Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,013 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) (25637 Views)

OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic / Novena University Students Locked Out Of School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by scribble: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mental test for APC supporters needed
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by petokey: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
This OAU students are now overdoing things oh! What are they feeling like self. Haba! Their actions is becoming unstudent-like. Make una good read una book joor!
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by pekeyim: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
OAU dis
OAU. That

What does OAU even mean?
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by appini: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nonentities
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Owliver(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
PUSH1:
If things are not taken care of. I see revolution. I see Gej facing the world crime court if anything happen to innocent Nigerians.
Ta* which revolution. Naija wey I know? If army come everybody go take off jo hahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by delugadou(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
PUSH1:
If things are not taken care of. I see revolution. I see Gej facing the world crime court if anything happen to innocent Nigerians.

I guess u're talkin bout peugeot 505 revolution.....outdated car
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Davo93(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
michealade:
INEC ife refused to select oauife students as adhoc staff
Are you still there? I just sent you a mail.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Ahmeduana(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
michealade:
OAU Students locked down INEC offices in Ile-Ife.This angry students went ahead to the training venues severely beating the corpers receiving training.The police was present but could not do a thing.This happened because inecife refused to select oauife students as adhoc staff..more details coming soon
AM LOVING THIS, IS GETTING INTERESTING, CLARK, GBONIGI, OFONAGORO,EZEIFE and co ARE LIVING UP TO THEIR WORDS!

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by sod09(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
What is wrong with dese useless students gan.....na only dem day naija ni
Stupid over rated sch

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by bauer00: 3:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
mistabiola:
OAU students are students without future ambition, they've got no good reputation and they're always fighting for the wrong cause. Silly sets of *miscreant*
you dont have to talk like this,not all of them are bad
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by BUSHHUNTER: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Every time OAU students....I think am tired of reading anything about those bunch of dunces and heediots on nairaland.

Beating a Corper imagine.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Rastamann: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
They were paid by APC-PDP to disrupt the training! GMB-GEJ for life!

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by sheylarhh(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Op wu tell u say dem beat corpers,.. B guided b4 posting trash here... Great Ife
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Realdeals(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
They are senseless
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by micrep3030(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
Aregbe want to usevthem for violence
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by makazona(m): 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
shame on those students who refuse to get civilised

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Sanchez01: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
I can't believe my Alma mater could do this. I hope these boys are not being used by some politicians?
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by agitator: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
michealade:
they dont have a problem,they dont just like being cheated...

How were they cheated? Is it their right to be engaged by INEC? There are hundreds/thousands unemployed and students want to leave their studies and be employed.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by abokine: 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
michealade:
OAU Students locked down INEC offices in Ile-Ife.This angry students went ahead to the training venues severely beating the corpers receiving training.The police was present but could not do a thing.This happened because inecife refused to select oauife students as adhoc staff..more details coming soon

In 2011 somewhere in the north some corp members were allergy involve in election rigging that resulted to the death of some.
Those who carried out that sentence were proven to be thugs and illiterate hooligans.
Now OAU is not just like any other university but one out of few prestigious ones we have in this country yet, we see it students engaging in such an act only related to illiterate.
What would've been the response should this act is said to happen in any of the universities in the north?
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Akin89(m): 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
mistabiola:
OAU students are students without future ambition, they've got no good reputation and they're always fighting for the wrong cause. Silly sets of *miscreant*
mr future ambition mind ur words ok?....

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Holuwathoby(m): 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
...aluta against all oppression

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Arysexy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
I can see almajiri disease has infected oau students. Consequence of apc followership not suprised.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Arysexy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
pekeyim:
OAU dis
OAU. That

What does OAU even mean?

Organisation of African unity
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by greatsodade(m): 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
otbliz:
Ok

All these misguided students, i hope you know that it'll bounce back at ya.

Beating corpers....when you not sure if you'll graduate.

I pity them ehhn....by the time they ask them to go home now and they lock their old glory school,one will be filling sorry for them....Mtcheeeeewwww!!!
Sorry jare corper.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
corpers were killed in bauchi by illiterates and now undergraduates are beating them up in ife.
what is the essence of their education if they still exhibit such uncivilized traits even with their pseudo-education?
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by PHgirl(f): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
How can students be so crude? If this was done in the north, it would be something else. Nigerians, let's embrace civilisation.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by greatsodade(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
sod09:
What is wrong with dese useless students gan.....na only dem day naija ni
Stupid over rated sch

In fact highly overated gan ni....don't wish my enemy to go their sef.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by PHgirl(f): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
otbliz:
Beating corpers....when you not sure if you'll graduate.

Thank you.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by M4gunners: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
I'm just watching
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by raayah(f): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
salaksmana:
So then they should beat coppers? Nigerians always venting there anger in the wrong direction.

Youre right?? Their actions are very uncalled for and should be condemned. Misplaced priorities
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Holuwathoby(m): 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
I sense 'beefing' ...people vomiting hatred against OAU. Free us abeg! cheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Emblj: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
As an alumnus of Great Ife. I make bold to say this is not typical of Great Ife. They must av bn used by some politicians. Students are not employed as adhoc staffs by INEC, this further justifies the fact that something has gone wrong somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adult Education: I Am Still Proud Of My Department Despite The Negative Comments / 3 University Of Uyo Students Killed By Police / Reasons Why Students Fail In Their First Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.