Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo (57302 Views)

Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) / Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved / Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by doublestrika: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Pastor or politician.....smh
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by adioolayi(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
afanide:

DID I HEAR YOU SAY GOD SENT

God will Never send an unbeliever to Head Believers.

Gone are the days when Churches do not partake/pray for Prospective leaders, and that is why Nigeria has gone through alot of trauma.

It's an Abuse to Redemption If Buhari an [unbeliever] Rules over the likes of Pastor ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, DAVID IBIYOMIE [believers], and others.

If Osinbajo were The Presidential Candidate and Buhari the Vice, it would have been VERY difficult for Jonathan.

SO STOP SAYING BUHARI IS GOD SENT!!!

What's this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by Senjuchiha: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
charliesco1:
Latter dey will start sayin Rev.Fada MBAKA should concentrate on wining souls and stay owt of politics... Shebi dis man is Doin d right tin ni ?..
WAITING FOR NDI ONU UKPAKA nig.ltd... cryLatter dey will start sayin Rev.Fada MBAKA should concentrate on wining souls and stay owt of politics... Shebi dis man is Doin d right tin ni ?..
WAITING FOR NDI ONU UKPAKA nig.ltd...
u r a G.O.A.T @ least he has shown dt he is neutral dt may d beta person win not dt tif dt 2k #5m supportin gej dn after drinkin agbo wit orijin,supports gmb......he is janus....d roman god wit dual personalities n also judas,d biggest T.H.I.E.F OF ALL TYM....rev T.I.F ejike J.A.N.U.S mbaka
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by hansad: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
Picture looks like a blind man raising the hand of a crippled man.

Truth: if ever Buhari wins, whenever he wants to leave, a born-to-rule soldier must take over from Buhari in a palace military coup d'etat.

Born-to-rule used that method to succeeded itself in power for up to 30 years until 1999.

Born-to-rule has learnt lessons and is even more eager than before to retain power for more donkey years, if it captures power this time.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by madjune(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
This jonathan will clearly set Nigeria on fire if care is not taken.
His advisers should caution him on the way he's been conducting himself since the campaigns kicked off.
Mr Pressident, your re-election cmpaign will be a success if you continually and convincingly show the Nigerian people what you achieved in your 6yrs stay in aso rock; and show them what they stand to miss if you're gone.
All the dirty campaigns and mudslinging you've been engaged in are gimmicks of a drowning man.
And, by doing a tour of churches and kneeling to be blessed by pastors only serves to hoodwink the christian voters and hit up the polity.
With these church actions, the not so smart christian will now see this election as a christian vs muslim warfare, not knowing that its a competent vs incompetent trial.

Pls Nigerians, don't be fooled by religion anymore.
Vote incompetence out.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by annita19(f): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Honestly Nigerians are joke. Mixing politics with religion is unjustifiable stupidity especially coming from so called men of God. And celebrities smh.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
I knew this thread is going to be hot!!!

let me just observe

#sipping coffee
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by macklef(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Senjuchiha:
after wn ur future no cm correct u go say na ur mama b winch but u go dn 4get say na u cari ur own mouth insult men of God.....i pity ur generations
Oga mi. I know better. You dont.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by Afroconnect: 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
ROSYL:

He can stay neutral by concentrating on his mission, which is to win souls for Jesus, I doubt if that's his mission anyway, not going around mingling and uploading pictures of corrupt politicians on Facebook.
I mean neutral for the sake of the zombie congregation,who will blindly support whoever their pastor endorses
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by buoye1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Is he Godundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
No but he's God's representative and mouthpiece
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by mcceemillz: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
Looool! What else do u expect ?

http://qualityrumor.co.uk for latest celebrity news, makeup and fashion

Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by musiwa97: 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by musiwa97: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
You can loook at the document with tinubu and pastor adeboye should ask , does it look like the same document which pastor bakare claim, he sign. It is not the same document. this document is not a 4 statement letter pastor bakare presented.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1951905_20141217212639_jpeg845c2952f1b2cdfbc0ccf4ec9f44b90a
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by Benqozenero(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
What nonsense, i taught these people told us that they dont meddle into politics? They should please repect their old age(s) and stay clear away or be consistent in supporting one person they believe is best for the country rather than this chameleon attitude. (Very annoying) .

This is how they go about imposing candidate on the weak mind that lookup to them for guidance just like they did in 2011 election that got this great Country into the 'mess of all time' it is in right now, yet no remorse.

With the level of decadence in management of this country since 2011 they have never come out to warn, address or talk about it with the leaders they imposed on us so that these so-called leaders can repent or turn a new leave, just like a brother (Mordecai) did with Esther during the days of King Xerxes (well it did not concern them because they dont feel what the masses are feeling and since they had remained silent all true the most useless and hurtful 4yrs in the history of this great nation, well lord has decided to bring RELIEF and DELIVERANCE for this Great Nation from another place this 2015).

May i please remind these people that christianity is all about been Christ-like, Selfless, and above all Service to humanity. It is only then you can claim to fear God which is the whole duty of a man on earth.

Please, the moment of truth is here for this country to be great again and for the masses to correct that electoral mistake some imposter made us commit in 2011. I do not care who you are, this country is bigger than any one irrespective of you degree, achievements, title or category.

I will give my life if need be for this country to be great again. Any one who is a true compatriot should be ready to make such sacrifice if in a position to do such rather than direct and misdirect the populace and when issues of national interest come up again they withdraw back to their pigeon hole. Enough of this lukewarm attitude. If you cant bear the heat, please respect yourself and move out of the kitchen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by Tallesty1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
buoye1:
No but he's God's representative and mouthpiece
And you are?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by musiwa97: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by derecho(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
adioolayi:

He never said that... That's your wish.
To me #GMB is God's sent...he will liberate Nigeria
GMB is Tinubu sent.No man can liberate Nigeria,Only God Can.The true change comes from within.True Christians understand this.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by leofab(f): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
adioolayi:

liberate Nigeria from what exactly? You both should liberate yourselves first.... *Nigerians behaving as if our problems started last five years*
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by derecho(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
chefremy:
then what does this mean
Neutrality
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by Bodmas06: 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
Daddy GO is sitting on the fence
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by xhamel89: 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
The message he is passing is to show how blessed God has made him. Kings coming from him alone, whether APC or PDP.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by bendike: 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
adioolayi:

mumu
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by BabaO2: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
krispycash:

Another one goes round the bend!! Wish fela were alive...
How is that difficult for you to understand, Fela was always on the same page and shared same views with Prof Soyinka
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by ideylaff: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
doublestrika:
Pastor or politician.....smh

The GO's Facebook page is normally updated with pics of the past few days events justlike the Holy Ghost Congress that ended yesterday, his fab page is updated by his son and a couple of PA's . The man surely did not act partisan by praying for GEJ as president, it's just biblical you pray for leaders as a point of contact for the nation.

In fact yesterday the whole prayer point while GEJ knelt down was like a message GO was indirectly and smartly passing over to Jonathan.

He said clearly let us pray that there is no violence before and after the election ( surely he knows the FG want the country to boil)

And all he did was pray for Nugeria.

I won't worry too much about that Fb picture or pictures, it will be gone in a day or two.

That's how I see it, to pass a message on quietly the GO's wife prayer point last 2 Holy Ghost congresses have been bold old and clears (she Saif Nigeria needs change, pray pray pray for change we are tired). Does that not tell us something ?

In fact GEJ was looking dazed and embarrassed yesterday as the GO's wife kept on praying for change during the prayer session she took

Trust me Jonathan is gone only a matter of time. Amen

I hope the OP changes the topic header not to confuse people and pass the wrong message across.

From close sources, I even learnt that GEJ has bn told, you know you are very unpopular right now and so if you lose just accept defeat and don't listen to the people pushing you to scuttle the election or the reject results.

Even the blind can see the writing on the wall a mile away

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by Coolcash1: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
chefremy:
then what does this mean
it means Oshibajo has a larger share in baba's heart while GEJ is bn pushed to one side
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by ALISMILE(m): 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Blackeard:
and why most of them are in disarray
Disarray? Don't really knw wat u mean! That not withstanding they re a million mile ahead of ur religiously packed country! Admit it bro our religious men re neck-deep in debauchery!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by NollywoodFreak: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oyedepo and Adeboye have clearly endorsed Jonathan. What about Pastor Kumuyi. I noticed politicians does not visit his church, and he hardly gives them the opportunity to speak in his church. Does that mean it is a sin?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by PastorOla1: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
What ppl don't know is dat Daddy G.O. Can never prefer GEJ to his spiritual son never. GEJ should know by now Nothing 4 him. GEJ'S time is up, he should count himself lucky & stop pushing his lucky too far. Time has CHANGE
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by igeolink: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
If u like call GEJ clueless..i will still vote for him
If u like call him Otuoke fisherman...I will still vote him
If u like call him the most corrupt leader...I will still vote for him
If u like call him senseless... My vote is still for him....
Wither GEJ will win or not...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he hasn't completed his Ph.D...I will still vote for him..
If u like call him a disparate leader...I will vote for him
If u like tell is his wife that is ruling the country...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he lied about his shoes...I will vote for him
If u like tell me that the Chibok girls aren't back yet I will vote for him
If u like tell me he is sinking and he is visiting all the religious centers...I will still vote for him
If Everyone in Nigeria should vote against GEJ...I will still be the only one to vote for him
I have made up my mind
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by kuzee(m): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
why not put Febuhari instead of osinebango
Re: Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo by stephengee(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
southniyikaye:
what that means is,I support both,let the best man win...he not being biased unlike some pastors that have been bought over..long life baba!!
who are the pastors that are bought over? respect the Church not just baba because he is your pastor and watch what you say about pastors. even if the world says it,u as a body of christiandom should b careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West / Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.