Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 - Sports (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 (103701 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Senegal Match Abandoned After Fans Invade Pitch(pics+video) / Nigeria Vs Senegal: AYC 2015 Final (1 - 0) On 22nd March 2015 / South Africa Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 27th January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
goshikid:
Smh go and read the History of baloteli and see for yourself. .we aint discusing about genes here are we? you may say it all about genes but its not...
How many italian players have you seen so dark as balotelli?

Sorry to say this but you are too stupid for me to argue with you.

3 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by uzolexis(f): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
caprini1:
I dedicate this AVOTY(African viewer of the year award) to all the fans that their teams gave nightmares over the weekend,especially Real madrid and Arsenal,least I forget...Ghana blackstars....and to my runner up uzolexis...you are the best! But am keeping this award,grin....and to the CAV(confederation of African viewers) President...A special Thank you Honourable Mukina2 for damning the threat of French viewers and giving me this award,Remain blessed....Thank you!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFL....... u wan theif my award baa abeg no try am o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by uzolexis(f): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by sikells(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
V0lv0:
it was so obvious. He always arose out of the blue when SA is mentioned but no where to be found when Ghana is concerned. He knew nothing at all about Ghana. Even there half breeds I know even they identify more to their SA side are not like him. It was a given. A tactic while insulting Nigerians as a Ghanaian while boasting about South Africa. Nigerians will be fighting Ghana. Wale112 is also not a Ghanaian
guy chill joor...U are getting all emotional...u take nigerians too seriously..dey are only having fun with you..they dont hate Ghana...they luv ghana...peace
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
goshikid:
Smh go and read the History of baloteli and see for yourself. .we aint discusing about genes here are we? you may say it all about genes but its not...
How many italian players have you seen so dark as balotelli?
Mario was born in Italy to his Ghanaian parents. He was only adopted when he was a bit older. Google is free use it before you spew nonsense.

Another dark skinned African (Igbo Nigerian) born in the UK.

1. Christine Ohuruogu
2. Bunmi Mojekwu aka Mercy Olumbunmi

There are so many Africans born abroad who are dark skinned

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by caprini1: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
uzolexis:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFL....... u wan theif my award baa abeg no try am o
What a footy weekend we had,it was fun....Anyway what is mine is yours. grin uzolexis rocks!

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2015
sikells:

guy chill joor...U are getting all emotional...u take nigerians too seriously..dey are only having fun with you..they dont hate Ghana...they luv ghana...peace
Am not a guy. Secondly what has Nigeria or hate have to do with it. That comment was about a South African guy who pretends to be Ghanaian and insults Nigerians.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by uzolexis(f): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2015
Tonylyte:

Hahahaha, na lie, na ghana u say u dey support.
for the finals i was on CIV's side....i just wanted Ghana to get to the finals n then CIV to win them wink
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by uzolexis(f): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
caprini1:
What a footy weekend we had,it was fun....Anyway what is mine is yours. grin uzolexis rocks!

making me blushhhhh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by caprini1: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
uzolexis:

making me blushhhhh grin grin grin
It is allowed <3

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by watchman111: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

Did u read the part when I said in all completions.

Under 17
Ghana 2
Nigeria 2
Gambia 2
Ivory Coast 1
Butkina 1
Cameroon 1
Egypt. 1

Under 17 World Cup
Nigeria 4
Ghana 2

Under 20 african cup
Nigeria 6
Egypt. 4
Ghana. 3
Cameroon 1
Algeria 1
Morocco 1
Angola 1
Congo 1

Under 20 World Cup
Ghana 1

Olympics
Nigeria 1
Cameroon 1

Now tell me which side rules african soccer.
this tin u do so no good oh..hahahahah...instead of this Ghanaians to go and mourn their lost.they are busy fighting Nigerians.. I am not 33 yrs old oh.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
This goes to all the mods on nairaland. Semid4lyfe, mukina2 and all other mods, is funny how you guys have turned a blind eye on what is going on in this thread. Ghana lost and Nigerians are having a field day taunting and mocking Ghanaians. I am yet to see any banned from the mods. I have seen people use phrases like Ghana must go and whatnot.

I was banned by you guys for two years for doing the same thing when nigeria got eliminated by South Africa. I was accused of derailing, and taunting. I guess is only right when Ghanaians and other foreigners are being taunted. If you guys can't be objective how do expect people to follow the rules.

Before anyone open their mouth and say this is a nigerian site then you shouldn't start threads that has nothing to do with nigeria. After all this match had nothing to do with Nigeria. It was between Ivory Coast and Ghana.

I couldn't really comment or enjoy the Afcon on nairaland because my original account was banned for two years for the same thing I see going on in this thread.

I know I shouldn't expect it but you guys have to be fair. if you are going allow nigerians to tease Ghana when we are down then why can't we do the same when Nigeria loses. Just my 2 cents.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
uzolexis:

for the finals i was on CIV's side....i just wanted Ghana to get to the finals n then CIV to win them wink

In the beginning you were for Algeria and Ghana. You did change mid way. U abandoned Algeria.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by uzolexis(f): 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:

In the beginning you were for Algeria and Ghana. You did change mid way. U abandoned Algeria.

Lol..... chai,u dey fflw my posts o grin

Yes I was for Algeria n Ghana but as d tournament progressed I saw the winning teams n I switched 2 d winning teams grin cheesy
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by uzolexis(f): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
Motherforker12:
This goes to all the mods on nairaland. Semid4lyfe, mukina2 and all other mods, is funny how you guys have turned a blind eye on what is going on in this thread. Ghana lost and Nigerians are having a field day taunting and mocking Ghanaians. I am yet to see any banned from the mods. I have seen people use phrases like Ghana must go and whatnot.

I was banned by you guys for two years for doing the same thing when nigeria got eliminated by South Africa. I was accused of derailing, and taunting. I guess is only right when Ghanaians and other foreigners are being taunted. If you guys can't be objective how do expect people to follow the rules.

Before anyone open their mouth and say this is a nigerian site then you shouldn't start threads that has nothing to do with nigeria. After all this match had nothing to do with Nigeria. It was between Ivory Coast and Ghana.

I couldn't really comment or enjoy the Afcon on nairaland because my original account was banned for two years for the same thing I see going on in this thread.

I know I shouldn't expect it but you guys have to be fair. if you are going allow nigerians to tease Ghana when we are down then why can't we do the same when Nigeria loses. Just my 2 cents.

Sorry about this sad
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Motherforker12: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
uzolexis:

Yes I was for Algeria n Ghana but as d tournament progressed I saw the winning teams n I switched 2 d winning teams grin cheesy

I couldn't help but follow your posts. You were objective. I enjoyed reading your posts

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
uzolexis:

You are glad a Motherfocka is following your post? Wetin we no go see grin
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by buzzmania(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kai!! 3nti afe yi nso y3ntumi angye kuruwa yi? Ade3 yi ahye me paaoo.
Despite our inability to annex this trophy,I still remain optimistic in the prospects of our stars.
Bravo!! GHANA BLACK STARS.You've shone really bright. Unfortunately,this was just another scenario of ''the better side lost''.

4 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
D FEMALE GAYNIAN TEAM NR DEY WIN ANYTIN SEF? VEWI UGLY GIRLS
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by sikells(m): 1:22am On Feb 10, 2015
V0lv0:
Am not a guy. Secondly what has Nigeria or hate have to do with it. That comment was about a South African guy who pretends to be Ghanaian and insults Nigerians.
okay..lady chill...i understand now...just dat alwayz know dat nigerians dont hate ghanians as presumed by your folks over there...naija is just filled with funny people...learn how to understand them...
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Tonylyte(m): 1:39am On Feb 10, 2015
uzolexis:

Hahahaha, bahd gurl. U too bahd.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Tonylyte(m): 1:42am On Feb 10, 2015
Motherforker12:

Well you gave Ghana no chance after the first loss. We made it all the way to final and was unlucky.

Rest assured that super chinkens can't only make it out of the Afcon if they avoid Ghana.

If we see you in the group stages you will not advance to the knockout, if we see you in the quarter finals, you will not make it to the semifinals and if you see you in the semifinals you will not make it to the finals. And if by miracle you mke it to the finals and see us we will pound like the way you pound pounded yam.

You laugh now but next time prticipate in the tournament and stop hating from the side. Like Chris brown said how you gonna hate from the outside you couldn't even get in.
Are u comparing your trophyless team with ours? Lol, we re coming to take the trophy like we did last time. We jetted out so u may win but u failed woefully. My sympathy though.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Tonylyte(m): 3:18am On Feb 10, 2015
V0lv0:
Mario was born in Italy to his Ghanaian parents. He was only adopted when he was a bit older. Google is free use it before you spew nonsense.

Another dark skinned African (Igbo Nigerian) born in the UK.

1. Christine Ohuruogu
2. Bunmi Mojekwu aka Mercy Olumbunmi

There are so many Africans born abroad who are dark skinned
Volvo, i didnt see your quote or notice your mention(of my name) althrough the game and after the game. Hw market? Hw royalpearl? Hw otumofour? Hw petrodollars? Hw banku and tilapia?
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 4:24am On Feb 10, 2015
Tonylyte:

Volvo, i didnt see your quote or notice your mention(of my name) althrough the game and after the game. Hw market? Hw royalpearl? Hw otumofour? Hw petrodollars? Hw banku and tilapia?
Lol I was not on Nairaland besides was not in mood for the usual ish. Am good n u? With the rest of the peeps you mentioned I dunno. You will have to ask them yourself.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2015
Tonylyte:

U sure know the rule of the game. Our support to u is the begining of your downfall. Over 33years of trophyless, am sure u were not born when u last won a single trophy....how do u feel lossing this one today? **Points the mic towards his mouth**
I have a feeling Ghana will win the world cup in 2017 grin grin … We all know one world cup trophy equals 0ne African cup tongue
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by poiZon: 7:21am On Feb 10, 2015
GHPATRIOT:

I have a feeling Ghana will win the world cup in 2017 grin grin … We all know one world cup trophy equals 0ne African cup tongue

FUTURE impossible TERM!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Tonylyte(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2015
GHPATRIOT:

Lol, yea ghana will win in your fantasy. Hahahahaha, wetin person no go hear. You can not win afcon with 16 teams, even when your big brother, nigeria pulled out, how are u gonna win world cup with the likes of big guns like germany, argentina, holland, brazil, nigeria, colombia, belgium et all involved?
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2015
poiZon:

FUTURE impossible TERM!
Yeah, just like how its an impossible future term for the super chickens to advance to the quarter finals of a world cup which equates to an African Cup. grin
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by GHPATRIOT(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2015
Tonylyte:

Lol, yea ghana will win in your fantasy. Hahahahaha, wetin person no go hear. You can not win afcon with 16 teams, even when your big brother, nigeria pulled out, how are u gonna win world cup with the likes of big guns like germany, argentina, holland, brazil, nigeria, colombia, belgium et all involved?

Ghana lost because of Nigerian ojoro! grin You pulled out? hahahaha!!!grin you should see me laugh here. It will be a good omen for us when we qualify to the next world cup by beating you guys in the group stage.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Tonylyte(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2015
V0lv0:
Lol I was not on Nairaland besides was not in mood for the usual ish. Am good n u? With the rest of the peeps you mentioned I dunno. You will have to ask them yourself.
U were not around, so why didnt u ask of me when u came around? That apart. U knw it over 3 decades now since your country last won the afcon, probably u were not born then, therefore i can cartigoratically say u(volvo) dont know the joy of winning afcon like nigerians, small countries like zambia, ivory coast, cameroun, egypt et all, now how do feel giving away your chances of winning the afcon this year(2015) to the ivorians, knowing fully well that your big brother nigeria didnt take part? What could be the reason behind ghana's trophylessness? **Points the mic towards her mouth**
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2015
Tonylyte:

U were not around, so why didnt ask of me when u came around? That apart. U knw it over 3 decades since your country last won the afcon, probably u were not born then, therefore i can cartigoratically say u(volvo) dont know the joy of winning afcon like nigerians, small countries like zambia, ivory coast, cameroun, egypt el all, now how do feel giving away your chances of winning the afcon this year(2015) to the ivorians, knowing fully well that your big brother nigeria didnt take part? What could be the reason behind ghana's trophylessness? **Points the mic towards her mouth**

Hehehe.... Bro, easy nah.

It's just a game and we are all Africans!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Tonylyte(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2015
poiZon:

FUTURE impossible TERM!
Hahaha, that dude must be sleeping on bike.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic / Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.