Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! (6243 Views)

My Experience Buying A Smartphone In Aba / How To Check All Airtel Data Plans Balance Status With Expiring Date / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by dthatprince: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
who can help me here please!!!!

hey am looking for the name of this song....i only know part of the lyrics(chorus)

" if you were to run away from me
if you were to go away from me
how far can you go my baby "

2 young guys sang the song ....it was themed as the old days of nigeria
where guys wear shorts and suspenders and carry bicycles

i think its either a 2011 or a 2012 song...please help...and thanks
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
cheesy

Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by EmmySparky(m): 12:07am On Feb 08, 2015
messpero90:
@op pls do not give nairaland girls high blood pressure.
for real...they would be like "last time I was with dayo he refused to wear coat"...
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by OneOpinion: 1:31am On Feb 08, 2015
March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by obaayo2: 1:50am On Feb 08, 2015
Screwface:

MTN now sells 2015MB for #2015. Why should I patronize you?
sharp guy
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 08, 2015
dammybas:
Some group of researchers from Colombia University have created a dongle compatible with any smartphone to check if you are HIV positive or even have syphilis. The dongle should cost about $34 and is undergoing final test. You just add a little bit of blood and press a button #dazzall. The dongle doesn't use a battery and is powered by plugging it into earphone jack.

Read full details here with video showing it at work: http://dammybas..com/2015/02/carry-out-hiv-test-with-your-phone-in.html
go for real hiv test jor. these things could become unstable and give a lot of ppl heart attacks jor.
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 08, 2015
Smartestelvis:
...ookay o..wot about Ebolaaa?
I'm working on it buh the problem is, me and my team, we need funds. will you help us? Please
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by Nobody: 4:28am On Feb 08, 2015
Zohan:

I'm working on it buh the problem is, me and my team, we need funds. will you help us? Please
*shows interest* uhhhh okay lemme c,u nid fund rite? aaaalrite sope,hw much r we contemplatin here,will 50millz aid u n ur toys??
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2015
Smartestelvis:
*shows interest* uhhhh okay lemme c,u nid fund rite? aaaalrite sope,hw much r we contemplatin here,will 50millz aid u n ur toys??
no na. quadruple it.
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2015
Zohan:

no na. quadruple it.
well i cn c u v got a truckload of heart,,i'm gonna hexaduple it 4 u...snd ur details across
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
Smartestelvis:
well i cn c u v got a truckload of heart,,i'm gonna hexaduple it 4 u...snd ur details across
thank you. thank you. lol.
checkout my signature
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Caseless:
That's dangerous! Some might not be able to hold the result that says 'positive' and may commit suicide upon finding out.

Better kill yourself than commit suicide..
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
cheesy

Val has been cancelled along with election .
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by kent79: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nice one!
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2015
Zohan:

no na. quadruple it.
bro are u on yahoomail,i need us to chat privately...topic? blogging,i wanna own one......elvisbob815@yahoo.com
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Smartestelvis:
bro are u on yahoomail,i need us to chat privately...topic? blogging,i wanna own one......elvisbob815@yahoo.com
Its as simple as ABC. Make sure you have a gmail account. Visit www.blogger.com and sign up.
Google is your friend
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Zohan:

Its as simple as ABC. Make sure you have a gmail account. Visit www.blogger.com and sign up.
Google is your friend
so aw does d profit come along with it,i mean how do one get paid?
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Smartestelvis:
so aw does d profit come along with it,i mean how do one get paid?
Traffic, Google AdSense.
Try googling them up.
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Zohan:

Traffic, Google AdSense.
Try googling them up.
ofcourse i knw its higher views n all dat,,i talkin of how do u recieve paymnt n @ wot rate does d payment grow
Re: Check Your HIV Status With Any Smartphone In Just 15 Minutes!!! by dammybas(m): 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
For your blogging tips and tricks , making money online via affiliate marketing you can send an email to dammybas@gmail.com .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This / PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator / Etisalat:- How Do I Track The Number That Used My Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.