Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,076 members, 7,845,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) (25494 Views)

2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate / Wives Of Sanusi Lamido, The Emir Of Kano / PDP Rally In Minjibir, Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by mencade4: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=28pt] NOTE : The current headress of the emir is a modification of the Fulani Cowheards Hat.

It shows his families Fulani cowherder origins, blood and culture.

It was not present or worn by the former Hausa SARKINs of Kano/Hausa Bakwai .[/size]
the fulanis have suppressed the hausa dynasty with their devilish approach......even the religion of the hausa man is no more becos of an arab gods. chaiiiii
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
mencade4:
the fulanis have suppressed the hausa dynasty with their devilish approach......even the religion of the hausa man is no more becos of an arab gods. chaiiiii

Dont worry. We will resurrect. The knowledge is not lost yet.
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
okoyemike:
When I remember Sanusi, all I could think of is wasted tuition fee.

See his life despite his Education.

Rather I will say its on you that tuition fees was wasted. Ignorant intolerant bigot.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by chamboy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
okoyemike:
When I remember Sanusi, all I could think of is wasted tuition fee.

See his life despite his Education.
where is ur life with ur illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by favourelisha(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Enwe in bondage
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
I thought the dude said they should not call him emir? Coward
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by fkaz(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
All hail the king

Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Southernpalms: 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
The Future Is Now, Invest In It.
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by dahmie2013: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Congrats 2 my man! SLS, dis is just d begining!
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by nagoma(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
AmakaDNB:
He looks like a tortoise in the first pic

Perhaps GEJ will become the Emir of otuoke - but he must serve his prison sentence first . With good behavior,His life imprisonment may be reduced to 20 years ,he can ascend the otuoke throne at age 77years.

2 Likes

Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Abayhormy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sentiments apart, I'm a Christian and I sincerely opine that GEJ should appologise to Sanusi.
From the forensic buhaha and everything,it has been accepted that money was truly missing(let's forget the amount because we all know that it has been compromised even though what they said was minimum of $1.48 but they dint tell us the maximum).
SO, SHOULD DISMISAL BE THE REWARD A NIGERIAN PUBLIC SERVANT GET FOR BLOWING WHISTLE FOR CORRUPTION, MISAPPRIOPRATION AND EMBEZZLEMENT OF FUNDS?? DOES THAT EVER HAPPEN IN A SANE SOCIETY??
Note: THE FG NEVER GAVE ANY REASONABLE/VERIFIABLE REASON FOR DISMISSING SANUSI.

3 Likes

Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by biggybanty7(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Congrat sarki kano
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Duru1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
What a joke. Did this joker not allegedly declared himself a Sarkin? Why the coronation as Emir?
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Henricarter(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sanusi TILL HE DIES
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by wisdompraise(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Check out the Emir's car.

Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by jeje123(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
valdetino:
Kwankwaso. Boys are not smilling
Why
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by borntosave: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmm
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by danla44(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Allah ya ja zamanin sarki.....Allah ya taya riko.
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by mryusuffga(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
congrat sanusi you are a leader
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
mencade4:

You Hausa need a lesson in your own history? You guys were already Muslims before we Fulani arrived in Arewa. So don't speak rubbish. Devilish ways? I laugh in Fulfulde.
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by valdetino(m): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
jeje123:
Why

Dunno Bro
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by georgedare: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hahahaha....the first pics though....got me laughing grin
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Seawhy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Congratulations Emir!!
May your days be long
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by juman(m): 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Congratulations to the new emir.
May Almighty Allah shower him with His mercies.

Common people are suffering!
There is abject poverty in the country!
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Amma fa mutumin nan ya hadu.....cute emir grin
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Source: source
Primitive people! angry
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) by yusouf1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Source: source
long live the king

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja / Woman Donates Her N10,000 Pension To Buhari / Rivers State Residents Decry Deplorable Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.