those Katolika Priests are way above board.

They will dish it to GEJ as it truly is. Infact, Catholic Priests have preached voting by conscience and not by religious affiliations.

GEJ's handling of Nigeria is woeful to put it mildly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by DrWalter: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2015
grin
Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by Joel3(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2015
penticlestate church or movement are all business. They are money seeking church so don't expect anything from them.

If RCCG pastor calls me to bow down for them to pray for me. I will laugh at them instead.

Jonathan is playing politics with the house of God. Rubbing all pastors with inept and corruption. But the love of money is too high for this pastors to see the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by vicadex07(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2015
Cos the truth is bitter grin
Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by clevvermind(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2015
i see somebody trying to sow the seed of discord among churches. op who told you Jonathan will not go to catholic church?

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by bewla(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2015
U
Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by sammyj: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2015
smiley
Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by SEYIKP(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2015
Freedom of speech at least you are a human being, you are entitled to your own view.
what you are insinuating is that that they are not telling him the truth at the Pentecostal churches he has been attending. One thing is to say the truth another is to act on it. you mean he did not know the truth unless he attends Catholic. You must be a bigot.
Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Rubbish. Don't drag the catholic church to your useless APC politics. The church is non partisan but followers can vote and be rest assured that catholics would vote a christian not an extremist.
Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by Kakpos: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by SEYIKP(m): 10:57am

Freedom of speech at least you are a human being, you are entitled to your own view.
what you are insinuating is that that they are not telling him the truth at the Pentecostal churches he has been attending. One thing is to say the truth another is to act on it. you mean he did not know the truth unless he attends Catholic. You must be a bigot.
I SAID SOMETHING YOU INSULTED ME? IT IS NOT ME IT IS MOTHER WHO DIED AS PROSTITUTE , YOUR FATHER WHO DIED AS ARESULT OF YOUR MOTHER'S HYPERSION,YOUR SISTER WHO ARE HOLIGANS AND WAYWARD, YOUR BROTHER IN IDIANS PRISON CAUGHT TO BRING DRUG, THAT YOUR ASAWO WIFE , YOUR GREAT GRAND FATHER THAT IS BIGOT NOT ME, USELESS , IDIOT, PRODIGAL BIGOT. I FORGIVE YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER IN THE GRAVE TODAY IDIOT.
Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by ellahzy(f): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
......Ewe beli ihe fu (in Phyno's voice) (you havent seen anything)

Ellajovy @IG
Re: Why Jonathan Refused To Go Catholic Church For Endosement by Brightology2(m): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

MINISTRY: Morocco Mischievous, President, Mohammed VI Discussed Afdb Presidency. / Buhari's Victory - Naira Appreciate By 7%, Now ₦211 To Dollar / Kerosene Is Now N50 / Litre (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.