Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy (1734 Views)

Reno Omokri's Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story Of The Jonathan Years Trends / Avoid The Jonathan Error, Sanusi To Buhari / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by Haykay80(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
THE JONATHAN MUST STAY IN POWER STRATEGY
PHASE 1: Do nothing. There is no serious challenger. You
have good luck.
PHASE 2: Ensure GEJ is the only aspirant contesting the PDP
primaries.
PHASE 3: Persuade the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria to go
on strike to "prevent the Court of Appeal and the Supreme
Court from pronouncing on the eligibility of Mr. President to
run the election in 2015 and to also shutout politicians, who
may be dissatisfied with the outcome of the PDP primaries
and might want to initiate pre-election suit."
PHASE 4: Attack Buhari (Part 1)
Aim: To discredit him before the masses.
Action points:
* Tell them his is a fanatic. (This was effective last time)
* Tell them he is old.
* Tell them he is sick and may die in office.
* Tell them he has no certificate.
* Recruit pastors, General Overseers and Keepers of the Gates
of Hell to campaign against him.
If Phase 4 fails, continue to phase 5.
PHASE 5: Attack Buhari (Part 2)
Aim: Ensure Buhari doesn't get to the polls.
Action points:
* Persuade the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria to call off the
strike in order to allow for suits to be filed in order to use the
courts to (under pressure) disqualify Buhari.
* Mount pressure on INEC to postpone the election in order to
allow enough time for the courts to sit and on the PDP-
sponsored court cases against Buhari and disqualify him.
* If INEC is proving stubborn, get the Nigerian Army to
withdraw support for the elections.
* Once INEC confirms postponement of the election, go back
to the court and strongarm them into disqualifying him.
* If postponement of the election causes widespread
reactions, demonstrations and possible violence, set the
stage for military clampdown on the whole country and cancel
elections altogether.
* This will lead to more violence and instability. Jonathan
will remain in power to "return the country to peace before
conducting elections again." This process may take "as long
as necessary."
PHASE 6: Worst case scenario
Aim: Prevent any election whatsoever.
Action points:
* Hand over to the military. It is better to hand over to a
corrupt military than to have an incorruptible civilian win any
election that may be organised. At least the corrupt military
will appreciate us for handing over to them and they will
protect us and what we have stolen. After all, we are partners
in crime.
There is almost absolutely nothing this administration has
done that is in the interest of the common man. This has been
a government that is 100% for Jonathan himself and his
league of vampires and megalomaniacs.
The same army that cannot secure elections is busy blocking
streets in Lagos in order to prevent anti-postponement
rallies.
My advice to fellow Nigerians is, don't resort to any violence
whatsoever. Get your PVCs and wait. They can postpone
FeBuhari 14, but they cannot postpone May 29, 2015. To do
that, they need gross violence. Don't give them that. We will
still vote out this gross incompetence and despotism.
The constitution allows a maximum of 6 weeks for
postponement. That lands us in March and # GMB will surely
# MarchToAsoRock.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by derecho(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bros,whatever people say,The will of God will be done.Many have made up their minds.The propaganda only exist online.One single finger of resistance from God can scatter the assistance from 170 million supporters.
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by Change2015(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
derecho:
Bros,whatever people say,The will of God will be done.Many have made up their minds.The propaganda only exist online.One single finger of resistance from God can scatter the assistance from 170 million supporters.

The will of God is done by godly people, and this postponement is solely about the personal ambition of a wretched president,trying to subvert the will of the people. Why is he so afraid to face judgement? Nigerians call on God as if he is a houseboy. The thing you know is right to do, do it. We pray too much and act too little. Look at non christian/Muslim countries around the world prospering, stable, and here we are, a church and mosque on every street but an honest man you cannot find. We have to labour to achieve our destiny, God will not spoonfeed us.

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes

Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by kestolove95(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
nice write up..coward president dat is afraid of election

1 Like

Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by derecho(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Change2015:

The will of God is done by godly people, and this postponement is solely about the personal ambition of a wretched president,trying to subvert the will of the people. Why is he so afraid to face judgement? Nigerians call on God as if he is a houseboy. The thing you know is right to do, do it. We pray too much and act too little. Look at non christian/Muslim countries around the world prospering, stable, and here we are, a church and mosque on every street but an honest man you cannot find. We have to labour to achieve our destiny, God will not spoonfeed us.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Bros,i'm tempted to see you as one does not appreciate what the issues are.But let me remind you that prayers are never too much and what you call prosperity is relative.Comparing Nigerians with countries that will not hide their wives during census and use underage voters,to mention a few,seems to me that you need to understand the issues.
I don't know what divide you belong but true Christians not church-goers live by the TRUTH.
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by Gbawe: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
100% correct.

1 Like

Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by Change2015(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2015
derecho:
Bros,i'm tempted to see you as one does not appreciate what the issues are.But let me remind you that prayers are never too much and what you call prosperity is relative.Comparing Nigerians with countries that will not hide their wives during census and use underage voters,to mention a few,seems to me that you need to understand the issues.
I don't know what divide you belong but true Christians not church-goers live by the TRUTH.

God has his day of judgment set for all of us, and he has sent all the messengers of salvation he considers necessary. So what are you doing to uphold the truth (apart from praying he will do it for you)? What actions do you take to ensure a better life for your neighbours, your country and yourself? Has China developed because they were calling on God day and night? Or Brazil, or South Korea, or Japan? I am not one of the deluded christian types that expects God to swoosh down to rescue me from situations I conspire to bring about. Your country is full of corruption, deceit, fornication and fraud which neither church nor mosque has diminished to any noticeable degree. We are now all lovers and worshippers of money however it is obtained, where do you see God in all that? Render unto Caesar what is Caesars ... Building, uniting and developing Nigeria is a task for Nigerians, and we need to get serious and proactive about it because it will not happen by prayer.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by derecho(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change2015:

God has his day of judgment set for all of us, and he has sent all the messengers of salvation he considers necessary. So what are you doing to uphold the truth (apart from praying he will do it for you)? .
Even an unbeliever knows there's a day of judgement.To your question, read Jude 3.That's you are a christian.
If you are not,find out what the TRUTH is and tell it by your deeds.
If your are not bias,where did i say or hint that you do nothing?I only reminded you that PRAYERS CAN NEVER BE TOO MUCH.Luke 18:1
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by derecho(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change2015:

What actions do you take to ensure a better life for your neighbours, your country and yourself?
Too Numerous to name Bros.
One of which is to debunk falsehood peddled by the fake agents of change.
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by derecho(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change2015:

Has China developed because they were calling on God day and night? Or Brazil, or South Korea, or Japan?
Every nation has it's peculiarity,Chinese people are different from Nigerians.For example,how is census conducted in China?If you don't know, at least you know the challenge of census in Northern Nigeria especially with the Muslim North.Have they not stalled the accurate representation of the number of people all in the name of religion?
How can you plan without census?Without planning, how can we develop?
What about the uneven distribution of local government areas?What about the skewed quota system?What about the born-to-rule mentality?
Bros,don't compare apple and oranges.
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by derecho(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change2015:

I am not one of the deluded christian types that expects God to swoosh down to rescue me from situations I conspire to bring about.
Congrats...I as a Christian understand John 15:5.
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by derecho(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change2015:

Your country is full of corruption, deceit, fornication and fraud which neither church nor mosque has diminished to any noticeable degree.
If the Church can't,so who will?Your APC?I expect you to know better,that's if you are a Christian.
We are the Light of the world and we are to show the way.True change begins when you,yes YOU Change!Not the one Tinubu is promising you.Change comes from within.
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by derecho(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change2015:

We are now all lovers and worshippers of money however it is obtained, where do you see God in all that?
Iam not,maybe you are.I'm sure there are many christians who are not lovers and worshippers of money.
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by derecho(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change2015:

Render unto Caesar what is Caesars ... Building, uniting and developing Nigeria is a task for Nigerians, and we need to get serious and proactive about it because it will not happen by prayer
By rendering to Caesar what is his,You need to start by respecting your President(Not calling him wretched and other unprintable things you called him).Secondly,you can only build a nation on trust and Unity is born out of love.Constant vilification of GEJ doesn't show love and definitely not the way to go.
For the umpteenth time,those who believe in prayers are those who have seen it work.I BELIEVE IN PRAYERS and i will work.
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by OreMI22: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Haykay80:
THE JONATHAN MUST STAY IN POWER STRATEGY
PHASE 1: Do nothing. There is no serious challenger. You
have good luck.
PHASE 2: Ensure GEJ is the only aspirant contesting the PDP
primaries.
PHASE 3: Persuade the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria to go
on strike to "prevent the Court of Appeal and the Supreme
Court from pronouncing on the eligibility of Mr. President to
run the election in 2015 and to also shutout politicians, who
may be dissatisfied with the outcome of the PDP primaries
and might want to initiate pre-election suit."
PHASE 4: Attack Buhari (Part 1)
Aim: To discredit him before the masses.
Action points:
* Tell them his is a fanatic. (This was effective last time)
* Tell them he is old.
* Tell them he is sick and may die in office.
* Tell them he has no certificate.
* Recruit pastors, General Overseers and Keepers of the Gates
of Hell to campaign against him.
If Phase 4 fails, continue to phase 5.
PHASE 5: Attack Buhari (Part 2)
Aim: Ensure Buhari doesn't get to the polls.
Action points:
* Persuade the Judiciary Staff Union of Nigeria to call off the
strike in order to allow for suits to be filed in order to use the
courts to (under pressure) disqualify Buhari.
* Mount pressure on INEC to postpone the election in order to
allow enough time for the courts to sit and on the PDP-
sponsored court cases against Buhari and disqualify him.
* If INEC is proving stubborn, get the Nigerian Army to
withdraw support for the elections.
* Once INEC confirms postponement of the election, go back
to the court and strongarm them into disqualifying him.
* If postponement of the election causes widespread
reactions, demonstrations and possible violence, set the
stage for military clampdown on the whole country and cancel
elections altogether.
* This will lead to more violence and instability. Jonathan
will remain in power to "return the country to peace before
conducting elections again." This process may take "as long
as necessary."
PHASE 6: Worst case scenario
Aim: Prevent any election whatsoever.
Action points:
* Hand over to the military. It is better to hand over to a
corrupt military than to have an incorruptible civilian win any
election that may be organised. At least the corrupt military
will appreciate us for handing over to them and they will
protect us and what we have stolen. After all, we are partners
in crime.
The same army that cannot secure elections is busy blocking
streets in Lagos in order to prevent anti-postponement
rallies.
My advice to fellow Nigerians is, don't resort to any violence
whatsoever. Get your PVCs and wait. They can postpone
FeBuhari 14, but they cannot postpone May 29, 2015. To do
that, they need gross violence. Don't give them that. We will
still vote out this gross incompetence and despotism.
The constitution allows a maximum of 6 weeks for
postponement. That lands us in March and # GMB will surely
# MarchToAsoRock.
Na we-we grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by Change2015(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2015
derecho:
By rendering to Caesar what is his,You need to start by respecting your President(Not calling him wretched and other unprintable things you called him).Secondly,you can only build a nation on trust and Unity is born out of love.Constant vilification of GEJ doesn't show love and definitely not the way to go.
For the umpteenth time,those who believe in prayers are those who have seen it work.I BELIEVE IN PRAYERS and i will work.

The bible says a nation is established by righteousness. Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of Daniel 3 16-18, or what Jesus said on the cross re if this cup could be taken away from me, yet not my will but yours be done. Unlike you I do not need evidence to pray or believe, I choose to. What did Jesus say to those who demanded a sign of him in John. You have been given signs enough through the ages. Jonathan has a space in my prayers but I'm sure he would rather I did not include him.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by Change2015(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
derecho:
Every nation has it's peculiarity,Chinese people are different from Nigerians.For example,how is census conducted in China?If you don't know, at least you know the challenge of census in Northern Nigeria especially with the Muslim North.Have they not stalled the accurate representation of the number of people all in the name of religion?
How can you plan without census?Without planning, how can we develop?
What about the uneven distribution of local government areas?What about the skewed quota system?What about the born-to-rule mentality?
Bros,don't compare apple and oranges.

At last, the bigotry starts to shine through...

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by Change2015(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
derecho:
If the Church can't,so who will?Your APC?I expect you to know better,that's if you are a Christian.
We are the Light of the world and we are to show the way.True change begins when you,yes YOU Change!Not the one Tinubu is promising you.Change comes from within.

I'm sure Jonathan is a light unto the world! Leading the nation into crisis and you think he should be applauded? The nation has a constitution and laws that he and his government violate serially and yet do we see justice?

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by Teetomania: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
;DAfter #21 billion for campaign wetin you expect? plus yarnsh go too open if power change hand na
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by derecho(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change2015:

The bible says a nation is established by righteousness. Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of Daniel 3 16-18, or what Jesus said on the cross re if this cup could be taken away from me, yet not my will but yours be done. Unlike you I do not need evidence to pray or believe, I choose to. What did Jesus say to those who demanded a sign of him in John. You have been given signs enough through the ages. Jonathan has a space in my prayers but I'm sure he would rather I did not include him.

#change
#GMB
#APC
I'm not interested in what you think,i'm only interested in God's word.
As per Daniel 3:16-18,Are you sure you understand it?Please Go Study the bible and stop deceiving yourself because of a party.My advice to you is respect those in authority.Romans 13:1-3 says
1.Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
No part of the Bible encourages being rude to authority,you have a right to vote Buhari but stop deceiving people.
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by derecho(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Change2015:

I'm sure Jonathan is a light unto the world! Leading the nation into crisis and you think he should be applauded? The nation has a constitution and laws that he and his government violate serially and yet do we see justice?

#change
#GMB
#APC
I never said GEJ was.Please read my response.Tnx
Re: The Jonathan Must Stay In Power Strategy by Haykay80(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
INEC POSTPONEMENT OF ELECTION; THE
IMPLICATIONS?
PDP celebrating election postponement as victory.
Tells you all you need to know about the direction of this
election
What difference can 6 weeks make?
Will it return our 30 trillion naira?
Will it return our 6.8 trillion naira?
Will it build our refineries?
Will it provide our promised national carrier?
Will it bring back our girls?
Will it bring back our youths? murdered by Abba Moro?
Will it sanitize NNPC?
Will it end boko haram terrorism?
Will it reduce the poverty rate?
Will it add the year our children lost in the universities?
Will it give us purposeful leadership?
Will it restore the dying naira?
Will it restore the credibility of our president in the
international community.
Be patient folks, we will definitely vote out cluelessness,
incompetence and corruption
Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner, the owner's day
is here.
Even,if the election is eventually postponed;
Nigerians have decided to vote Buhari/Osinbajo as president;
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The election is no longer between PDP & APC but between
Nigerians and PDP.
Please all, stay the course,# March4 Buhari to Asotock

(1) (Reply)

MUST-WATCH! "Ebele" True Life Story Of Mr President Set To Be Premiered.(video) / A Request To All Progressives And Everyone To Ignore Barcanista / Mimiko's Projects In Akure Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.