Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) (25632 Views)

OAU Students Celebrate Their Costume Day In Style. Photos / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic / Novena University Students Locked Out Of School (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sanchez01:
I can't believe my Alma mater could do this. I hope these boys are not being used by some politicians?
Your Alma mata didn't do this, this is just a misinformed OP. And all those pple misyarning about students of the school are OAU-wounded. grin

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
gratiaeo:
Most of them will end up as touts
Most of them? A lot of great Nigerians are products of that great school, entrepreneurs, great thinkers, the jobbermans, the insidifys, the sesewas e.t.c

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Rapsodee(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Aluta against all oppression!!!.....

we don't settle for the less easily,we are articulate and at the same got the best brains,we also won a debate competition today

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
you guys wil just start sayin all sort of tinz abt OAU students…None of you guys witnessd the incident…Stop Beefing OAU students na…
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by adeniyi00(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
I was there today as a corper, it is nt entirely true that the corper was beaten but he was seriously harassed. Initially they started with a peaceful protest, they later started chasing corpers out of the training centre, a student even pushed me. Our LGI later instructed all corpers to leave d traing centre for d students.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by butanep(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
OAU students always behaving like motor part thugs. I don't support them in anyway venting their selfish anger on corpers. They always demonstrate like tout. I get annoyed when educated elite behave like illiterate.

How does beating corpers address their problems. You are not a corper, you want to be an adoc staff... why not graduate from school first before fighting to be one. They are using corp members more in the election and not undergraduates so I wonder why the anger or protest.

The corpers did nor short-list the names, it was done by INEC, so what's their problem. Most yoruba boys that are in that school behave like garage conductors.... Bad students in good school...

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Adolak(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
butanep:
OAU students always behaving like motor part thugs. I don't support them in anyway venting their selfish anger on corpers. They always demonstrate like tout. I get annoyed when educated elite behave like illiterate.

How does beating corpers address their problems. You are not a corper, you want to be an adoc staff... why not graduate from school first before fighting to be one. They are using corp members more in the election and not undergraduates so I wonder why the anger or protest.

The corpers did nor short-list the names, it was done by INEC, so what's their problem. Most yoruba boys that are in that school behave like garage conductors....
Well done. You can run your mouth abi? Continue.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Ollyfad(f): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
adeniyi00:
I was there today as a corper, it is nt entirely true that the corper was beaten but he was seriously harassed. Initially they started with a peaceful protest, they later started chasing corpers out of the training centre, a student even pushed me. Our LGI later instructed all corpers to leave d traing centre for d students.
@op....y reporting half truth?? atleast dis is frm a corper..stp beefing us....plus d reason y ife aint pikin oau stdts for d exercise has its root in 2014 gov elections...as oau stdts treat dia fuckup den dem wan kum flex muscle for us. dey forgot we wont silently accept defeat...we rada try nd fail dan easily accept defeat atleast posterity wil knw dat we didnt go down widout a fyt. instead of blaming d stdts y dnt u ask d necessary ?s lyk y suld ife b diff?? wen odas r using stdts..dats simply an indication dat dey wanna fix dia peeps dia nd we wont make it easy for dem to do so!
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by butanep(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Adolak:

Well done. You can run your mouth abi? Continue.
I will because you don't know the gravity of crime to beat a corp member. Even Soilders can't beat them talk less undergraduates.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by jaryeh(m): 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
mistabiola:
OAU students are students without future ambition, they've got no good reputation and they're always fighting for the wrong cause. Silly sets of *miscreant*

NOTE: Not all of them but moSt of them cheesy

Be guided man!

Someone posted pictures of a protest, alleged that corps members were beaten up and you immediately accepted that it's true without asking even a question.

Come on............apologize and edit your comment or remain what you are.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by elbinmanny(m): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
PUSH1:
If things are not taken care of. I see revolution. I see Gej facing the world crime court if anything happen to innocent Nigerians.
another incubated mo..ron fit to be adopted into same sex marriage blaming GEJ angry

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by otbliz(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pprovost:
I was there... only one corper was beaten
Ok

But do you know the implication of beating even half corper.
Them be government pikin oh.

One thing's for OAU will pay IF IT IS TRUE
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by otbliz(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
elbinmanny:
another incubated mo..ron fit to be adopted into same sex marriage blaming GEJ angry
Walahi
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by oyetunde22: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
INEC in osun state instead of the normal practice of using Corper, Federal Government workers and Students of federal schools as Ad-Hoc staff substituted the normal practice for the use of O-YES cadet as they did in the last state election.. so pathetic situation, I just wonder where we are going in Nigeria and this are the people we are trusting for change... SMH
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
maggot

elbinmanny:
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
jorlons:

Hope you can see that corpers are not even safe in the so called south.
I see that clearly.......Nigerians in general tend to be very violent...may god protect US and keep us.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by roland2rule(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
mistabiola:
OAU students are students without future ambition, they've got no good reputation and they're always fighting for the wrong cause. Silly sets of *miscreant*

NOTE: Not all of them but moSt of them cheesy

for generalizing ur comment, u will die young IJN... devil hammer U...

IS IT a most u comment, na wetin ur head wan receive be dat...

VERY WRONG TO BEAT A CORPER, SORRY FOR THE SILLY ACT....

CAN U SEE D PROBLEM U GUYS ARE CAUSING NOW, ALLOWING SOME DEAD BRAIN CELLS HUMAN BEING TO START INSULTING US.... DIS IS SHIT
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
mistabiola:

One of them cheesy grin ,I guess.

You continue letting life slip you by....when you're 35 we'll see how far..
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by elbinmanny(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
PUSH1:
maggot

card cloner undecided
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by adelawn: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
stop
spewing rubbish,i was at the scene this afternoon,oau student did not
beat any body because we are intellectual and not rogues,pls stop misinforming
people
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by roland2rule(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
adelawn:
stop spewing rubbish,i was at the scene this afternoon,oau student did not beat any body because we are intellectual and rogues,pls stop misinforming people

TELL THEM OOOOOOO, THEY SHA WAN BE PART OF GR8 IFE BY FIRE BY FORCE...
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
The institution has over aged students whom ordinarily have nothing to do with education. JAMB should reduce the minimum age that should gain admission into same school and you'll see changes in her dwindling reputation. Touts are urchins are fast taking over the institution. I am afraid, if things continues this way, they'll be worst than LASU whose certificate is one of the least respected in Nigeria as of present.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by mistabiola: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
roland2rule:

for generalizing ur comment, I will die young IJN... devil hammer Me...

IS IT a most u comment, na wetin ur head wan receive be dat...

VERY WRONG TO BEAT A CORPER, SORRY FOR THE SILLY ACT....

CAN U SEE D PROBLEM U GUYS ARE CAUSING NOW, ALLOWING SOME DEAD BRAIN CELLS HUMAN BEING TO START INSULTING US.... DIS IS SHIT

Lol grin cheesy
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Op, no corps member was beaten...i'm a corps member serving in ife central!
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Bode2: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Looking at the word 'allegedly' One can certainly deduce the fact that what the op says is far from the truth.
As a student of the school, one thing I know is that OAU students don't fight or engage in dastardly behavior.In fact, majority of us are religious, well mannered and respectful. I am a 300 level and a campus resident student and hardly have I encountered two students fighting.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by STTITUS(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
Reading some comments here disgusts me. I was at the Ife Central local government training centre today where students and some angry protesters decided to challenge the action of the INEC officers in the community. Before the protest, the students pleaded with the corpers that the revolt wasn't against them but against the INEC officers yet, students almost triggered a fight against the corpers. But note this before you quote me, O. A. U students were not the only students who applied for the job, thus relieve your false allegations because most of you were not there . At the end of it all, the truth of the matter was realised as the protest was justified.
I am a graduate of Ife if you care.
There was no fight because it was aborted at its initiation.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by osunbo: 7:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=mistabiola post=30513269]OAU students are students without future ambition, they've got no good reputation and they're always fighting for the wrong cause. Silly sets of *miscreant*
@mistabiola u r very stupid n dumb by calling Oau students those names, u r calling intellectual fighters for Emancipation (IFE) no future ambition n of bad reputations, u must be talkin out of sheer hatred n envy for Oau bcus u probably wrote post Utme so many times n failed, next time find out why they are protesting b4 saying dat kind of rubbish from dat dirty mouth of urs.
They are protesting bcus of d fact dat out of abt 3000 names released by inec, these corrupt people reduce it to less Dan 100 telling d undagraduates there is no replace for dem so dat dey can collect their money to their own pockets.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Dammytrager(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
OP why are you being economical with the truth, The students didnt beat anyone, that's how you go about spoiling the name of a good school, i know majority of the people spewing poo about OAU students were once denied admission by the school.
Great ife!!!...GREAT!!!

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Topshow4real: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
pekeyim:
OAU dis
OAU. That

What does OAU even mean?

Oba Awon University! I rep oau anytime any day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by pekeyim: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Topshow4real:

Oba Awon University! I rep oau anytime any day

You guys are confusing me.

My guys that schooled in those places ecplain pls.
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
PHgirl:

Thank you.
I caught you here cheesy
lemmi officially announce to you that I am e-crushing on you kiss
Re: OAU Students Locked Down INEC Offices In Ife And Disrupts Training(PHOTOS) by PHgirl(f): 8:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
hammer2010:
I caught you here cheesy
lemmi officially announce to you that I am e-crushing on you kiss

Wow. Thanks. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilorin Admission 2011/12 For 2nd List Waiters.lets Meet Here / JAMB Should Revert To Paper-pencil Test - House Of Reps Orders / Adult Education: I Am Still Proud Of My Department Despite The Negative Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.