Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 - Sports (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 (103661 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Senegal Match Abandoned After Fans Invade Pitch(pics+video) / Nigeria Vs Senegal: AYC 2015 Final (1 - 0) On 22nd March 2015 / South Africa Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 (1 - 2) On 27th January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2015
Honeric01, seun this Kemite28 guy is creating new ids to spam this site. I think you should ban his IP address.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Weah96: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
See this stereotypical troll. Gorillas are apes, FYI, and we are not descended from them. A gorilla has pale skin under all that fur. It's basically a white man with black face. Here is an article telling you how white people are not only a mixture of a banished mad black scientist/shaman and a chimpanzee, but some of the lab offspring were also mated with neanderthals and other animals.

http://news.discovery.com/human/genetics-neanderthal-110718.htm

[size=15pt]If your heritage is non-African, you are part Neanderthal[/size], according to a new study in the July issue of Molecular Biology and Evolution. Discovery News has been reporting on human/Neanderthal interbreeding for some time now, so this latest research confirms earlier findings.

Damian Labuda of the University of Montreal's Department of Pediatrics and the CHU Sainte-Justine Research Center conducted the study with his colleagues. [size=15pt]They determined some of the human X chromosome originates from Neanderthals, but only in people of non-African heritage[/size].

Hahaha. You're mocking a 21 yr old boy who earns over $1 million dollars ever four weeks for chasing a ball over a flat surface. He has tricked your people. Keep pretending to mock him while he continues to push start the military Bugatti. The sound of the engine alone will drown out your s.tupid voice.

SUB SAHARAN AFRICANS are the only 100% human beings left on the planet. The ancestors of the other races slept with wild animals, the black man knew how to conduct himself, even 100K years ago.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Olayinka8793(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
^^^^^Yes already in SA the Mail and Guardian and Sunday Times mentioned how bleeped up Nairaland was.

Thats when Nigerian monkeys were trying to defend Nigeria and fiddling with the number of dead Southies. Their journo got GATVOL about Nigeria. We know the broke owner of Nairaland ASS-EWA. they call him SEUN...pitch black nigger from Logos.
who opened the cage for this mad dog running amock?u don't have monopoly of threats and insult dude,so no one Cared about your threats and insult since u are hiding behind your keyboards to type shits.it is allowed but don't try it in real life with a Nigerian,ok?

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
I know of many multi ethnics in US,UK,SA who have no links with west africa just like MARIO BALLOTELLI. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jeez u think you own everyone and w must agree with u. grin grin grin grin grin NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

The fact I quoted K Mandela who proudly uss his grandad name says alot. grin grin grin grin we are not the same.

just for the record. This is what Mario posted on instagram 3 days ago. Like I said. There is no Ghanaian who is not proud of where they come from. So think very carefully about the next nationality you pretend to be next time

Mario has a lot of African and black friends. Even one of his best friends is Nigerian. He knows that he is not a white man and will never be.

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
V0lv0:
just for the record. This is what Mario posted on instagram 3 days ago. Like I said. There is no Ghanaian who is not proud of where they come from. So think very carefully about the next nationality you pretend to be next time

Mario has a lot of African and black friends. Even one of his best friends is Nigerian so why won't he knows that he is not a white man and will never be.

Could be a fake account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by V0lv0(f): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Generals02:

Could be a fake account.
lol its his real account

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 13, 2015
caprini1:
I stand corrected and humbled ...God bless you!

God bless you too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by purplekayc(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2015
purplekayc:
Ghana will win.
Some people go cry today though grin
guess i was wrong
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 by darksuit(m): 12:23am On Feb 18, 2015
longjohnsilver:

I swear...if I be team owner or football association chairman and d guy carry my team enter final...I go sack am on the eve of the final ni
I believe ur moniker was derived from treasure island.
Question is are you miss!ng one leg......to0?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (Reply)

The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic / Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics / Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.