Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: (1778 Views)

"Saraki, Others Right To Block Tinubu's VP Bid" - Northern Elders / Before 1999, Tinubu Had None Of These.. / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by babaagba1000: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Here’s a known list of Tinubu’s wealth and businesses, acquired through fraud and stealing. You decide when you finish reading this “Not so long” list!
Remember he has 15 foreign bank account including in US & UK
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos (After Tinubu's mother)
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self
at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronies.
23. He is supporting and Financing Buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta.

9 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by Kennyblues(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
How old were you in 1999?

Did you have a gsm phone or a laptop in 1999?

3 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by rozayx5(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
well he is a change agent according to his hungry followers undecided

7 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by BlackTechnology: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Diaris God oooooo

The money Tinubu is looting is large enough to feed all SW people oooo grin

5 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by nicklaus40: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
When he was busy working to get all of this where were u,he now has a lot u are now saying trash

2 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tinubu's family is rich and well to do...
Just Like adenuga.

You are free to die anyways...

Let's talk abt PEJ's billions in 4yrs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by chamboy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
If Bola Ahmed Tinubu didn't go into Politics. He would still b as Rich as he his might not just have power
Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by MrsDaramola(f): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Now, I'm tempted to think out loud.

4 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
nicklaus40:
When he was busy working to get all of this where were u,he now has a lot u are now saying trash

Foo.l!

3 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
rozayx5:
well he is a change agent according to his hungry followers undecided
APC brand of change

4 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by nelsonoba: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
chamboy:
If Bola Ahmed Tinubu didn't go into Politics. He would still b as Rich as he his might not just have power

Hmmmm......... undecided
chamboy:

Hmmmm.........

and these are some of the people shouting "change" and anti-corruption slogans?

A public servant assumes a position as an average Nigerian millionaire, and 8years later when he leaves the position, he is stupendously rich and has so much cash at his disposal to buy up everything or company in sight that he wishes to buy, and yet all you can say is "he would still have been as rich if he didnt go into politics"? **Smh**

....and you claim he is sponsoring Buhari to fight corruption? No Sir!! we are wiser than that!

PDP Government might be corrupt, but an Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu affiliated Government would be 10times more corrupt than the current PDP government!!

Tinubu only had access to funds coming to just Lagos state and a few APC states, and yet he has acquired this much cash for himself within just a few years of being around government.......imagine what he would do if he lays hands on Federal or National funds?

Jonathan is a far less evil than Tinubu! and any Buhari claiming to want to become President of Nigeria so he can fight corruption while still having the likes of Tinubu and Rotimi Amaechi as his political sponsors is either the most deluded and clueless man, or he has something else he is looking for in that seat which he is not telling us about!

Please Mr Buhari, don't use stolen funds donated to your campaign by Tinubu to fund your election to power and tell us you want to fight corruption! You cannot fight corruption while you are dining with some of the most corrupt people in Nigeria and your campaign is benefiting from their proceeds of corruption!

3 Likes

Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by size40: 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
B4 1999 GEJ had nothing including a car. At least I know GEJ right from COE Rumuolumene.

1 Like

Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by chamboy(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
nelsonoba:

Hmmmm......... undecided

Hmmmm.........

A public servant assumes a position as an average Nigerian millionaire, and 8years later when he leaves the position, he is stupendously rich and has so much cash at his disposal to buy up everything or company in sight that he wishes to buy, and yet all you can say is "he would still have been as rich if he didnt go into politics"? **Smh**

....and you claim he is sponsoring Buhari to fight corruption? No Sir!! we are wiser than that!

PDP Government might be corrupt, but an Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu affiliated Government would be 10times more corrupt than the current PDP government!!

Tinubu only had access to funds coming to just Lagos state and a few APC states, and yet he has acquired this much cash for himself within just a few years of being around government.......imagine what he would do if he lays hands on Federal or National funds?

Jonathan is a far less evil than Tinubu! and any Buhari claiming to want to become President of Nigeria so he can fight corruption while still having the likes of Tinubu and Rotimi Amaechi as his political sponsors is either the most deluded and clueless man, or he has something else he is looking for in that seat which he is not telling us about!

Please Mr Buhari, don't use stolen funds donated to your campaign by Tinubu to fund your election to power and tell us you want to fight corruption! You cannot fight corruption while you are dining with some of the most corrupt people in Nigeria and your campaign is benefiting from their proceeds of corruption!
Average Nigeria Millionare indeed I bet U know nothing about his Family..
Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by chamboy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
nelsonoba:

Hmmmm......... undecided

Hmmmm.........

The so-called corrupt tinubu Why has he not been apprehended by any Court. For Corruption Charges
Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by nelsonoba: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
chamboy:
The so-called corrupt tinubu Why has he not been apprehended by any Court. For Corruption Charges

Maybe "he has not been apprehended by any court for corruption charges"
1) because President Jonathan is not fighting corruption as aggressively as some APC members think he should

OR

2) because of the same reason why several Nigerian policemen who keep extorting money from me on the highways each time i have to drive myself travelling (despite having my vehicle papers complete and up to date) have not also been "apprehended by any court for corruption charges" undecided
chamboy:

1) because President Jonathan is not fighting corruption as aggressively as some APC members think he should

OR

2) because of the same reason why several Nigerian policemen who keep extorting money from me on the highways each time i have to drive myself travelling (despite having my vehicle papers complete and up to date) have not also been "apprehended by any court for corruption charges"
Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by chamboy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
nelsonoba:

OR

2) because of the same reason why several Nigerian policemen who keep extorting money from me on the highways each time i have to drive myself travelling (despite having my vehicle papers complete and up to date) have not also been "apprehended by any court for corruption charges" undecided

OR

2) because of the same reason why several Nigerian policemen who keep extorting money from me on the highways each time i have to drive myself travelling (despite having my vehicle papers complete and up to date) have not also been "apprehended by any court for corruption charges"
not a valid reason
Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by nelsonoba: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
chamboy:
not a valid reason

Maybe it's because of the same reason no court has apprehended and charged Babangida or Obasanjo for any corruption while they were in office.

OR

Maybe it's also because of the same reason omoniles in Lagos state have not been apprehended and charged by any court for illegally and unconstitutionally extorting money from would-be landlords who have duly paid for their purchased land in full.
Re: Before 1999 Tinubu Had None Of These: by chamboy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
nelsonoba:

Maybe it's because of the same reason no court has apprehended and charged Babangida or Obasanjo for any corruption while they were in office.

OR

Maybe it's also because of the same reason omoniles in Lagos state have not been apprehended and charged by any court for illegally and unconstitutionally extorting money from would-be landlords who have duly paid for their purchased land in full.
who's fault

(1) (Reply)

See Buhari Celebrating With Wife And Daughter In The Swimming Pool (pic) / I Told Jonathan His Regime Had Come To An End – TB Joshua / Meet The First Nigerian Female ISIS Terrorist (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.