Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Burahi Will Win The Election By A Land Slide...ap.c CHANGE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burahi Will Win The Election By A Land Slide...ap.c CHANGE (826 Views)

Selfie Of Ap.c Gen. Israel Akpodoro / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Wins With Land Slide In Borno, Sokoto, Kebbi, States / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burahi Will Win The Election By A Land Slide...ap.c CHANGE by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:10am On Feb 07, 2015
The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari has said that he will win the upcoming general elections by a The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Muhammadu Buhari has said that he will win the upcoming general elections by a landslide.
Buhari state grin grin grin grin ;Dd this on Friday, February 6, during an interview with AFP.
“What’s their reason for ‘too close to call’? What is their speculation on? I’m expecting a landslide victory,” he said.
When asked if he would accept defeat in the election the former Head of State said:
“I’m not going to lose. So, I won’t answer that question.”
Buhari also spoke on the major problems facing Nigeria.
“I have visited 34 states so far. In each of the states there are three things that are consistent, that are fundamental issues to this country — insecurity, the destruction of the economy and corruption,” he said.
Buhari also denied that he would rule Nigeria with an iron fist stating that the military regime in the country is over.
The APC candidate and President Goodluck Jonathan are seen as the two major contenders for the Presidency in the upcoming polls.landslide.
Buhari stated this on Friday, February 6, during an interview with AFP.
“What’s their reason for ‘too close to call’? What is their speculation on? I’m expecting a landslide victory,” he said.
When asked if he would accept defeat in the election the former Head of State said:
“I’m not going to lose. So, I won’t answer that question.”
Buhari also spoke on the major problems facing Nigeria.
“I have visited 34 states so far. In each of the states there are three things that are consistent, that are fundamental issues to this country — insecurity, the destruction of the economy and corruption,” he said.
Buhari also denied that he would rule Nigeria with an iron fist stating that the military regime in the country is over.
The APC candidate and President Goodluck Jonathan are seen as the two major contenders for the Presidency in the upcoming polls.
Re: Burahi Will Win The Election By A Land Slide...ap.c CHANGE by okpamson15(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2015
Hear him, i'm not going to loos. Keep on dreaming when the time come stroke go catch you by force. Born to rule my ASSS
Re: Burahi Will Win The Election By A Land Slide...ap.c CHANGE by centmichael101(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari is a looser!! Check is profile what hv he ever won! Even devil no say Buhari is a failure.
Re: Burahi Will Win The Election By A Land Slide...ap.c CHANGE by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
let us watch and see..
centmichael101:
Buhari is a looser!! Check is profile what hv he ever won! Even devil no say Buhari is a failure.
Re: Burahi Will Win The Election By A Land Slide...ap.c CHANGE by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
let us watch and seee
okpamson15:
Hear him, i'm not going to loos. Keep on dreaming when the time come stroke go catch you by force. Born to rule my ASSS
Re: Burahi Will Win The Election By A Land Slide...ap.c CHANGE by WisdomFlakes: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
centmichael101:

Oh, he's such a "failure" that he's giving the PDP and GEJ panic attacks and sleepless nights. Keep deluding yourself. It's GAME OVER for GEJ and PDP, hommie.

2 Likes

Re: Burahi Will Win The Election By A Land Slide...ap.c CHANGE by bolliejay(m): 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Apc wil definately win.
Even if GEJ like, he should visit MFM, Deeper life,C&S, CCC, Christ embassy etc he will still lose.
Nigerians r wise nOw. One bitten thrice shy.
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Burahi Will Win The Election By A Land Slide...ap.c CHANGE by bolliejay(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Apc wil definately win.
Even if GEJ likes he should visit MFM, Deeper life,C&S, CCC, christ embassy etc apart from winners, RCCG and lord choosen he had visited, he will still lose.
Nigerians r wise nOw. Once bitten thrice shy.

Sai Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Clueless??? ? / Psquares's "Collabo" Records Over 100,000 Views In Less Than 24 Hours / Unpaid Imo Contractors Hold Special Prayer Session On Major Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.