Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Amber Rose To Return To Nigeria In April - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose To Return To Nigeria In April (1431 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Begging, Calling Me To Return To Her – Ex Husband Niyi Johnson / Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose To Return To Nigeria In April by HeyNaijaF(f): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Get full gists here: click:
www.heynaija.com/amber-rose-return-nigeria-april/

American hip hop artist, model, actress, Amber Rose has announced she is set to return to Lagos in April this year.
Amber Rose who was recently in Lagos to host the 10th year anniversary party of D’banj and has been highly criticised for not spending enough time on stage, was backed by her host D’banj who claimed the 31 years old model left because she was tired.
However, the sexy model seemed to enjoy her short stay as she couldn’t stop tweeting about her visit to Nigeria. In a recent post on her verified Facebook page, Amber has revealed she will be back soon. She wrote:
‘Thank you Lagos! I had a great time as USUAL!!!! I had to get back home to Bash but can’t wait to come back in April. #SisterCode Muva.’
Although she has not revealed any details about the intending visit, Amber Rose has an opportunity in two months to redeem herself and give Nigerians a well deserved performance.

Get full gists here: click:
www.heynaija.com/amber-rose-return-nigeria-april/

Re: Amber Rose To Return To Nigeria In April by Movesz(m): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2015
lol..defiantly knew she will come back to get more of the cool cool cool cool
I gave her.. cheesy cheesy

I'm gonna make you a baby this time #promise

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose To Return To Nigeria In April by axortedbabe(f): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2015
Whats this amber rose trending lately..
Re: Amber Rose To Return To Nigeria In April by Airforce1(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2015
Movesz:
lol..defiantly knew she will come back to get more of the cool cool cool cool
I gave her.. cheesy cheesy
I'm gonna make you a baby this time #promise

joseph the dreamer

dream on boy
Re: Amber Rose To Return To Nigeria In April by Movesz(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Airforce1:

joseph the dreamer

dream on boy
Re: Amber Rose To Return To Nigeria In April by Movesz(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
axortedbabe:
Whats this amber rose trending lately..
amazing body personality
Re: Amber Rose To Return To Nigeria In April by axortedbabe(f): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Movesz:
amazing body personality
oh i see...

(1) (Reply)

Lmao!!funny Picture Of President Jonathan & Gen.buhari As A Young Lady / Ice Prince And Stylist Swanky Jerry Jets Out To Abuja For Inauguration (photos) / This Weekend Is All About My Woman - WIZKID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.