Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (41372 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is getting serious oh! The lady who accused Timaya of raping her, now identified as Shella_b is not stopping with her claims at all. She is even more furious now.

She had opened up an Instagram page two days ago accusing Timaya of rape HERE. Timaya, who 10 days ago welcomed his second child with his babymama, reacted to her claim saying yes they did have sex but it was mutual and that she recorded their conversation with an evil plan of blackmailing him.

She has now gone on Instagram to post the picture above with the caption:
"I FILED CASES AGAINST U #TIMAYA DA DAY AFTER IT HAPPENED. YOU BEEN BEGGING ME TO KEEP SLIENT NOW YOU WANT TO CLAIM ABOUT ME WANTING $50,000 WHAT IS THAT COMPARED TO THE PAIN
YOU CAUSED ME!!! ONE CASE FOR RAPE AND ONE FOR THREATING MY LIFE!! LIKE I SAID I TOLD THE DETECTIVE TO GIVE ME TIME IF I WANTED YOU ARRESTED FOR RAPE! THEY SEEN THE EVIDENCE!!! I SWEAR I TRIED TO BE NICE!!! BLOGS WONT HELP YOU!!! COME BACK TO ATLANTA IF YOUR INNOCENT TIMAYA!!! IM DONE BEING NICE!!! YOU CAN NOT SILENCE ME! #getready"

This is really getting out of hand.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/07/lady-accusing-timaya-of-rape-replies.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Proffdada: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
FTC once again grin
the lady just wants recognition on her new single
Tell me if she didn't enjoy the sexercise? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by nellyelitz(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thank God I bleeb responsible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by wolextayo: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
all she wants is media attention... Bunch of orubebes

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
OMG! Why do you insist on torturing us with that image?

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by debris: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lolz bleep responsible... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by FruityLass: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hokum!!!!!

Seriously, what the f.uck?
Who does that
Been over a year now you are ranting gibberish!

Abeg, its none of my business.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
cc lalasticlala

THE LADY ALSO RELEASED A LAST TAPE IN WHICH SHE IS HEARD TELLING TIMAYA IN CLEAR WORDS THAT SHE TOLD HIM NO BUT HE STILL WENT AHEAD AND PENETRATED HER.

TO WHICH TIMAYA IN CLEAR WORDS TOLD HER TO FORGET WHAT HAS JUST HAPPENED, THAT HE IS SORRY.

listen to it here - http://websta.me/p/1037051279478152204_1931482614

FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ACCUSED HER OF SETTING TIMAYA UP BY COMING TO HIS HOTEL ROOM AND THEN RECORDING HIM, SHE SAYS SHE RECORDED HIM DAYS AFTER THE INCIDENT BECAUSE SHE NEEDED HIM TO CONFESS TO WHAT HE DID TO HER.

source - www.lailasblog.com

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by ephemm(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
She wants to be a celebrity by force.

Nollywood watch out!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Airforce1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Daughterz of Eve always plotting innocent men's down fall

But her plan no go work

Timaya we love you

No matter how hard this attention seeker s trying to pull you down, Baba God got your back...
She no go succeed

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by safarigirl(f): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
If America wasn't a country filled with the most eediotic feminist laws, don't know how someone can just file a rap-e case months after the rape happened.

What does shee hope to achieve by that? And as long as Timaya stays away from US, she can file whatever, ain't nobody gonna be wasting American tax payers money to hunt down the alleged r-apist of a careless black woman

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by wise7(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
And the drama continues
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Booty4me: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
timaya must have really Piss this lady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Deejavuu(f): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
It's strange how everyone is blaming the girl and not timaya.. Timaya is the one that has a name and label to protect. As a celebrity you should be a step ahead of his so called fans. Because it's clear this lady will do anything to bring him down. See what a few minutes of "konji" is causing him.

I hope it ends well for him and doesn't turn into something bigger than he can handle.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by aristosoft(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Bae wants more bleeping. Blackmail gone sour. Eeya sorry.

The number you dialled is busy, message received.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by knightsTempler: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided

Bîtches trying cash in just b'cuz you fûck a nigga whose got fame and wad, Smdh!!! How 'bout you ratchet bîtches go get some job and leave a fellow bro alone.

That's how one hôe wanna accuse me of rapè just b'cuz she couldn't get what she want from me, i dared her to go fûck off my sight, i don't give a rat asś if she go file a report with da cop.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by baralatie(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
safarigirl:
If America wasn't a country filled with the most eediotic feminist laws, don't know how someone can just file a rap-e case months after the rape happened.

What does shee hope to achieve by that? And as long as Timaya stays away from US, she can file whatever, ain't nobody gonna be wasting American tax payers money to hunt down the alleged r-apist of a careless black woman
what she hopes to achieve? black women like her in the us?
these type are known for dragging down men for no just reason that the dollars and fame of "man hunter"
timaya just got caught,simple
remember African china's case in London
also remember celestine and I am trying to remember another Nigerian star case.
naija dudes in the us know them well well
I hope timaya learns.these chicks are not like njama case.
they will point and kill.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
birch is a bluff. wat evidence is she talking about? was she tested if she had timaya's dna in her? if no then dat case is as good as dead

1 Like

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by opeloida: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
she seems to be proud of this whole rape issue.....talk less and act more....

1 Like

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by nypomaini: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by mrborntodoit: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Bad news for Timaya !

May God continue to protect us from Career Killers in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by freesinzu(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Publicity stunt grin
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by ayoijo: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
she seems to be proud of this whole rape issue.....talk less and act more....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by ogunwalea(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
I pray anyone that has vowed that he won't rest until he brings me down, Baba o, withdraw rest from them IJN......

11 Likes

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by idongesit88: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Seeking 4 fame the wrong way, it doesn't last

1 Like

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by mascot87(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Useless girl seeking fame through the back door. Timaya, na u I blame. When u don get wife & children u still dey sleep with all this useless irrelevant girls about. Now she wan dey use u dey shine. Foolish girl
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by okotv(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
After God, fear women

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by RichDad1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Enough of this jare angry angry angry angry
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by sweatlana: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
What if he actually raped this girl?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by activefibre1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
Na wa o.. Timaya sef

For just N20,000 I'll add 50k Twitter followers to your Twitter account within 7 days. Contact 08080356868 for a quick deal. 100% guaranteed!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Dogs Make Nigerian Man A Millionaire On Their First Birthday (Video) / Miyonse And Jon Ogah At AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.